• ベストアンサー

[至急]英訳、あっていますか?

これらのエッセイは三年次の「異文化交流」と呼ばれる授業で書かれた。 These five essays were written in the 3rd grade class called International Communication. 高校三年間のまとめとして、このパートは「三年次のこの授業」って いうことをメモ程度で書きたいのですが、私の英訳では「3段階の クラス」という風に取れてしまいますでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#20453
noname#20453
回答No.2

英語は受動態より能動態で書くことが多いのでweを主語にして書いてみました。ひとりで書いたのならIにする。 We wrote these five essays in a class titled "Intercultural Interactions" (that) we took in our senior year of high school. class titled = ~という授業 intercultural = 異文化間 interaction(s) = 相互交流 senior = 最高学年 grade は主に小学校、中学校で使う

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

答え:英訳、あっていません。 お疲れ様です。「三年次のこの授業」って言うところは、「三年生クラス」という風に私には読めます。 書き方はいろいろあると思うので、正解は一つだけというのではないと思いますが、「三年次」というところあたりが表現の難しいところでしょうか。 もっとシンプルに、「私は、高校三年生の異文化交流の授業でこれらの5つのエッセイを書いた。」と言うことができるのではないでしょうか? 私であれば、下記のように書きます。 I have written these five essays in "Cross- Cultural Communication" class in my 3rd high school year(12th grade). と書いておけば伝わると思います。 いかがでしょうか? 多々表現の仕方があると思いますので、 これも一つの参考にしていただければ幸いです。

kiririn28
質問者

お礼

皆さん、ありがとうございました。 中学の頃から6年も勉強をしているにもかかわらずこの程度… お恥ずかしい限りです。皆さん文章を参考にさせていただき提出することができました。

noname#97214
noname#97214
回答No.3

These essays were written by the lesson of "contacts between different cultures", when I was a twelfth grade student. 異文化交流を、どう訳するかが鍵でしょうね。

• phia
  • ベストアンサー率31% (9/29)
回答No.1

>These five essays were written in the 3rd grade class called International Communication. 日本語に訳すと、 これらの5つのエッセイは、インターナシュナル コミュニケーション という3年生のクラスでかかれました。 となります。 まとめとして、といういみははいっていないようですが・・・。 三段階のクラスといういみではとりにくいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

1)よりわたしのエッセイの内容を理解してもらうためにオーディエンスを明確にしました。 「I clarified the audience due to make them more understand my essay. 」 *~してもらうために をどのように英語にすれば良いかわからずmakeで表して観ました。 2)わたしはエッセイの書き方をこのクラスで教えてもらうまで詳しく学んだことがなく、エッセイに関する関連記事を探したり自分のエッセイのその記事の引用文を用いたりしてエッセイを書いたのはこれが初めての経験です。 I have never learned the detail how to write essays until I took this class, and this experience such as I looked for some articles related my essay and I used these quotations in my essay is the first time for me. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 経済英語を訳していただけないでしょうか?

As my investigation of organizational in these four companies progressed, several important facts became clear. First, a meaningful analysis of the creation of the new administrative from called for accurate knowledge about the firm's previous organization and in fact about its entire administrative history. Second, changes in organizational strusture were intimately related to the ways in which the enterprise had expanded. An evaluation of administrative changes, therefore, demanded a detailed understanding of the company's methods of growth. Third, these patterns of growth, in turn, reflected changes in the over-all American economy, particularly those affecting the market or demand for the enterprise's products. Finally, the reorganizations were influenced by the state of the administrative art in the United States at the time they were being carried out. The first two of these points required further investigation into the history of the four companies selected. The third and fourth called for a broader awareness of the history of the American business economy.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

A less favorable impression was made by the cruise of U-53 under K/L Hans Rose. After refuelling at Newport, Rhode Island, Rose raided Allied shipping off the coast of Canada and the United States. Although this was in international waters, and Rose scrupulously followed international law, the action was seen as an affront to the US, particularly when US warships were forced to stand aside while merchant ships nearby were sunk. Arctic waters In autumn 1916, U-boats of the High Seas flotilla attacked shipping bound for Russia. Five U-boats operated in the Barents Sea between North Cape and the Kola inlet. Also, the two UE1-class minelaying boats laid minefields in the White Sea. These boats sank 34 ships (19 of them Norwegian) before winter ice closed the area for operations.

• 日本語的な表現の英訳。

日本語っぽい表現とは言っても、どうしても英語のエッセイで使ってしまいます。 でも正しい英訳法が分からない…。 教えて下さい。 (1)「恥ずかしい話、私自身もそう思っていました。」 →日本にいた時に韓国語と英語がペラペラだねと友達に言われて… →「だけど違いました。」という結果につなげたいです。 (2)「国籍が韓国、英語の成績が良いというだけでです。」 →Only because of my nationality and my English gradeという風に前の(1)の文章に続いて書いてみたのですが違和感を感じます。 (3)「1年の交換留学、アルバイト、選択授業など高校に行ったら楽しい生活が待っていると思っていました。」 →高校の1年間を交換留学に使うというニュアンスを短く、上の文章のような感じで表現したいのですが、難しいです…。 →My high school life seemed very funで良いですかね…? →すでに高校生になりました。中3の時の感覚を表現したいです。 (4)「韓国に住むと○○できる、と羨ましがる友達もいました。」 →重要なのは羨ましがる友達もいましたという部分で、1つの文章でThey envied me.とかはいえるんですが、つながった文章の場合…?? (5)「韓国に親しみはありました。」 →嫌いじゃないけど住みたいわけではない、という微妙な感じを出したいです。もちろんそのまま文章に出さず、感覚のみです…。 まだまだたくさんありますが、キリがないのでここまでにします…。 おそらくこれに答えられる方は英語がペラペラな方だと思いますが、分かるものがこの中に1つでもあれば教えて頂きたいです。 わがままが多くて申し訳ありません。 ご協力お願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

As the 3rd Battalion of the Imperial Camel Brigade approached the B group of trenches, a white flag appeared, and the B2 and the central work of B group were occupied by 16:50. They captured five officers and 214 other ranks while the Warwickshire Yeomanry captured the B1 redoubt and another 101 prisoners. These successful attacks were supported by aircraft, which bombed the redoubts and trenches. The aircraft had recently been fitted with wirelesses, and during the afternoon reported the progress of the battle to the Desert Column's headquarters, assisting in command and control. The New Zealanders remained close to the main redoubt system while prisoners were collected and sent to Sheikh Zowaiid and the four captured guns taken away.

• 和訳をお願いします。

British casualties amounted to 4,000; 523 killed, 2932 wounded and over 512 missing, including five officers and 241 other ranks known to be prisoners. These were mainly from the 53rd (Welsh) Division and the 161st (Essex) Brigade of the 54th (East Anglian) Division. The Ottoman Army forces suffered a total of 2,447 casualties. Of these, 16 Germans and Austrians were killed or wounded, 41 being reported missing, and 1,370 Ottoman soldiers were killed or wounded with 1,020 missing. According to Cemal Pasha, Ottoman losses amounted to less than 300 men killed, 750 wounded, and 600 missing. The Anzac Mounted Division suffered six killed, 43 or 46 wounded, and two missing, while the Imperial Mounted Division suffered 37 casualties. Both Murray and Dobell portrayed the battle as a success, Murray sending the following message to the War Office on 28 March: "We have advanced our troops a distance of fifteen miles from Rafa to the Wadi Ghuzzee, five miles west of Gaza, to cover the construction of the railway. On the 26th and 27th we were heavily engaged east of Gaza with a force of about 20,000 of the enemy. We inflicted very heavy losses upon him ... All troops behaved splendidly."

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

When I was in first grade, our teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said a mother and a teacher. Well, motherhood came first. Three years after I married, I started having children, two boys and two girls in five years. I enjoyed it. But there were hard times, too. The worst thing that happened was losing a child. My eldest son died of cancer in my arms when he was 17. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way. A year after he died, I went to college and became a third-grade teacher when I graduated. I loved teaching this grade, with the children's eagerness to learn and their love of their teachers. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳をお願いします。 Often,the hardest job for a writer is simply to get started. Some day there seems to be nothing to write about. But don`t worry if this "writer`s block" happens to you. The following ideas may help you begin your writing. First, try a timed free-writing. That`s, sit down and write anything that comes into your mind for 15 minutes. Don`t stop before the time is up. Much of what you write will not be good and you will throw it away. But you will also find some ideas on the paper that you like. You can keep these good ideas and rewrite them in a better way. Second,you can use the five questions of a newspaper reporter: who, what,when,where,and how. Just writing down the answers will help you begin to organize the facts for your essay. Third,you may find a short outline useful. Make a simple list of the major points you wish to make. Seeing the points on paper will help you decide in what order you should put them in the essay. Remember that usually you should put the most important point at the beginning of your essay. Just remember that every day we can find good ideas for writing topics. Many writers keep a small notebook handy to write down ideas from talking with friends,listening to television, or reading a magazine. These notes often become the source of good essays.

• 至急しきゅう英訳お願いします!!

すみませんが、英訳をお願いします。 「今気付いたんだけど、私の携帯、迷惑メール防止のために、携帯電話から送られたメールしか受信できないように設定してたの。 昨日教えてもらったあなたのアドレスがパソコンのだったから、もしメールをあなたがパソコンから送ってても届いてないの。 送ってないなら別にいいけれど。 本当にごめんなさい。」 お願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします(至急)

下記の日本文を英文に訳していただけないでしょうか? 急いでおります! ビジネスメールとして作成したいので、よろしくお願いいたします。 はじめまして。 私は○○大学教務課入試係の○○と申します。 お問合せのメールを頂戴いたしまして、誠にありがとうございます。 内容を拝見しましたところ、専攻科目等から察するに本学ではないところへお問合せされたほうがよろしいかと思いましたのでご連絡させていただいております。 本学は工学部と薬学部の二学部となっており、工学部は機会工学科、電気工学科、応用化学科の3学科より成り立っております。 ですから、あなた様が希望しておられる土木工学につきましては、本学では学ぶことが不可能です。 他の土木工学の学べる大学を今一度お調べになられたほうがよろしいかと思いますので、何卒よろしくお願いいたします。