• ベストアンサー

英語を訳してください。

以下文です。 お願いします。 Administer at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. 500 mg as a singledose on the first day followed by 250mg once daily on days 2 through 5 for a total does of 1.5 g or 500 mg once daily for 3 days

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Reffy
  • ベストアンサー率32% (1317/4014)
回答No.2

少なくとも食事の一時間前もしくはニ時間経ってから服用する(微妙に空腹時ということだと思います) 1日目には500mgを一度に飲んで、そのあと2日目~5日目は一回250mgを毎日飲む……か、もしくは(500+250x4=1500) 500mgを3日間続けて飲む(500x3=1500)で飲んで、合計摂取量が1500mgとなるようにする。

その他の回答 (2)

• cozyskt
  • ベストアンサー率28% (99/343)
回答No.3

#1です。 >食事後1、2時間後に服用。 私の答えのこれは明らかに間違いです。 #2さんの >少なくとも食事の一時間前もしくはニ時間経ってから服用する こっちが正解。 すいません。失礼しました。

codezenith
質問者

お礼

どうも皆さんお早い回答ありがとうございました。

• cozyskt
  • ベストアンサー率28% (99/343)
回答No.1

食事後1、2時間後に服用。 初日は500mg/日、二日目から五日目にかけて250mg/日を服用する。 もしくは毎日500mgを三日間服用する。 (服用する総量が合計で1.5gになるように。) と、こんな意味ではないでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 説明書の訳を教えて下さい

お薬の飲み方なのですが、 A 4-day course of 6tablets daily,followed by 4 tablets daily over the next 3 days. と書いてあります。「1週間のうち最初4日は6錠で、あとの3日は4錠」なのか「最初3日は4錠であとの4日は6錠」なのか、訳し方を教えていただけませんでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

• not only …but also…について

次の文の英訳をする上で、not only …but also…の構文で、but alsoが省略されたものと解釈し、次のように訳しましたが、正しいでしょうか。教えてください。  Italian women not only spend at least eisht hours a day at work,they do around 90 minutes of housework, are busy cooking for a furhter half-hour and dedicate at least 20 minutes each day to expercise or "grooming."(週刊ST8/24) 「イタリア人女性は1日に少なくとも8時間は仕事に費やすだけでなく、家事におよそ90分は費やしているし、30分以上は、料理に忙しく、少なくとも毎日、20分は、運動や「身だしなみを整えること」に費やしているのである。」

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I think the Latinos stay longer for three reasons. First, they are used to eating their breakfast , lunch, and dinner later in the day than Americans eat theirs.Roughly speaking , they eat each meal one or two hours later than American people. Second they are used to taking more time at each meal, eating slowly and leisure ly. They would rather relax and talk to their friends during a meal than rush off to study or work.Maybe this is not true everywhere, but I think it is true here at Boston University.

• 24時間テレビは24HOURで単数形なのか?

本日放送される日テレの24時間テレビ。 公式サイト(http://www.ntv.co.jp/24h/)には、「24HOUR TELEVISION」と書かれています。 ここで疑問があります。 24HOURって複数形じゃないのか?ということです。 a hour,two hours,three hours・・・というように複数の場合は「hours」になるでしょう。 なのに24時間としていながら単数形のHOURを使う理由がわかりません。 なぜ、24時間でありながら単数形のHOURを使うのでしょうか? 教えてください。 ********* もしかして、24時間=1日だからa(one) dayに由来するのかな。でもhourって時間のことでしょ。時間が24あるから・・・やっぱわかんないや>< 英語のことなのでこのカテゴリーで質問します。

• よろしくお願いします

My wife and I both work full-time in careers that we love. Her work keeps her away from home for about eight hours a day, while mine is more like 11–12 hours a day. By the time I get home, she has already been on the couch for 2–3 hours watching TV, and it doesn’t stop once I arrive. This often dashes any drive I might have had to take a walk with her or do something outside together. ここでのdashesはどのような意味でしょうか?「無くさせる」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語 長文 読解

Tips for Overseas Travelers        Imagine as if you were a US citizen 1.Obtain a new passport or have your eurrent one renewed well in advance of your departure date. The process takes a few weeks, and there is always the possibility of unforeseen delays, some fees are higher for adults than children. 2.Consult your travel agent or the Us. Department of State about the countries you plan to visit. Many countries require special visas if you plan to stay over 90 days. For some destinations, certain immunizations are needed requiring a month or more of preparation. 3.Be aware that some countries do not use the same voltage for electrical outlets that we use in the U.S. You may want to purchase a voltage converter to use abroad. 4.Try to minimize the exhaustion and fatigue caused by long overseas fiights. Airplane cabins have extremely dry air, and many people become dehydrated without realizing it. Avoid alcohol, and instead drink water every couple of hours. Get up to stretch at least once each hour if you are not sleeping. This helps keep you from getting sti lt also helps blood circulation and can reducc swelling in the feet, a common problem for people on long flights. 答えがないため以下の解答を教えていただけると助かります。 ●What are different for adult and child passports ●What type of purchase is suggested ●Why should we drink water every couple of hours on long flights お手数おかけしますがよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳

自分で調べてみたのですがわかりません The Tokaido Shinkansen carries 150 million people a year, making it the busiest high-speed train line in the world. The nearly seven-hour train trip between Tokyo and Osaka became just four hours after the line opened in 1964. Today, the travel time is even shorter. It takes only two and a half hours on the Nozomi, the fastest train service on the Tokaido shinkansen. Traveling between Tokyo and Osaka takes longer by Shinkansen than it does by air. However, the Tokaido line is more convenient because of the stations' excellent downtown locations. The Shinkansen is also one of the safest ways to travel. 翻訳おねがいできませんか?

• 英語できる方、正しく訳してください。お願いします。

Suggested Usage : As a dietary supplement , adults take 4 tablets two times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. This product is best taken once in the morning and once at night.

• 投与薬剤の説明で「50mg-0-75mg」ってどういうこと?

てんかんの治療薬についてみていると 「125 mg once a day (50mg-0-75mg)」とか 「50 mg twice a day (50mg-0-50mg)」という表現が出てきました。 後者だけなら朝と晩に50 mgずつ、昼はなしということかなと思うんですが 前者は1日1回なのに??とわからなくなってしまいました。 どういう意味なんでしょうか?

• 英語で勤務時間や待遇を質問

お世話になっております。 現在オーストラリアにWHで来ていて、アルバイトを探しています。 そこで質問なのですが、 ・現在、求人は行っているか? ・勤務時間や曜日、時給はいくらか? 等の質問をする時にどういった言い方が丁寧なのでしょうか? 私は ・I`m looking for a job, Do you have a job offer? ・How many hours do I have to work a day? How much can you pay per hour? といった感じで質問しているのですが、どうも適切な英語ではないような気がしています。 どうかみなさんのご意見をお聞かせ下さい。 よろしくお願いします。