• ベストアンサー

訳してください!m(._.)m オネガイ

nak205の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • nak205
  • ベストアンサー率60% (40/66)
回答No.4

たのしい質問ありがとうございます。 >3:Ready to get it on.は前後関係は関係ないと思います。 >理由は3は敵と戦う直前に言っていました。      ↑これを前後関係っていうんだけど。。。狙った? 「準備はできてるぞ。」とか「さあ、やるぞ」とかでしょうか。 9:Drown in it. 「it」を「ナニナニ」に変えたらどうなるんですか?(Drown in ナニナニ.) これは何かを浸してました?Drown ナニカ in ナニナニ となると思うけど。 14:Bring it on!も前後関係は関係ないと思います。 これは「こいよ!」みたいに挑発して相手に言ってました。 「こいよ!」もOKかなぁ。意味としては「何でもだしてみろ」ていうかんじでしょうか。 24: It's on!はケチャップのふたを開けるときに言っていました。    (「いくぞー」みたいに言っていました) これも状況によって、如何ようにも訳せるので、whiterabbitさんが番組をみてそう思うんでしたら、それが正しいのかなぁ。最初フタが空いてたのに「また閉まってる!」なんてことかもしれないし、全くフタには関係なく「準備ができた!」と言っているかも知れないし。 1:ブースターシート これもその番組を見ないとわかんないけど、きっと座るだけで動き出すいすだったりします? 3: hot gas 俗語なのかほんとに熱いガスなのかわかりません。 4: porous freak(これも人に向かっていていた。)聞いたことない。 6: weenies ガキとかチビ(あ!)とか 7: fancy boy 育ちのいい男の子、 8: down there 「そちら」という意味もあるし、股間をさしたりもする。 10: bitch これはそこに住んでればわかるでしょう!っていうか、他のも含めてそこにすんでるアメリカ人捕まえて聞くのが一番てっとりばやいんじゃないでしょうか?(ここまでやってきてやっと気づくのもなんだけど) tartarsauceとbarnaclesについても全然手がかりがありません。もしかしてその番組のHPがあるのかなぁ?

whiterabbit
質問者

お礼

ああーほんとにありがとうございます。 すごくうれしいです。それと、「その番組のHP」ってどうゆう意味ですか?

関連するQ&A

• 曲の和訳お願いします

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Take it all, the paper is your game You jump in bed with fame Another one night paid in full, uh You're so fine, it won't be a loss Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Get the video fuck you so good Get the video fuck you so good Crazy bitch Crazy bitch Crazy...bitch Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back, come on Baby girl You want it all To be a star You'll have to go down Take it off No need to talk You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on You keep me right on You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。

• 訳お願いします。

Sounds fair enough to me - I tend to do almost all fanart these days, so I can relate to how much time and effort that takes. If you're like me, you feel like you're not extending yourself enough by only doing fanart, and that's all part of the process of creativity taking a leap upwards. Thanks for all the cool art you did though, it's magnificent, but would you re consider closing this account? It may be fanart, but it's GOOD fanart. If you are going to do this and start a new page, that's good, and I'll most likely follow you there. よろしくお願いします。

• 初体験日記(うふっ)英訳お願いします(その42)

初体験日記英訳お願いします。 1 ママ、ママ私初潮みたい。  Mom!!mom!!It seems that I have my first period!! 2 バカこくでねぇ!!おめぇ男だべ!!痔だ!!痔だっつうの!!  What's a nonsense!!You're a boy, aren't you !! It's a hemorrhoids!! I said it's a hemorrhoids!! 3ケツの穴にタンポンでもつっこんでろ。  You should put a tampon in your ass. 4 ううっ!ううっ!!痛い!!でも気持ちよくなってきちゃった。うふっ。  Oh!Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! Ouch!!But It's getting better,like a cloud9.titter. 5 困難な時拒否するか受け入れるか、それが大事かもな。  Times in troubles,It's important that we refuse the situation or receive them. 英訳宜しくおねがいします。

• この文を日本語訳してください!

件名 : Re : To  :  ringo14 送信日  :  2014/01/13 09:09:26 受信日  :  2014/01/13 09:40:59 Hello! I'm doing fine! My name is Tobi, the meaning of... uhm.... well Tobi is short of "Tobias" and Tobias means "The goodness of god" in greek.. soo.. I guess that's what mine means :D I'm doing fine! I'm a bit tired though, I've spent all weekend doing some school work and I'm worn out lol! It's hard being in school >.< but oh well! It's for the future! How's it over there in Japan? I bet it snows alot! It's not snowing much over here, it's only raining a lot that's about it I don't mind the rain!

• itは何を指していますか?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より What's slowing down the traffic today? All this needless road constrauction is doing it. It's getting on my nerves. (質問) All this needless road constrauction is doing it. のitは何を指していますか?前文のslowing down the trafficでしょうか?判り辛いです。お願いいたします。以上

• この短い会話文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?ご協力宜しくお願い致します。

完璧に理解するために、2、3件の回答を比べたいと思っております。 数件既に書き込まれていても、構わず書き込んで頂ければ幸いです。 全文、日本語訳よろしくお願い致します。特に、1ヵ所だけどうも意味がつながりません。 女・Tom, that's a lovely sweater you 're wearing. Where did you get it? 男・Oh, this old thing? Believe it or not. I made it when I was in college. 女・You made your own sweater? 男・Yeah, I needed a few credits, so I took a knitting class. I never heard the end of it, believe me. 女・Well, I'm impressed! Think you could show me how? 男・Oh, I don't think so. That was 10 years ago! この中で、特に I never heard the end of it, が、いまいち理解できません。 こちらも別個で訳を解説して頂ければ幸いです。 よろしくお願い致します。

• I gotta help your~

A:I gotta help your pathetic family. B:Oh, that sounds like something a chicken would say. Bawk. Bawk. A:You done did it this time. It’s on. この掛け合いで、なぜchickenが出てきて、鳴き声をまねするのか分かりません。どういう意味になるのか、教えていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします!

• itとthat

itとthat NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:This room seems drafty. B:I turned on the fan. A:Oh,that explains it. B:I'll turn it off if it bothers you. 質問:itとthatはそれぞれ次のような考えでいいでしょうか? (1)A:Oh,that explains it.のthat はI turned on the fan.を指している。 (2)A:Oh,that explains it.のitはThis room seems drafty.を指している。 (3)thatは直前の文(会話)を指す。 (4)I'll turn it off if it bothers you.のitは2つとも、the fanを指す。  it/thatに関する参考ご意見をいただけると幸いです。 以上

• 和訳お願いします

ドラマ内の台詞です。 1:「It's kind of weird you having a kid. Still, it's exciting, isn't it?」 2:「What, having some wrinkled little time clock ticking away? Reminding you that you're getting older by the minute. By the second.」 3:「Keep thinking like that, you're gonna end up prematurely gra-ay. Ooh, I think I see one. 」 4:「Why didn't somebody try and stop me?」 5:「Hello! Somebody did. But you wouldn't listen. You had to let Lindsay fill your head with all her bullshit flattery. 'Oh, you're so good-looking.' 'Oh, oh, y-y-you're so smart.' 'Oh-oh, you've got such great genes. And I don't mean your 501s.' And now you're stuck with a kid. For life.」 所々にわからない箇所があり、台詞をまとめました。 赤ちゃんができてしまったことに悩む友人との会話です。 2番と5番(And I don't mean your 501s.)がわからないので、そこだけでも構いません。 よろしくお願いします!