• ベストアンサー

NOVA のCM

英語を話す関西人はなんと言ってますか? 「Lately, A lot of people're telling me I look like some baseball player ~~」 なんか違いますよね。正解を教えてください。

• CM
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kenkenkent
  • ベストアンサー率30% (565/1854)
回答No.3

『baseball player』ではなく、『famous ball Player』 と聞こえますね。 他は全然判らなかったのですが、microvoltageさんの 質問文を見て、初めて意味が判ったような気がします。 つまり、『最近よく、有名な野球選手(イチロー)に 似てるって言われるんだよね』って事じゃないですか?

microvoltage
質問者

お礼

納得です。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

noname#12466
noname#12466
回答No.4

以前同じような質問がありましたので、参考URLをご覧ください。 (#3と#4を合わせれば、正しい回答になります。)

参考URL:
http://www.okweb.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=232780
microvoltage
質問者

お礼

過去ログ検索は思い付かなかったです、すみません。 ありがとうございました。

回答No.2

こんにちは。 自信なしですが・・・ people're telling me →people keep telling me に聞こえます。 あとNo.1の方が仰っているfamous baseball player でしょうか。

microvoltage
質問者

お礼

people keep telling me  あぁ、そう言われればそんな気が・・・ 最初 People telling me と書いたけど文法がおかしいので People're telling me にしてみました。 言い続けてる...ってニュアンスでしょうか。

noname#3307
noname#3307
回答No.1

baseball player の前に famousが入ってたと思います。 あとは分かりません。

microvoltage
質問者

お礼

あぁ、そう言われればそんな気が・・・ ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

well there is a girl i like... a lot...maybe even love and we were in a relationship but other people we telling me i was to clingy and she would break up with me so i seperated us some and she said she thought us dating each other made me uncomfortable so we broke up...now we are talking and she said all the reasons she like me before she still sees in me and i dont know if i should give up on the idea of us dating again??

• 和訳お願いします。

You're just goddess of the theater. I can finally meet you. The wonderful you is this close to me now. I can only look at you. I like you.

• How to relieve back pain?

I have read that a lot of Japanese people between the age of 40 - 69 have back pain. I was wondering what do Japanese people buy or use to relieve the pain or things that they use when they have back pain? For example i know that a lot of people in Europe use a heating plaster to relieve the pain. I hope some one can give me more information what Japanese people use.

• [seem]と[seem like]の使い分け?

NHK英会話講座より C:-------------- It seems so pointless. あまりに無意味よね。 ------------- And I started reading some books about caring for pets. It seems like a lot of work. それでペットに関する本を何冊か読み始めたら。 すごく手間がかかるみたいで。 (質問)上記には[seem]と[seem like]が使い分けられています。[seem]も[like]も「~のような」の意味だと思いますが、重複しているのでは? [look like],[sound like]なら理解できますが。私の考え違いと、使い方についてご指導をお願いいたします。参考例もよろしく。  以上

• この訳わかる人いますか?全くわかりません(><)

"I ain't just some back-of-the-neck you look at while you're going wherever you got to go.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

マリリン・マンソンの名言なのですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 『Anybody who doesn't want to realize this is fooling themselves. People are bored because they've done everything they can do. So now the fear of death is the only thing that gets them excited. That's why some people have made me into some type of sex symbol. I'm death on wheels the way I look.』

• 英訳のヒントを!!

学校で英語の書いたメモを拾いました。内容は I like it when you're close to me. Cause you're making the most of me And shorty you inspire me. To be all the man can be oh we'll carry on some how I do believe some things are meant to be です。ピリオドが途中ないので、どこで切れるかわからないし 「shorty」は「shortly」の間違いじゃないかなぁ、とか思いつつ 訳してみたのですが、後半がさっぱりわかりません。 口語っぽいので何かの歌詞でしょうか。 前半は、 あなたが私のそばにいるときが好きだ。 だって、私を大事にしてくれるから。 そしてやがて私を元気づける。 でだいたい合っているのでしょうか。 授業中に見つけたただの紙切れですが、素敵なことを書いていそうな雰囲気があったので。。。

• 英文法の問題教えてください!

次の問題を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 1 その子はあらゆる点で父親に似ていた。    The boy ( )( ) his father in every way. 2 彼はポケットにわずか3ドルしかなかった。   He had no ( )( ) three dollars in his pocket. 3 You should not despire people just because they are poor. You shold not look ( )( )people just because they are poor. 4 I liked baseball better than football in my boyhood. I ( ) baseball ( ) football in me bpuhood. 5 He talks very little. He is a man of ( )( ). 6 How would you like to go to a dance ? ( ) do you ( ) to going to a dance ? という問題です。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 定冠詞

I just started high school, and it's been going great, but it's kind of crazy. A lot of people who know me know that I'm a silly person. I try to be funny when I can, and I love making people laugh. Sometimes I joke with my friends in class, but I wonder whether that makes me look immature. Should I stop joking around at school so I don't look incompetent? Or do I do what I can to be the funny person? the funny personはなぜ限定かのような定冠詞が使われているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どちらも正しく意味も似ていますか?

i have a lot of papers to look over. という文と i have to look over a lot of papers. の2つの文です。 意味の重点が変わるのでしょうか? 訳は「たくさんの書類を調べなければならない」