stopでピタッッッっととまるRAPの曲名について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • めっさ早口の男性Rapperで、三味線のような音がはじめから最後までずっと入ってます。
  • 歌詞をとびとびで言わしてもらうと【CHECK IT OUT、、、Yeah、、、Give the away×3 Give the away now、、、、、、stop!、、、Just let me、、、We can not?! Come on.、、、、、、I say that. Come on!、、、 stop!、、、So that your、、、、】みたいなかんじなんですが。
  • Give the away ではなく Give the wayかなんかかもしれませんが。。。。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

stopでピタッッッっととまるRAPの曲名について

stopでピタッッッっととまるRAPの曲名についてどなたか知りませんか?めっさ早口の男性Rapperで、三味線のような音がはじめから最後までずっと入ってます。 歌詞をとびとびで言わしてもらうと【CHECK IT OUT、、、Yeah、、、Give the away×3 Give the away now、、、、、、stop!、、、Just let me、、、We can not?! Come on.、、、、、、I say that. Come on!、、、 stop!、、、So that your、、、、】みたいなかんじなんですが。Give the away ではなく Give the wayかなんかかもしれませんが。。。。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#1791
noname#1791
回答No.2

すみませんさっき書いたURLうまく入れないので こちらから入ってSINGLES の欄からGive It Awayをクリックして下さい 試聴出来るページに入れます。 さっきのURLは長すぎて入りきらなかった様で これと違うアルバムが出てしまってました。 ホントすみません こちらから入ってみてください 失礼いたしました。

参考URL:
http://cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=400369877/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/discography.html/artistid=Red+Hot+Chili+Peppers/

その他の回答 (1)

noname#1791
noname#1791
回答No.1

iwamaiさん初めまして 自信は無しですが回答者がいない様なので これでは?というのを1曲 ラップではありませんがiwamaiさんが書かれているのを 読んで恐らくその曲の元になる歌ではないかと思われる曲です。 それは レッド・ホット・チリ・ペッパーズ(Red Hot Chili Peppers)の 「ギヴ・イット・アウェイ(Give It Away)」という曲です。 iwamaiさんが探されている曲はたぶんこの曲を あるラッパーの方がカヴァーされている物と 思われます。 URLを書いておきますので1度聴いてみて下さい もし違っていたらごめんなさい 早く見つかると良いですね それでは・・・

参考URL:
http://cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=400369877/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/artistid=RED+HOT+CHILI+PEPPERS/itemid=28

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳

"Let me bleed out the words that I've been fed" They say if you love somebody you gotta let them go Yeah well that rule doesn't apply to me no more. この部分の歌詞の和訳について教えてください。 Let me bleed out the words that I've been fed. これがどうしても分からなくて困ってます。 うんざりしたこと(ムカついたこと?)を吐き出させてくれ(愚痴らせて)的な感じですか? fedの訳し方がいまいち分からなくて。。 fedって「食わせる」みたいな意味もありますよね? 分からなすぎて頭痛いです(;-;) 助けてください。。

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• Don't Let Go の歌詞の意味

Isaac Hayes "Don't Let Go" の日本語歌詞(意味)を教えてください。 特にDon't let goの部分が、、どれなのか、もしくはもっと別の意味なのか分かりません。。。よろしくお願いします! -僕を行かせないで Don't let(me)go -君を行かせない(行かせたくない) Don't let(you)go -諦めないで Don't let(it)go -離れないで Don't let(??)go Hear that whistle its 10 o'clock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Come on baby it's time to rock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so glad I've got you here (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Keeps me grinnin' from ear to ear (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go Thunder, lightnin', wind and rain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is formin' inside my brain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so eager I'm nearly dyin' (Don't let go) (Don't let go) You've been keepin' your lips from mine (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, yeah Whooooa, yeah Don't let go Come on and kiss me, kiss me sweet Hold me tight baby and don't let go (Don't let go) Come on and love me You've gotta love me (Don't let go) I want ya, I want ya, I really, really want ya (Don't let go) All night, feels so right (Don't let go) Hold me tight, don't let go [Instrumental Interlude] Hound dogs barkin' upside the hill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is draggin' him through the mill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) If it wasn't for havin' you, girl (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'd be a-howlin' and a-barkin' too (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Ooh-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, no No, no don't let go I need ya so, girl Hold me, momma (Hold me tight if it takes all night) (But don't let go) Don't, don't let me go (I wouldn't stop for a million bucks) ('Cause I love you so) No, no, no I love you so, yeah

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Hey. I hope u understand. I have feelings for u and i 'm scared, that i can fall in love with a girl that lives so far away. I tried to stop the contact but now i have to write u

• 最近のhiphopの曲、自信ある人、教えてー!!!

最近のhiphopの曲で"ローラウ。。。so much money ローラウ you can't stop that。。。TELL ME how。。。"って感じで結構ノリいい曲なんだけど誰のなんて曲かわかる人いませんか?あともっとわかりにくいんだけど(たぶん知ってる人はなんとか分かると思うんだけど)、サビ?だけカタカナ交じりで言うと"come on、、、ホマヒッダデュマデュ・スカッデュデュディデュ、、、checkマディメダ、、、、、、my life is the show、、"ってかんじで、曲のいっちばん最後に"good night"って言ってるやつなんだけどぉ、、、 どっちも普通に売れてるとおもうんだけど、、、ラジオ聞いてていつもいいなーって思うけどTJの人英語で早口だし時々曲名言わなくて、、、知ってたら教えてー!!!

• locofrankの曲だと思うのですが…。

locofrankの曲だと思うのですが,タイトルが分かる方いましたら教えていただけますか。知りたい曲は2曲ですが,以下のようなものです。 1 演奏時間:3分27秒 曲の歌い出しでヴォーカルが「ナナナナーナーナー」というフレーズを4回繰り返しそのあと英語で「Everybody shake it now」というようなフレーズを歌っています。 2 演奏時間:3分14秒 曲の歌い出しの空耳が以下のような感じです。(かなりメチャクチャ) I was her I for I do you say he, Let's be give me brotherly I was これでご理解いただける方がいましたら教えていただければうれしく思います。

• とある英歌詞の和訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・

題名は  5one on d!splayです。 Eyes go shut I dissipate Into thin air leaving no trace Distant voice Not listening Why don't you just save your breath? All of your words feel like a jail That blocks the sun and makes me stale Not enough gold in all the world So why have I surrendered To your abusive ways The cracks have opened up to the core Is there anywhere to go from here now? Sick with the lies consuming our souls ↓ココのサビでもいいので和訳お願いします! Give me one reason to take the breath we breathe for granted Hold it in so long that you forget to say Give me one reason to remain confined within the fences Here with you and my soul on display Bite my tongue Swallow the pain A bit disturbed by these displays Now we've got nothing to say The silence growing deadly So here we are drifting apart Neither willing to drop their guard Haven't we got something to say? The distance growing deadly From years and years of pain The cracks go deeper than we can see Let's take a good look at where we are now Maybe the end's the start that we need Give me one reason to take the breath we breathe for granted Hold it in so long that you forget to say Give me one reason to remain confined within the fences Here with you and my soul on display Life is too precious to waste

• 期限ギリギリまで待ってというのを丁寧に英語では?

特許事務所で働いています。 外国の代理人へ「返事はあなたの引いた期限(日付A)では無理なので、実際の期限(日付B)までだとどのくらい待ってもらえますか?」と伝えたいのです。 We are sorry to say that we could not give you our instructions by the given deadline of A. Please let us know how long you could wait until the closest to the deadline of B. でOKでしょうか? お願いします。

• 誰か心の優しい方(^。^

誰か心の優しい方(^。^ 英語読めないんでカタカナで和語じゃなくて振りがな?書いてくださいf^_^; お願いしますm Oh, yeah For the longest time we jamming in the party and youre winning on me Pushing everything Right back on top of me (yeah, hey) But if you think you gonna get away from me You better change your mind You're going home You're going home with me tonight Let me hold you Girl, caress my body You got me going crazy, you Turn me on Turn me on Let me jam you Girl, wind all around me You got me going crazy, you Turn me on Turn me on (Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) One hand on the ground and bumper cocked sky high Wining hard on me Got my pie turned Hollering for mercy (yeah) Then I whisper in her ear Swing harder, and then she said to me Boy, just push that thing Push it harder back on me So let me hold you Girl, caress my body You got me going crazy, you and bumper cocked sky high Wining hard on me Got my pie turned Hollering for mercy (yeah) Then I whisper in her ear Swing harder, and then she said to me Boy, just push that thing Push it harder back on

専門家に質問してみよう