• 締切済み

英語に詳しい方、help me.

coolgaliaの回答

回答No.7

文の内容は上記のようなものだと思います。 マークについてはもう2年以上のお付き合いなら、 ご自分でお聞きになったら?こいう事って、赤の他人に 聞くことでもないきがするし。友達以上恋人未満って お二人の詳しい状況は知らないけど、すごく微妙だよね。 もし、lvesicknessさんが本気でお相手の方のことを 思っているなら、そろそろそういうお話をされても 良いのでは?ちなみに私は、フランス人の彼といつ会えるかわからない遠距離恋愛中です。お互いがんばりましょう!

lovesickness
質問者

お礼

本当にそう思ってくれます?(涙) 知り合ったときは本当に英語超初心者+恋愛に鈍かったので、誘われても恥ずかしいから友達を一緒に連れていってたりしてしまって、それが彼からすると「?お前を誘ったのになぜ?」と思われていたっぽい。それもようやく最近わかった。 coolgaliaさんはフランス人なんですね。 あたしの好きな彼はスイス。近いわ! 頑張って彼と上手くいきたいですね。 あたしずっとヨーロッパ人の彼と恋愛しているオンナの子探していたんですよ。これを機にメル友(いやそれ以上もぜひ!!)になってください。 いま、ちょうど彼に勝負メール出したばっかりで、心が弱っていた時に、このメール。本当に本当にうれしかったです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語訳していただけませんか><

すみません。 友人からメールもらったんですが英語読めません。。。 どなたか訳していただけませんか^^; Anyway I'm fine. Recently I'm getting bored.......Already I want to go back to Japan. I really miss Japan. Many my classmates do back to thier own countries, so I feel so sad, especially when I go to the airport to say good-bye to my friends. Oh, gosh. And my English didnt improve....... I dont know what should I do...... I know I have to study hard, but I cant... So, what I want to say is I want to go back to Japan as soon as possible. But dont worry about me, maybe in 2weeks I will be fine. Anyway take care,

• ebay英語を教えて下さい

出品中の商品に対し、以下の質問が来ました。 I am interested in Beast Wars II for GBC, but I have never imported a video game from Japan before. Can you tell me what I can expect if I order from you? Do you think there will there be customs charges or import duties? Will the item ship directly to my home in the United States? What shipping service do you use? I apologize for asking so many questions. I just want to make sure that I have a good understanding of the importing process before I place an order. 翻訳をお願いします。

• 次の英文から日本語の翻訳は正しいですか?

yes, but its the best i can do for now is going to china because its close to japan , but i will learn also Chinese. and i will do all my best to learn both . I still haven't decided yet where to go but, i don't want to go to a major city because of the pollution. but i do want to be near an airport because i plan to travel a lot when i live there i guess it will be difficult to learn Japanese and Chinese , but i speak 3 languages so i am positive so tell me what do you do for a living, why do you want to study English? そうです。しかし、中国に行くのが今の私のベストな選択です。なぜなら日本は閉まったからです。しかし私は中国語を学びます。両方の言語を学ぶのが私のベストです。私はまだどこに行くか決めていないが、メジャーな都市には行きたくないです。なぜなら公害があるからです。しかし私は空港に近くに住みたいです。それは計画の中に旅行が多く含まれているからです。 私が推測するに日本語と中国語では勉強に違いがあります。しかし、私は3つの言語をしゃべります。私は前向きです。 あなたに聞きたいです。なぜ生きていますか?なぜ英語が勉強したいですか? この英文から日本語への翻訳は正しいですか?よろしくお願いします。

• 至急。英語について。

what do you want to do to me?に 『別になにもしたくない。ただあなたには私の抱き枕になってほしい。』と言いたいのですが Nothing special. i just want you to be my body pillow.←おかしいですよね? 間違えてる部分教えてくださいm(__)m

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Well, I have not really dont that before, what are you thinking about and what do you think is fair price wise for me to send you those? I will have to ship them to my location first. お力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• ****出来る様になるを、英語で

こんにちは、よろしくお願いします。 「(将来?)****出来る様になる」を、 英訳したいのですが、 will be able to do become to be able to do どちらが正しいでしょうか。 具体的には、 「私は、英語が上手に話せる様になりたい」 と言いたいのですが、 (I want to become a good english speaker. でもいいのでしょうけど、今回はbe able toを使って) I want to become to be able to speak english well. I hope I will be able to speak english well. これらは、文法的にはあってるのでしょうか?

• 英語日記9 あなたはなぜアメリカで勉強したいの

語日記9 あなたはなぜアメリカで勉強したいのか? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 What do you want to study in USA?? I have 2 reasons why I want to study in USA. First, I can learn many things than study in Japan. I dint know yet about that. That may be not good experiences for me. However, that will absolutely change good things in the future. Second, I want to make a living by myself. I have never lived alone, and I think that I will have to live by myself in the future. This time may be a good opportunity to practice. I want to get a good experience in USA. 内容は気にしないでください

• 至急英語が合ってるかみていただきたいです(>_<)

『じゃぁ、もういいよ。来てくれるのはありがたいけど今年来るのやめたら?あなたの負担になりたくないし。(私もそれでなくても今)考えること一杯なのに悩みごとがまた増える。』←と言いたいのですが、 Then, it's fine. I'll be happy if you could come, but maybe, you shouldn't come here this year. I don't want to be your burden. Besides, I already have too many things in my mind, it might be too much for me, too.←合ってますか?

• 英語得意な方へ!

英語得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 なんとなく意味が分かるところはやってみました。 Thank your schedule.スケジュールありがとう Let me check on Monday ... but Maybe we can meet on the 8th? Hmm that would be next week!来週だね! That would be so nice. Please let me check with my team first. You are too kind to me. あなたは優しいね Maybe you do need to try it first ... hahahaha.・ But I like my own food and I prepared salmon steaks on the BBQ for my parents they liked it too.自分で料理するの好きだし、両親にバーベキューでステーキを準備する So I will let you know something next early next week. Also have a nice weekend.