• ベストアンサー

子供英語の歌の歌詞がわかりません

子供英語で習った歌なのですが、歌詞の一部が分からなくて気になっています。 覚えている歌詞は、 Hello hello How are you today? Hello hello it's a beautuful day Let's 〇〇 together Are you ready? Set go! I can jump. I can jump. I can jump. 〇〇の所が分かりません。 どなたかご存知の方、教えていただけると嬉しいです よろしくお願いいたします

noname#50807
noname#50807

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • diz415
  • ベストアンサー率33% (55/166)
回答No.3

これから英会話教室を始める最初に歌う歌ですよね? Hello Songというものだと思います。 Let’s 「START」だったような気がします。

noname#50807
質問者

お礼

それっぽいです!! ありがとうございました★

その他の回答 (2)

• john_john
  • ベストアンサー率30% (75/245)
回答No.2

こんばんは。 私もこの歌は知らないのですが、 jumpを連発しているので、flyかなと思います。 単純にここもjump、或いはgoでも繋がりますね。 答えになってなくてすみません(>_<)。

noname#50807
質問者

お礼

なるほどfly,jump,goなどでも意味が通るのですね 参考になりました★ありがとうございます!

• bugler
  • ベストアンサー率18% (44/241)
回答No.1

歌自体は知らないのですが、"get"ではないでしょうか?

noname#50807
質問者

お礼

なるほどget!今度それを使って歌ってみます♪ ありがとうございました★

関連するQ&A

• この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか?

この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか? Here's another morning without you Here's another day; will I get through it Without breaking down? Haven't seen the sun since you've been gone Like my heart, I lost it when you left me And it can't be found How can I go on? Baby, I'd be living on memories Of you and me All the love we made All those tender nights And those endless days They're all here inside Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? Ev'rywhere I go, I feel you there Following my footsteps like a shadow Of my broken heart Sometimes, it's a pair of passing eyes Or it's just the way someone is talking And there you are Am I all alone? Don't you ever wake up And reach for me Where I used to be? Is there any chance? I just can't believe You're not lonely, too Just for me and you Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? If you were here for only one night Baby, I know you'd remember 'Cause loving you once wasn't time enough I know we can make it together Together Baby, stop the rain Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears of mine from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you, can you stop the rain? How can I live without you, baby? How could I let you go?

• この歌詞が聞き取れない(汗

英語を聞き取れる方に質問です。 Sean Lennnonの「Freed」という曲の歌詞が一部聞き取れません。 下の歌詞の「…」の部分です。 ----------------------- Sitting under the sun is free doesn't everyone see you could never belong to me or anyone impossible because you are free though it's easier said them done … … … before we can never go wrong in free together because you are free free ----------------------- 「…」の部分以外もあってるかどうかわかりませんが(汗 下に動画を貼り付けておくのでどか聞き取ってください! よろしくお願いします!

• Hello song のおはよう・さよなら・おやすみ版

Hello,hello,hello how are you? I'm fine,I'm fine,I hope that you are too. という「Hello song」はわかるのですが、昔この歌の朝・昼・夕方・夜版を歌ったことがあります。 挨拶以外にも歌詞があって、一日のストーリーを歌っていました。 たぶん子ども向けのテレビ番組で歌ってたのではないかと思うのですが…。 歌詞は、うる覚えですが 朝 It's 7:30.Time to get up.I find day is biggining shining in the sun.… 朝のあいさつ Good morning,good morning,good morning brand new day.… 昼 When I'm walking,on the street,I see my friend comming and I want to speak.… 昼のあいさつ Hello,hello,hello how are you?… 夕方 ? さよならのあいさつ Good bye,good bye,bye see you tomorrow.… 夜 ? おやすみのあいさつ Good night,good night,good night… あいさつは、すべて「Hello song」のメロディです。 もし、どなたかご存知でしたら歌詞や、歌詞のわかるサイト・本など教えてください。

• 英語の歌詞の意味

青山テルマとSOULJAの「そばにいるね」の歌詞の最後に I don't eva wanna let you go.とありますが、このevaとはどんな意味があるのですか?また You know dat I love you.のdatは接続詞thatと同じように考えてもいいのでしょうか?

• 英語「キラキラ星」の歌詞について

子供に英語で歌ってあげているとき、疑問に思ったことです。 歌詞の中の「how I wonder what you are」の部分ですが、日本語訳には「あなたはいったい誰かしら」などとあります。 訳からみるとhowは必要ないと思います。 このhowは文法的にどういう働きをしているのでしょうか。 感嘆文のhowでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 子ども英語ビデオ「DORA the EXPLORER」の中で…歌詞がわかりません。

子ども英語ビデオ「DORA the EXPLORER Wish on a Star」の中で、ドーラちゃんとブーツが歌っている歌の歌詞を教えてください。 「♪Hello ○○○○,everybody let's go. Come on,let's get do it. I know that we can do it.」 で、○○の部分が何度聞いてもわからなくて、気になります。(「バーボナス」と聞こえます、麻婆茄子?まさか^^;) ご存知でしたら教えてください。 また、他の部分も違っていたら訂正していただけると嬉しいです。

• 歌詞の翻訳をお願いします

ホイッスルという曲の歌詞です。 翻訳機だと意味がわからないので、お手数ですがどなたか和訳お願いします。 Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go I'm betting you like bebop And I'm betting you love creep mode And I'm betting you like girls that give love to girls And stroke your little ego I bet I'm guilty your honor But that's how we live in my genre When in hell I pay rottweiler There's only one flo, and one rida I'm a damn shame Order more champagne, pull it down hellstream Tryna put it on ya Bet your lips spin back around corner Slow it down baby take a little longer Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby It's like everywhere I go My whistle ready to blow Shorty don't leave a note She can get any by the low Permission not approved It's okay, it's under control Show me soprano, cause girl you can handle Baby we start snagging, you come in part clothes Girl I'm losing wing, my bucatti the same road Show me your perfect pitch, You got it my banjo Talented with your lips, like you blew out candles So amusing, now you can make a whistle with the music Hope you ain't got no issue, you can do it Give me the perfect pitch 'n never lose it Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby Go girl you can work it Let me see your whistle while you work it I'm a lay it back, don't stop it Cause I love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it, on me Now, shorty let that whistle blow Yeah, baby let that whistle blow Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby

• Hello songについて

幼児英会話のクラスなどで歌うHello songを探しています。他の人が同じような質問をしていて、Let’s chant Let’s song に載っているという回答はあったのですが、 私が探しているのは、それではなく Hello, Hello, Hello, How are you ? I'm fine I'm fine I hope that you are too. という歌詞のものです。 なんのCDに入っているのか、探しまくっているんですが 見つかりません。 ちなみにGood bye songも一緒に入っていれば尚良いのですが。もしお分かりの方がいらっしゃったら、その歌の具体的な感じ(どういう人が歌っているか、歌のスピードなど)も教えていただけたら幸いです.

• 英語の歌詞を訳していただけませんか?

英語の歌詞を訳していただけませんか? 『you are as lovely as can be』です。 お願いいたします。

• 英語を直してくださいm(__)m

『ごめん、寝てた。 今検索して見たら、宮城県の白石市にキツネ村があるんだね。知らなかった。 見るだけじゃなく、キツネに触れるって(^^) キツネ可愛いよね。私も行きたい。 行けたら一緒に行こうね。』と言いたいです。 『』の言葉に英語を直してくださいm(__)m sorry, I was sleeping. Is there a fox village in Miyagi?! I didn't know that. I checked the site and it looks like you can touch foxes unlike zoo where you only get to see them. Foxes are cute! I want to go there too. Let's go there together.

専門家に質問してみよう