• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。。。

I had to do that at twelve because one day in 1975, my leg collapsed beneath me; I lost my leg to bone cancer. My tenth-place finish did a great deal to encourage people to understand“disabled”athletes as athletes first.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

私は1975年のある日、ちょうど12歳のときに、両足を骨のガンで切断しなければなりませんでした。 (それゆえ)私が10着でゴールしたことは、多くの人々が、障害を持った運動選手を運動選手としてはじめて理解するのに大いに役に立ったのです。

その他の回答 (2)

• chukanshi
  • ベストアンサー率43% (186/425)
回答No.3

私は、それ(前の文章に書いてあるはず)を12歳のときにしなければなりませんでした。なぜなら、1975年のある日、足がだめになるということが、私の身の上におこったのです。私は、骨のガンで足を失いました。(注:単数なので片足だと思います。) 私が10位でゴールしたことは、「障害を持った」陸上選手をはじめて陸上選手として理解することを人々に奨励することに多いに役立ちました。

• Noy
  • ベストアンサー率23% (56/235)
回答No.2

う~ん、難しいですね。。だいたい、 私はそのことを12歳でするはめになった。というのも1975年のある日のこと、私の脚はおれてしまったのです。つまり、わたしは骨ガンのために片足をなくしたのです。 私が10番目にゴールしたことは人々が「傷害を負った」陸上選手としてやっていけることを人々に理解わからせるのにおおいに貢献した。 みたいな意味になるのかなぁ?? 参考程度に、いい(?)翻訳サイトを紹介しときます。 お役にたてると光栄です。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text/

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してもらえませんか??

翻訳してもらえませんか?? I was 15 years old. Taking my usual route to school, I was riding a crowded express train to Manhattan from Brooklyn. At the center of a crowd of people holding onto a pole, I became aware that my lether purse had been pressed betrween my legs. I moved my arm to remove it but the pressure remained. I stood frozen in fear. という文章なんですが、主人公は自分のかばんが満員電車の中で自分の足の間に入って、それがとれなくて怖がっていたということなんでしょうか。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

all i was telling you is a package was sent back to me from 3 months ago...it wasnt a big deal, just was showing you because that was not my fault . you did not understand my email.

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルになっているのですが英語が読めないのでメッセージがわかりません(>_<) hmm... my Japanese is bad, Megumi-san. But my english is good enough. I'm currently able to read something in ひらがな also my japanese vocalubary still poor. I was born and live in Indonesia, East Java Province, and believe me it's so far far away from your hometown. And hey, we're on same age. I'm 19 too, just a few days ago because I was born in december. I hope we can be a good friend. message whenever you'd like to. Have a good day! どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語翻訳をお願いします

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 I have bad experience with paypal. my card has limited because paypal. My bank suggest me to pay with my master card or visa card, since this two card is always accepted anywhere in the world, specially for a big company and I don't have to pay extra fees for the transaction. do you have creditcard machine? or merchant to process my card? Let me know if we can continue this deal.

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。

• 翻訳してください。

During my first space sleep, I discovered that my arms and legs moved automatically into a ''sleep position.'' Instead of hanging at my sides, as they would have on Earth, my arms drifted out in front of me, motionless, at about shoulder height. It was strange to open my eyes and see my arms dangling in front of my face.

• 翻訳願います。

Daddy-Long-Legsの一節です。 I have been thinking about you a great deal this summer, having somebody take an interest in me after all these years makes me feel as though Ihad found a sort of family. It seems as though I belong to somebody now, and it's a very comfortable sensation. (1)havingはand haveの分詞構文でしょうか。 (2)makesの主語は何でしょうか。

• 度々ですみませんが、また英語の翻訳をおねがいします。

度々ですみませんが、また英語の翻訳をおねがいします。 The other day,I was watching the Olympics on television, and it made me curious about something.Why do athletes always run around a track ina counter-clockwise direction? In other words,why do they always turn left,not right? I asked a lot of people remained a mystery ,I decided to try it for myself. I went to my local park and ran around the pond twice, once colockwise and once counter-clockwise. It definitely seemed much more natural to turn left. I got so interested in the question that I decided to do some research. One book told me that track and field events started in ancient Greece,and the direction the Greeks used was going from right to left. So perhaps history gives us the answer.Another book showed me aa natural explanation. It said the leftward direction is common in nature. For example,the earth revolves on its axis and araound the sun in this way.Neither of these expanations seemed very convincing, however, and they made me even more frustrated. Finally I found another book which gave me asientific answer that seemed more satisfying. It is based on the defference between the left and the right leg.Apparently,we all have one leg that feels more stable. If you close your eyes and stand on both legs,you can easily tell which leg this is.We call this is. We call this leg the pivot leg,and for most people it is the left leg. We don't usually use both legs equally when we stand. 最初から途中までの本文です。 優しい回答おねがいします。

• 翻訳お願いします。2行目のmeantが分かりません

I began to rely on drugs more and more to help me cope with the downsides of fame. Not knowing how to deal with it meant any articles making reference to my size really got to me. スターになって、マスコミにデブと言われてクスリを始めた女の子の自伝より。

• 翻訳してください!

今日、迷惑メールが届きました。もちろんすぐに削除しましたが、なんて書いてあるか気になります。翻訳お願いします。非常に長いので要約だけでも結構です。 件名:I am Mrs Victoria Hillman from Isle Of Man 本文:Here is my Biography/Donation for the work of God Calvary Greetings to you beloved in lord, Do not be marveled, but believe in God, with him all things are possible I am Mrs Victoria Hillman from Isle Of Man I am married to Late Mr Luke Hillman From England who worked as Gold merchant here in (Ghana) for nine years before he died. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days on 2006. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (USD$11.2M) Eleven million two hundred United state dollars as a fixed deposit in a general trust account with a Bank here in Accra, (Ghana) Here in West Africa. Recently, following my ill health my doctor told me that i will not last for the next Eight months due to my cancer problem. He said that there is going to be spread of this cancer to my bones and i will not live again, but the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition i decided to donate this fund to a Church/Mosqe, Individual or Organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein and also according to the desire of my late husband before his death. Presently, this fund is still in the Bank. I want this fund to be used in liberation work Activities like, help to Orphanages, and Christian schools,Muslim schools,helping widows like me and up keeping of the Churches/mosque and propagating the word of God/Allah and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible/Qur'an made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth" I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and they are not Muslims also, They are spiritual,And since the death of my husband they have succeed seizing most of my husband properties,I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 vs 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and hence the presence of my husband's relative's around me always and when i try to speak it leads to a serious coughing out blood. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the details on how to contact the bank directly for onward transfer. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you as the present beneficiary of my funds. I want you and your family to always pray for me but the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life o f a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please, always be prayerful all through your life, Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.please kindly reply me with my private email as stated below victoria_hillman☆kimo.com Hoping to receive your reply, remain blessed in the Lord. Yours in Christ, Mrs.Victoria Hillman