• ベストアンサー

説明書が英語で…。

父にLPプレイヤーの説明書の訳(文下参照)を頼まれたのですが、用語が専門的で辞書や翻訳ソフトを使ってもいまいち上手く解読できません。 どなたか助けてください(>_<) よろしくお願いしますm(__)m 【依頼された文】 (1)Position this bias guide so that the thread is at approximately 90°to the bias lever when the stylus is over the outer groove of a 12" record. Rotate the guide pulley housing to align it with the thread which must lie in the groove of the pulley (2)place the nylon loop in the groove corresponding to the tracking force being used.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cqw32653
  • ベストアンサー率50% (121/239)
回答No.2

既に回答にあるように、これは間違いなくアナログプレイヤーのインサイドフォース調整に関する記述です。それも、糸タイプのキャンセラーを持つアームだと思われます。 こんな風に読まれればよいかと思います。多少意訳ですが。 (1) まずトーンアームに取り付けられたカートリッジが30cmLPレコードの最外周に来るようにトーンアームを動かします。その状態で、トーンアームにあるインサイドフォース・キャンセラーの糸と、糸のガイド(金属製の棒?)がだいたい直角になるように調整する必要があります。 糸が止めてあるガイドプーリーをゆるめて、糸がちょうどガイドの溝に収まるような位置まで、ガイドを動かしてから締め直してください。 (2) このとき、その糸はガイドのいくつかある溝のうち、該当するトラッキングフォース(インサイドフォースキャンセリングの力)に該当する溝にひっかける必要があります。=溝の位置によってキャンセル力は異なります。 ありていに言えば、まず該当するインサイドフォースの溝へ糸をひっかける。後は、その糸と、糸をひっかけた鉄棒が垂直になるように調整すれば善いと思われます。インサイドフォースは一般にアームの設計によって決まりますが、使用するカートリッジによっては適宜変更して使いわけます。

その他の回答 (3)

• cqw32653
  • ベストアンサー率50% (121/239)
回答No.4

失礼しました、No.3の方のフォローにあるように Tracking Force というのは使用カートリッジの「針圧」ですね。 針圧が重いカートリッジほど、アーム回転軸の中心から離れた位置に糸をひっかけることになると思います。 溝と溝の間隔は0.2gか、0.25gか、0.5gか。それも説明書に書いてあると思われます。

• nona813
  • ベストアンサー率44% (244/554)
回答No.3

NO1の方とNO2の方の翻訳から推測すると、アームはイギリスの「SME社」でしょうか? http://joshinweb.jp/av/942/4968929021307.html このようなタイプのアームでしょうか。 こちらのアームを使用していますが、翻訳から使用方法は 1)トーンアーム本体横に重りが付いたナイロン糸があると思います。 アーム下側に金属補助棒がありネジで固定しますが、重りを付けた際に、この金極棒がトーンアームと垂直に固定するということだと思います。 (カートリッジが30cmLPレコードの最外周に置いたとき) 2)重りを付けた糸の端が、輪になっていてます。アームの後方向に数箇所ミゾが切ってありミゾに重りの付いた糸の輪を引っ掛けます。 使用するカートリッジの針圧によりミゾに引っ掛ける位置が違ってきます。 重りの付いた糸を引っ掛ける前に、本体最後部にある円径状の金属が回転するので、回転させて針圧0バランスをとってから、サブウエイト調整により針圧調整を行ないその後に(1)(2)を実施します。

• chirubou
  • ベストアンサー率37% (189/502)
回答No.1

(1) 12インチ(30センチ)レコードの外側の溝に針を置いた時、バイアスレバーに対して糸が約90度になるようにこのバイアスガイドを位置決めします。 (2) ナイロンの輪を、使いたいトラッキング力(フォース)に対応する溝に起きます。 -- 多分、アンチスケーティング機能(レコードが回るとレコード針がレコードの内側に動こうとする力を打ち消すもの)の調整の説明だと思います。 以下は全くの想像ですが、ナイロン(?)の糸に重りが付いているのではないでしょうか?(1) はその糸のガイドの調整で、(2) は重りの調整(選択)だと思います。

yatsunatsu
質問者

お礼

迅速な回答&分かりやすく教えていただきありがとうございました。 早速父に見せてみます(^_^)

関連するQ&A

• 英語でどう説明したらいいのか教えて下さい。

“I often wonder about how I am doing, what I might be missing, and what I need to change or let go of as my boy grows older. In sum, like most parents, I learn as I go.”という文に対して、 問題は“What is the purpose of the signal word (In sum) in relation to the ideas around them?"と聞かれているのにどう答えていいのか分かりません。 なんとなくは分かるのですが、いざ英語で答えるとなるとどうまとめていいのか・・。どなたかヒントを下さると助かります!

• 英語

In European countries, where alphabetic writing had long been in use, only 30 or so different sorts of characters, corresponding to the different letters and punction marks, were needed. この英文の corresponding to the different letters and punction marks は分詞構文なのでしょうか?あるいは characters を修飾する現在分詞なのでしょうか?自分の勝手な推測では後者だと思うのですが、もし分詞構文だとすれば付帯状況を表しているのでしょうか? また、この文の和訳も教えて頂けたら嬉しいです。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。)

英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。) 今学生をしているのですが400ページほどある英語の専門書を読み始めたのですがこの部分の訳がどうしてもしっくりこないのですが分かる方いませんでしょうか?? 英語が大変苦手なので自分の訳に自信がなく困っています。 先生が海外に勉強に行っているので聞けず大変困っています。もし分かる方がいらしたら宜しくお願いします。 Now, Li(z) is the potential energy for the molecule i, expressed as a function of its distance z form the plane of the centres of atoms (or ions) in the surface layer; rij is the distance between the molecule i and each atom (ion) in the solid. In practice, only a limited number of atoms are taken into account because of the rapid decrease in energy with distance. The balance between attractive and repulsive interactions means that a point exists, at distance ze from the surface, where the potential energy of the molecule is minimum, as represented in Figure 1.2. Of course, the value of Li(z) must depend not only on the distance from the surface but also on the location on the surface (i.e. in the xy plane). If this is in the form of one face of a perfect crystal, there will be a regular variation of potential energy across the surface. It is not surprising to find that the most favorable site is at the centre of an array of surface atoms (cf. Figure 1.3). The corresponding depth of the potential energy well (at ze) will depend on the density and crystal structure of the absorbent and the polarizability and molecular size of the adsorbate. The easiest path for the movement of the adsorbed molecule across the surface is via a col or 'saddle point' and the energy barrier to translational movement in the xy plane is given by the difference in the corresponding minima potential energies for the two locations (Figure 1.3).

• この英語はあっていますか・・・?

自分で書いた文章なのですが、合っているかわからないので 間違っていたらご指摘お願いいたします><! However, English is not the one in one country alone. In fact, this English is used all over the world. But, the opportunity to meet British English is of rare occurrence to me when I'm in Japan. In addition, I suffer inconvenience from I can’t understand British English. --------------------------------------------------------------- It is to understand British’s culture. But, the opportunity to meet British English is of rare occurrence to me when I'm in Japan. Even if I am the international class, the chance to meet British culture is of rare to me. It can be recognized that there is a different culture. But, if this goes on I may end to live without learning other culture in the culture of Japan.

• 英語 和訳

Our tendency to describe silence as an absence of speech reveals a particular cultural bias,implying that something is missing,but silence is a "something" with purpose and significance. この文の和訳をどなたかお願いします。

• 英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。)

英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。) 今学生をしているのですが400ページほどある英語の専門書を読み始めたのですがこの部分の訳がどうしてもしっくりこないのですが分かる方いませんでしょうか?? 英語が大変苦手なので自分の訳に自信がなく困っています。 先生が海外に勉強に行っているので聞けず大変困っています。もし分かる方がいらしたら宜しくお願いします。 1.6. Mobility of Adsorbed Molecules The translational movement of adsorbed molecules is governed by the amplitude of the oscillations of Li(z) across the surface and by the available thermal energy. If the variations in Li(z) are much smaller than the mean thermal, kT, the energy barriers between adsorption sites are small enough to be overcome easily at the operational temperature: the adsorbed molecules therefore retain two translational degrees of freedom and can be regarded as mobile. On the other hand, if the energy barriers are much larger than kT, the adsorbed molecules are said to be localized since they spend most of their time on particular surface sites. In the hypothetical case of a perfectly homogeneous surface, there is no variation of Li(z) in the xy plane - see Figure 1.4a. It is more realistic to picture a uniform surface, which gives rise to energy wells of the same depth. Now, the potential energy profiles corresponding to mobile and localized adsorption are shown respectively in Figures 1.4b and 1.4c. In the former case, there is a random distribution of adsorbed molecules across the surface; whereas in the latter case, the location of the adsorbed molecules is governed by the surface structure of the adsorbent. Localization does not prevent the adsorbed molecules from 'hopping' from one site to another (unlike the situation in immobile chemisorption), but it is not compatible with the state of a close-packed completed monolayer.

• どなたか英語が得意な方いらっしゃいますか?

どなたか英語が得意な方いらっしゃいますか? 英語圏でない方から送られてきた英文がわかりません The Lever is covered by the Shimano warranty. I don't know if is maybe more easy ask to be change in Japan. If not please send me it back. Is the right or the left shift lever ?

• 英語の和訳説明

英語訳の説明を宜しくお願いします。 多分、間違っていると思うので動詞の使い方の説明など詳しくしてくださると助かります。 1) In Japan,forexample, people tend to speak more softly, and might think that someone who is speaking or laughing loudly is rude or aggressive. 和訳) 日本の例では人々は誰かが大声で笑い声を上げるのは失礼か積極的 でよりやわらかく話す事を考えるかもしれない事をしがちだ。 2) Eor example,one of the biggest differences among meny Western,asian,and African cultures is the use of eye contact. 和訳)たとえば多くのうち西欧、アジア、アフリカの文化はアイコンタクトを使うか一つの最大の違いである。

• 英語の和訳

1:In a society where change is not uncommon for every generation to experience a generation gap. 2:It is heartles of him to say such a thing to the sick man. 3:I can't think of what to say in English in this situation. 4:In order to save fuel,people are driving smaller cars. 5:Everyone spoke very quietly in order not to wake the baby. 和訳をお願いします

• 次の英文が表しているものを教えてほしいのですが

1)The object consists of a closed tube which contains a red or silver liquid,and is made of glass. The tube is cylindrical in shape,but one end is spherical in shape. 2)This object is small and made of metal. One end is flat and circular in shape. There is a V-shaped groove across the middle of the circle. The other part of the object is at right angles to flat end. It is tapering,with a pointed tip. Around the exterior of the tapering part there is a spiral-shaped groove.

専門家に質問してみよう