• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:この文を和訳して下さい!)

Maya Script: pv_performAction.mel

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to translate the provided text and ensure the proper functioning of the maya423.mel script in Maya 4.0.
  • Discover the necessary steps for saving the pv_performAction.mel file and utilizing the maya423.mel script in Maya.
  • Optimize your workflow in Maya by creating a Mel button and implementing a call to maya423 for easy script updates.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nikorin
  • ベストアンサー率24% (47/191)
回答No.2

「このファイルを付け加えるのが遅くなってしまい、申し訳ありません。 (maya423.mel) スクリプトは(pv_performAction.mel.)という名前のファイルを保存するまで動きません。 このファイルは(Maya 4.0)がある、あなたのメインインストールディレクトリに保存しなければなりません。 保存する場所は、例えば(J:\AW\Maya4.0\scripts\others\pv_performAction.mel)です。 いったんこのファイルを保存し(Maya)を開けば、(maya423.mel)を呼び出すことができ、すべてはよく動作するでしょう。 Melボタンを作ったら、次の呼び出し{source maya423; maya423;}を使うことをおすすめします。 あなたが編集を行って(Maya)を再度開くことをしなければ、(maya)の最新バージョンのスクリプト使用が保証されます。」 どうでしょう....(自信なし..)

miyaka
質問者

お礼

物凄くわかりやすい文になっていました。ほんとうにありがとうございました。またお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳をお願いします

You will not be charged to use any cash machine at this station.

• 和訳

Many thanks for the order you have placed via our website, however we have just tried to take the payment from your credit/debit card but unfortunately this has been declined by your bank. Please could you advise if you have another card which you can use to make this payment? if so we would recommend that you place a new order with the new card details through the website, we will then cancel the current order and use the new details instead. Alternatively I can send you a Pro Forma invoice for this order so you can make a payment by bank transfer. Please let me know by return how you would like to proceed. どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をおねがいします

こんにちは ある技術文書の抜粋です You can use the -fomit-frame-pointer option to make the compiler not save, frame-pointer はフレームポインタですが、fomit の意味はわかりませんでした option は、おそらくオプションだと思います compiler はコンパイラというものです よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This relationship will eventually make all of your dreams come true, and any pitfalls will be overcome. For your love will be strong enough to overcome all things together. all trials and tests within the relationship will be overcome and in the end nothing can break you up. There will always be a bond between you that is never broken. At times will seem sometimes to exist only tenuously encroaching on the inner world of dreams and longings, intense and yet insubstantial, at other time it will be solid passionate and worldly.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I will let you know when i make the transfer next week and i will send you the TT form from my Bank. Regards, Richard.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

But sometimes, you need more extensive education or licensure. You need to sleuth this out and make decisions on whether you’re willing to make the front-end investment this pivot requires or not. 和訳をよろしくお願いします

電話がかけられない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • FAXモードになったまま切り替えが出来ない。電話がかけられない。
  • お使いの環境はiPhoneであり、接続は有線LANです。
  • 電話回線の種類はひかり回線です。
回答を見る