chukanshiの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • chukanshi
  • ベストアンサー率43% (186/425)
回答No.2

世界で最良のそして最強の、足が2本の女性スキー選手とともに私は片足でここに立っている。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

I'll tell you one thing, being stuck here with you two isn't making this world any more bearable.

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I make a heat sink for a C6 host in aluminum it is $15.00 and in copper it is $20.00 my heat sinks do not compare with ANY ONE else's as I make mine fit like a glove so the heat can get out and I put two set screws in every heat sink I make, there is no skimping on quality here ! I have yet to see a heat sink made by any one else here on LPF that is as good as mine !! When something cost cheap that is what you are going to get something cheap ! I have found over the years you usually get what you pay for

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• 翻訳お願いします

A:Small town. Police department down to three.  Well, two and one with his hand tied behind his back. B:Suit's on Light Ad actually,it's one and two people with one hand tied behind their back. A:You're up to your shorts in an attempted murder or murder of a police officer. B:Two police officers. Suit:人名(あだ名) Light AD:意味不明

• Who?StrongestRockmusician

Who Is the Strongest martialarts player, at the same time with the work of the strongest sales , publicity Rockmusician in the world? I wanna know man and woman both.

• 度々ですみませんが、また英語の翻訳をおねがいします。

度々ですみませんが、また英語の翻訳をおねがいします。 The other day,I was watching the Olympics on television, and it made me curious about something.Why do athletes always run around a track ina counter-clockwise direction? In other words,why do they always turn left,not right? I asked a lot of people remained a mystery ,I decided to try it for myself. I went to my local park and ran around the pond twice, once colockwise and once counter-clockwise. It definitely seemed much more natural to turn left. I got so interested in the question that I decided to do some research. One book told me that track and field events started in ancient Greece,and the direction the Greeks used was going from right to left. So perhaps history gives us the answer.Another book showed me aa natural explanation. It said the leftward direction is common in nature. For example,the earth revolves on its axis and araound the sun in this way.Neither of these expanations seemed very convincing, however, and they made me even more frustrated. Finally I found another book which gave me asientific answer that seemed more satisfying. It is based on the defference between the left and the right leg.Apparently,we all have one leg that feels more stable. If you close your eyes and stand on both legs,you can easily tell which leg this is.We call this is. We call this leg the pivot leg,and for most people it is the left leg. We don't usually use both legs equally when we stand. 最初から途中までの本文です。 優しい回答おねがいします。

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...

• 翻訳お願いします。

Rustoleum also extended its line of NanoShield clear finishes offering professional flooring contractors two-pack performance in a one-pack system into a full stain. Twenty-three on-trend colors have been uniquely formulated to allow target colors to be reached in one coat and finishing to begin in as little as two hours. NanoShield’s Furniture grade pigments deliver results with commercial duty NanoShield clear floor poly. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳好きの方いませんか?

海外の方からいただいたメールなのですが、翻訳アプリや、英会話の本も買ったりして勉強しているのですが、私の英語力ではちょっと翻訳が難しく困っています。丁寧にいただいたメールですし、返信しないのも日本人としてどうかと思い、どなたか翻訳が好きな方や英会話ができる方に通訳していただきたく、今回質問します。 こちらの文章です。よろしくお願いいたします。 It is almost 2200 hours here and cold. It doesn't get cold here often in Florida only a little bit in the winter. I'm great. It is nice to meet someone so far away, with the same passions in life for fishing. Where do you work? What kind of work do you do? Me I am a sales man. I love the outdoors fishing and hunting. I also have kids. I have two boys and one girl. They love to fish and hunt. What I was going to ask you about was with this new company Florida Gladesmen. I have been making shirts for my company and selling them. I now want to make my own shirts to sell and I would like to purchase the equipment in Japan. I was going to buy the equipment here in the US and found out it was made in Japan and wanted to see if I could find a better price there. The machine I am looking for is called a sublimation T-shirt printing machine. I am getting all the specifics on the equipment that they are selling here in the US. and I will email you tomorrow with the specifics. I would be glad to pay you for your services. Hopefully you will be able to find me a better price and I will be able to pay instead of the company here in the US. My last girlfriend move to Japan to become a teacher. I lost touch with her and was worried when the Tsunami hit if she was okay or not. It was terrible what happened to your people, I felt great sorrow. We'll let let me know I will be up for a few hours more here. What is the current temperature in Japan who you live?

• スフィンクスの謎掛け

有名なスフィンクスの謎掛けで What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening? にオイディプスは It was a man. と答えているのですが、なぜ was を使うのでしょうか? たとえば、Who am I? と目隠しをされたら You are ・・・! と答える気がするのですが・・・。 お願いします。