• ベストアンサー

ペンパルに日本語の「は」と「が」の違いの説明

ペンパルと日本語と英語をお互いに教えあっています。 ペンパルが「~は~です」といったほうが適切な文で「~が~です」と書いていたので「その文の場合、"は"を使ったほうがいいです。違いについて説明したいんだけどほとんどの日本人は"は"と"が"の違いは感覚で使い分けているから説明するのは難しい」というようなメールを送ったらこのようなメールが返ってきました。 As for "ga" and "wa", watashi no sensei said.. that ga is used mainly for a new topic marker and wa is used for either negative sentences or for other non-new topics. Is that true? 文法的に説明するのは難しいです・・・ この質問は「は」と「が」を感覚で使っている私にはどう答えていいのかわかりません。 わかるかたがいらっしゃいましたらアドバイスをお願いいたします。

noname#37396
noname#37396
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#215107
noname#215107
回答No.1

A「私が田中です。」 主格を強調し、田中であるのは誰かということを強調しています。 B「私は田中です。」 私はなんという名前なのかということを強調します。 つまり・・・・ Aの文では、田中を省略できるかもしれません。 「私が田中です。」 →「私です」 Bの文では、私を省略できるかもしれません。 「私は田中です。」→「田中です」 Aの会話例 10人の人を前にして「この中に田中さんはいますか?」 1人が「私が田中です」と答える。 Bの会話例 10人の人の中で1人に質問して「あなたのお名前は?」 「私は田中です」

noname#37396
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい解答ありがとうございます。 これを英語訳してペンパルに送りたいと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#47281
noname#47281
回答No.2

こちらの質問は参考になるでしょうか?

参考URL:
http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa2562903.html

関連するQ&A

• 外国人の友達に英語で日本語について聞かれました!なんて訳し、なんて英語

外国人の友達に英語で日本語について聞かれました!なんて訳し、なんて英語で返答すればいいのでしょうか?みなさんのお知恵をおかしくださいm(_ _)m When is it right to use "boku" and when is it right to use "watashi"? Is is true that watashi is more formal? Or is watashi is to be used my females? I tried to look up the answer online

• 英文の説明をお願いします

Japan is like a creature that has become much too large for its old protective shell of isolation. Unable to grow a new and bigger shell under modern conditions, it must devise new means to protect itself. Internationalization is obviously the only means Japan has to continue its prosperity and survive in peace. 一文目のthatの用法とthat以下の文の説明、 省略された文法事項など教えてください。 また、他にも大事なところがあれば、教えてください

• 3番と最後のもののかなは何ですか?

ひとつ教えて ローマ字 1Japanese Kimi o ai shiteru 2Japanese Aishiteru 3Japanese Chuu shiteyo Japanese Ora omee no koto ga suki da Japanese Ore wa omae ga suki da Japanese Suitonnen Japanese Sukiyanen Japanese Sukiyo Japanese Watashi Wa Anata Ga Suki Desu Japanese Watashi Wa Anata Wo Aishithe Imasu Japanese Watakushi-wa anata-wo ai shimasu Japanese     Suki desu (used at 1st time,like for a start,when you are not yet real lovers) Javanese Kulo tresno

• 日本語に訳してください

長い文で意味がわからないので和訳してください。 For example, a uniform capital allowance is substituted for the subjective depreciation charge that is mede by management, and certain provisions that appear as a charge in the profit and loss account are not accepted as an expense for tax purposes until the loss crystallises, e.g. a charge to increase the doubtful debts provision may not be allowed until the debt is recognised as bad. よろしくお願いします。

• なんと説明したら良いでしょうか?

下記の文なのですがなんと説明したら良いでしょうか? 英語でお願いします! それで、彼女はとてもさびしく思っています means "and she misses them very much." But I don't understand this part " さびしく思っています" I know that " さびし" means lonely and I guess that "思って" is wonder(?). But there is a KU in that and anyway... could you explain this to me? よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!

• 日本語に訳してください

日本語に訳してください。 Gender Criticism の説明文です。 They argue that our patriarchal culture is so imbued with assumption of heterosexual male superiority that we must continuously correct the imbalance by identifying and analyzing its components and negative influence. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• キューバの説明 日本語訳

Cuba was the last Spanish Colonial enclave in America and is the largest island of the Caribbean Sea. Due to its location as a crossroad between the Old and New Worlds, it is a true melting pot where different influences have intermingled for centuries. Though the Pre Columbian population was soon exterminated by the Spaniards, some remnants of their culture has been retained on recipes, names of places like Havana, for instance, and archaeological findings. キューバについての説明なのですが、”Due to its location as a crossroad between the Old and New Worlds,”の部分がいまいちわかりません。「旧世界と新世界のクロスロードなっていたため」だとおかしいですか?

• 助けてください 日本語訳お願いします

Texting in particular is coming under fire、and not just because in certain situations it is downright dangerous (many places have outlawed texting While driving because ,5 large number of accidents related to it) and bad for the health (too much texting can cause permanent damage to the thumbs). Texting, some say, causes our language skills to go downhill. For example, scienceDaily reports that new research conducted on the reading habits of university students shows that reading text messages not only has a negative impact on people’s ability to interpret new words, but it also makes them less accepting of new vocabulary. Reading print media, on the other hand, says ScienceDaily, “exposes people to variety and creativity in language that is not found in the colloquial peer-to-peer text messaging used among young people.

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• 日本語に訳してください。

The field of ubiquitous computing was inspired by Mark Weiser’s11 vision of computing artifacts that disappear. “They weave themselves into the fabric of everyday life until they are indistinguishable from it.” Although Weiser cautioned that achieving the vision of ubiquitous computing would require a new way of thinking about computers, that takes into account the natural human environment, to date no one has articulated this new way of thinking.3 Here, we address this gap, making the argument that ubiquitous computing artifacts need to be physically and cognitively available. We show what this means in practice, translating our conceptual findings into principles for design. Examples and a specific application scenario show how ubiquitous computing that depends on these principles is both physically and cognitively available, seamlessly supporting living. The term ‘ubiquitous computing’ has been used broadly to include pervasive or context-aware computing, anytime-anywhere computing (access to the same information everywhere) and even mobile computing. Work on this ‘ubiquitous computing’ has been largely application driven, reporting on technical developments and new applications for RF(Radio Frequency) ID technologies, smart phones, active sensors, and wearable computing. The risk is that in focusing on the technical capabilities, the end result is a host of advanced applications that bear little resemblance to Weiser’s original vision. This is a classic case of not seeing the forest for the trees. In this article, we want to take a walk in the forest, that is, to suggest a new way of thinking about how computing artifacts can assist us in living. In doing this, we draw on German philosopher Martin Heidegger’s analysis of the need for equipment to be ‘available.’1 While several influential studies in human- computer interaction (HCI) have also drawn on Heidegger and the concept of availability, these studies have focused on physical availability. 訳してください。お願いします。