• ベストアンサー

訳して下さい!お願いします!

I'm so tired of seeing you in so much pain, son, with that dead limb hanging from your body.Just get it off and be with it. と God gives you the grace to put your hand in his - even if you have only one hand to give - and there may you find peace. です。 お願いします~~~!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nak205
  • ベストアンサー率60% (40/66)
回答No.3

意訳: 息子よ、死んだ腕をぶらぶらさせて苦痛に耐えかねているおまえをこれ以上見ていることができない。いっそ切り落としてしまいなさい。 例えおまえの手が一本しかなくても、神はお前の手をとり自分の手に添えられる。それで安らぎを得られるのはおまえなのだ。 直訳: 息子よ、死んだ肢を体からぶら下げてそれほどの痛みの中にいるお前を見るのはうんざりだ。それを取り外して、あきらめなさい。 神はおまえの手を彼の手で握るというお恵みを与えられるーーたとえお前は与えることができる手が一本しかなくてもーーそして、お前が安らぎを見つけられるように。 limbは手足などですが、この場合二番めの文章からして、片腕なのかと思います。二つの文章が全く無関係なら別ですが。 be with itはその状態で満足しろ、あきらめろという意味があります。 最後のand there may you find peaceはこのままですか?それとも何かぬけてませんか? もし何も抜けてなければ「そしてそこに、おまえが安らぎをみつけんとすることを(祈る)」と訳せます。

masako4778
質問者

お礼

わ~~~ありがとうございます!!! ちゃんと訳して下さってありがとうございます!! たすかりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• jun95
  • ベストアンサー率26% (519/1946)
回答No.2

誰かが回答したら回答しようかなと考えていたのですが、文法的にどうなっているのか分からないところがあります。"with that dead limb hanging from your body" にあるthatは、この分の前にある何かを指しているのだと思われます。「あなたのからだからぶら下がっているあの死んだ手足をもった」「たいそうな苦痛、それは息子なのだが、そんななかであなたに会うことが我慢できないでいます。」「さあ、その手足を取り去り、その手足とともにありなさい。」 と、訳そうと試みましたが、どうも間違っているように思われます。この前にはどんなことが書かれているのでしょう。内容が内容だけに気がかりです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ubon
  • ベストアンサー率27% (44/159)
回答No.1

↓は機械翻訳のサイトです。カットアンドペーストで文章をテキストボックスに入れて翻訳ボタンをクリックすれば、和文が生成されます。 でも、やってみましたけどちょっと妙な日本語が出てきて、精度は保証できませんね(^^;。下訳に使った上で、辞書で確認するってのが正しい使い方でしょう。

参考URL:
http://jupiter.nttrd.com/index.html
masako4778
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください

いつもこちらの回答に頼りっぱなしで申し訳ありません。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 His Mars trines your Uranus. This means your relationship with this man will always be always unique and exciting because you encourage each other to be yourselves, to be innovative and inventive, and to live to your fullest potential. You encourage each others strengths and talents in life and the ability to t take a risk in these things and in so doing to change your life a little in a positive way that can be built on. He will give you the courage or inspiration to reach out for what you want. To take your ambitions, your talents, your true desires and to go for it. To take the chance or opportunities and to carve a path out for yourself.. He inspires you to become positive, exciting. His Saturn conjuncts your Pluto. Underneath he feels a little threatened by you. You can also feel that he is often too distant. But this is a good aspect. It means if you have to, you can survive great hardship as a couple. Saturn often has to with endings, it can wreck devastation in life where the past is gone, and the future seems bleak. This can mean personal devastation, such as going through deaths or great material loss. Or it can be things like national disasters. Events that effect not only you but others around you. But Pluto is new beginnings and gives the ability and strength to rise together from the ashes of the past, when these two planets are combined in synastry it gives the couple great fortitude, and the ability to rebuild life anew. Saturn and Pluto mean that an unforeseen fate will have a hand in this relationship, or in the sudden way it eventually end. For all relationships however long they last have an ending. That fate or circumstance you have no control over will suddenly intervene in your lives.

• 今日の星占い英文です。翻訳をお願いします。

Someone is getting under your skin in a big way -- so much so that you might need to do something! Try your best to just let it slide this time, but if it starts to get out of hand, you need to step up.

• 和訳してくださいっっ

Outer Searching Gives You a New perspectiv About Disabilities 1,Contact with Other Families Youer Outer Search leads you to other families who have chidlen with specal need. You will meet and hear about children and families with problems similar to youra and problems that seem greater or less than yours. You will see how other families have struggled with succeeded with the difficult emotions ofr Surving and the challenges of Searching . Families define and deal with the idea of disability in their own way, according to their personal and religious value systems, cultural beliefs, and personalities of individual family members. 2New Awareness Your Other Search gives you a new awareness of how peo-ple with disabilites are viewed and treated in Amerikan society. Before your experience with your child, you may not have givin much thought about people's attitudes toward disadilities. You will encounter people in your neighbor-hood, in the grocery store checkout line, and at the park who will say things that will absolutely amaze you with their sensitivity or total lack of it . You will find yourself zeroing in on newcasts and articles about the experiences of people with disabilities and learning how American so-ciety meets and fails to meet the special needs of people with disabilties.

• 困りました。どうしても返信したいのですが、

困りました。どうしても返信したいのですが、 このメールのニュアンスが難しくてどう返信したらいいのかも 分からないです。ドツボにはまっています。 翻訳お願い致します(泣) good on you for getting in touch, i am terrible at that kind of stuff and really admire people who actually do. you keep the world spinning. Let me know if your ever coming to newyork, and i'll be sure to message you about anymore trips to japan. Sorry about the quick jaunted dinner, was so tired, just needed some down time, i'll be sure to be alot more social next time! Look forward to hanging out with you again.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

私の意見では、現在の若者は性別を問わず自分で調理できることが大切である。料理を おいしく仕上げるためには豊かな想像力や手先の器用さが要求されるので、心身の健康 にとてもよい。食材に意識的になれば自然への関心も高まる。さらに、料理で友人を もてなすことができると、あるいは人と共同して料理ができると、絆が深まることは間違いない。 In my opinion, in spite of gender, it is important for young people nowadays to be able to cook well by themselves. It is good for both your mind and body because it needs good imagination or skills with your hand. If you are glad to know ingredients of your food, you will be more interested in nature. Moreover, if you are able to make friends enjoy with your dishes or to cook with some people, you must be more familiar with each other. enjoy with your dishes のwith はby にかえても問題ないでしょうか 他にも間違いはあるかもしれませんが、回答よろしくおねがいします

• 歌詞の意味を教えてください(Out there with that look in your eyes)

Dave Stewartの「The world spins so slow」という曲の歌詞の冒頭です。 Out there with that look in your eyes 構文からしてわからないので、それも教えてほしいです。特にわからないのは、 out thereの意味、withは「何と共に」なのか、thatは形容詞か関係代名詞か、lookは動詞か名詞か?などです。多すぎで済みません。 日本盤ですが、対訳はありませんでした。 参考になるかわかりませんが、以下の歌詞の一部を載せます。 Head in the clouds, you're lost to me So tired, the world spins so slow Sun don't shine and the wind may never blow Don't wait too long Tell me won't you come closer to your sadness Come close to me...

• この英文の意味を教えて下さいm(__)m

すみません・・・ メールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと意味があってるか不安なので意味を教えて下さい。 よろしくお願い致します。m(__)m ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have been so busy lately! I would love to keep in touch with you and apologize for taking so long to return your email. I will write you a much more detailed email very soon. I have just returned home from another music trip and am extremely tired! I will write very soon!

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.

• 訳お願いします

"Let It Die" Heart of gold but it lost its pride Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes I've seen your face in another light Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? A simple man and his blushing bride Intravenous, intertwined Hearts gone cold your hands were tied Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Do you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Did you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? 宜しくお願いします><

このQ&Aのポイント
  • SoftBank Airを契約しましたが、ブラザー製FAX(L2710DN)と外付け電話機(SHARP JD-056)を接続してもFAX送信ができません。
  • 接続環境は無線インターネットが利用できる状態で、電話の発信と受信、FAXの受信は可能です。
  • 電話回線はひかり回線を使用しています。
回答を見る