• ベストアンサー

英作文を書いたのですが・・

苦手でありながらも英作文を書いてみました。 全く自信はありませんが、改善した方がよいと思われる点がありましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 『この研究による発見に基づいて、人の生物系とより似ている生物系を有する動物について、より徹底的な研究がなされるであろう。』 Based on discovery by this studying , more thorough studying will be made about animals which have the biological system which is more similar to that of us.

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Based on the findings from this study, more thorough investigations will be made into animals with a biological system similar to that of humans.

GlycyrRhiza
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 「生物系を有する」のところで関係代名詞を使うのではなくwithを使っていますね。。 大変参考になりました。

その他の回答 (4)

• kaikenn
  • ベストアンサー率32% (9/28)
回答No.5

すみません。study ではなくstudies です。

• kaikenn
  • ベストアンサー率32% (9/28)
回答No.4

理系の論理をはっきりさせるためには、万やむをえない(受身でないと表現できない、受身以外で表現すべきでない)とき以外は受身を使わない方がよさそうです。で、「見つけたこと」が「より先の研究を引っ張り出す」としてみました。 The findings of this research will introduce more advanced study on the animals more similar to humans.

GlycyrRhiza
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 なるほど・・受身はあまり使わない方がよいのですね。 日本文をうまく別の視点からとらえていて大変参考になりました。

• IXTYS
  • ベストアンサー率30% (965/3197)
回答No.3

こんにちは。 #1さんが骨子を巧く作りかえておられ、参考になると思います。  私だったらこんな風に訳します。 参考にして下さい。 Based on technical findings from this study, further investigation more in detail shall have to be made in connection with the biological system of animals similar to mankind.

GlycyrRhiza
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 「~について」のところでin connection with~を使っていますね。 大変参考になりました。

• Willyt
  • ベストアンサー率25% (2858/11131)
回答No.2

英作文は日本語→英語に換える機械的な作業では変な英語になってしまいます。英語と日本語では同じ事を言うのに違った言い方をする場合が多いからです。たとえばこの場合だと 『この研究による発見は人に似た生物系を有する動物の研究分野に大いに貢献できると期待できる』という言い方が多いと思います。 つまり英語で言いたいことを考えるとぃう習慣をつけることが大切です。それでは英語ではどういう言い方をするかを知るにはどうすればいいかということになりますね。その答はできるだけ英文を読んだり聞いたりするように努めることです(^_^)  講釈だけで申訳けありませんm(_=_)m  これ、実は鈴木長十という駿台予備校の名物講師からの受売りなんです(^_^;) もう40年以上前の話です(^_^;)

GlycyrRhiza
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 英語で言いたいことを考えるという習慣をつける・・ これは結構難しそうですね・・ 頑張って英語の表現を習得したいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 困ってます。英作文について・・。

今年取った授業(ライティング)の先生が厳しく気が重いです・・。授業で女生徒が泣いちゃったりして。 もともと英作文が苦手で苦労しています。。 授業中に当てられるので。。予習は欠かせません。 今回の範囲も自分なりにやってみたのですが・・ 全く自信がありません!! 私なりの答えを書くので添削お願いします。。 (1)去年、私は夏休みに何処へも行きませんでした。 (2)今年の夏休みは、家族でキャンプに行くつもりです (3)どこへ行くか皆で相談しているところです。 (4)父はキャンプの本を買ってきて研究しています。 (5)私は星空の下でギターを弾くのをとても楽しみにしています。 (1)Last year,I didn`t go anywhere during summer vacation. (2)I will go camping this summer vacation. (3)All of us are talking about where we will go to. (4)My father bought a comping book, and he is studying it. (5)I`m looking forward to playing the guitar under the starlit sky. 私なりに考えてみたのですが・・的外れな答えだと思いますが、宜しくお願いします!

• 自由英作文の添削してください !

自由英作文の添削してください ! テーマ(自分の人生を変えた出来事) I have been to the US and the experience changed my view of the world. As you know, they speak English fluently: the sound of the language is cool even if the speaker is Japanese. That’s why I got to be interested in foreign languages. But that’s not all. What is more important for me is an American attitude: they are seemed to like to tell his thoughts to others and can express his own opinions positively, unlike the most of Japanese. These experiences showed me attraction of studying abroad.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

自由英作文の添削をして頂きたいのです。 テーマが「ストレスの解消方法」です。 指定語数は100語で、僕は143語書きました。 文法的に内容的に不自然ではないかどうかを見ていただきたいです! 点数も25点満点で何点かつけてください! よろしくお願いします! Everyone tends to feel stressed in modern society, but we have to reduce stress. Now I would like to suggest the following three measures. First, it is good to take a walk to refresh oneself. This is because the fresh air will make my temper relaxed. Second, when I am fed up with studying the subjects which I dislike, I often listen to my favorite music while studying. Listening to music lead me to study again. Last, I talk with my friends when I have troubles. It is important to prevent you from accumulating a lot of stresses. This is why it is also important to have friends who you confide. It may be almost inevitable for us to feel stressed, but we can relieve stress. Like above three measures, we should find time to do things we like, and have some hobbies.

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 英語について。

I think that animals, babies and something of cute things made us heal our mind. we can have interested in it to see animals. A zoo has many animals, and we can see animals which only a zoo. many animals are in trouble in the global warming. わたしは、動物、赤ちゃんや何かかわいいものはわたし達の心をいやしてくれる わたし達は動物を見ることでそれに興味を持てる。 動物園には多くの動物がいて、わたしたちは動物園でしか見れない動物を見れる。 多くの動物が地球温暖化で困っている。 この英文の添削をしてください。 よろしく、お願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

文法ミスや、その他改良すべき点ががありましたら指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小学校における外国語教育の是非 In my opinion, children should not study a foreign language in an elementary school. It is true that learning another language enables us to communicate with people who speak the language, and to see the world in a new way. However, I believe that people in their early days ought to learn their own language deeply. It is because mother tongue has a very important role in their lives, and peole could establish their identity by studying it enough. Furthermore, children in an elementary school already have many subjects to study, so it is not able to be thought of as a wise selection to made children have more burden. For these reasons, I emphasize that children should study their own language deeply insted of learnig foreign languages.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2009年度 (120~150字)                                                                                 条件・ 日本は豊かな国である。について述べなさい。                                                                                          I agree to this statement. I have two reasons why I am for this statement. First, from an educational point of view, more and more young people are studying foreign languages such as English, Chinese, and so on. It has recently been said that they want to work in a global world. I think that the current education system in japan would make it possible for them to have the idea. Sencondly, from a medical point of view, the birth rate is getting fewer and fewer and the number of old people is getting more and more these days, but there is a so firm medical system in japan that the system help us solve these problrm. Thus, I think that these two great systems are bases of japan and make japan rich country. (134字)                                                                                                今回も少し難しかったです。文法面を中心に採点していただけると助かります。宜しくお願い致します。                                                        

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。10文あります。

英作文の添削をお願いします。10文あります。 英作文のレポートを作成したのですが、際立った間違い 直した方が良いところなど、アドバイスいただけないでしょうか。 ちなみに、文頭の最初の1単語だけは指定されています。 (1)彼女はとても几帳面な性格なので、社長秘書にはぴったりだろう。(Her) Her punctual character would be fit for her to work as a secretary to the president. (2)彼はあれだけ授業をさぼっていたのだから、試験に落ちても驚く人はいないだろう。(His) His failure in the examination would surprise nobody since he has skiped class so many times. (3)彼女が勇気ある行動を取ったおかげで、他の女性も次第に彼女に続くようになった。(Her) Her courageous act gradually led to other women following her. (4)私が心配なのは、定年後に十分な年金が受け取れないかもしれないということだ。(What) What makes me anxious is that I might not able to receive adequate annuity after I retire my job. (5)Eメールの普及により、年賀状を書くことはあまり一般的でなくなってきている。(Writing) Writing New Year's cards is getting uncommon because of the popularization of the E-mail. (6)会議の議事録をもとに、合意事項を正式な文書にまとめるのは私の仕事の一つだ。(It) It is one of my jobs to boil agreement issues down to formal documents based on the records of the meeting. (7)車で通勤することは、交通渋滞の激しい都会では合理的ではない。(Commuting) Commuting by a car isn't rational in the city which has a lot of traffic jam. (8)私が理解できないのは、なぜ彼があれほど非協力な態度をとるのかだ。(What) What I can't understand is why he takes such an uncooperative attitude like that. (9)彼が営業部長に昇進できなくて落ち込んでいるのは、彼に会えばすぐに分かるよ。(It) It will become clear as soon as you see him that he is depressing because of failure to be promoted to the position as the business manager. (10)子供達が自主的に家業を継ぐ決心をしてくれて、私達はとてもうれしい(What) What makes us pleased so much is the fact that our children voluntarily made a decision to take over our family business. 沢山あってすみません。かなり自信がないので、よろしくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です。 There are three reasons for suggesting that the establishment of a cashless society should benefit society. First, it is convenient. In such a society, we would not bother to count bills or take with us a purse full of changes. All we have to do is to pay by a credit card. Therefore we could purchase things smoothly and conveniently. Second, a cashless society is safe. In other words, there is nothing to steal. Elaborating on it, we do not have to take wit us anything embarrassing to steal. Finally, the establishment of a cashless society would possibly lead to economic equality. Unlike the currency of each country, one global currency like a world credit card could be made use of all over the world. If a global currency spreads more and more, we could be able to take a step toward the unification of the world. Consequently, the establishment of a cashless society would benefit humanity. 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指導お願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です There are two reasons for suggesting that English should be the only foreign language worth studying. First, it goes without saying that English is the most widespread language. For this reasons, more and more people are rushing to make use of English language, so there is a possibility that English will enable us to communicate all over the world. Second, whether it is good or not, it is true that America is the center of the world economics, politics, and so on. We cannot rule out that there is a possibility to lead a life without any foreign influence, but now we always have a foreign effect, especially an American effect, on our modern life. Therefore, if we persist in our mother-tongue, we would be behind the times without fail. Consequently, we cannot help but study English language. 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指導お願いします。