• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:翻訳して下さい。)

不便なLas Vegasと美しい自然

chukanshiの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • chukanshi
  • ベストアンサー率43% (186/425)
回答No.1

私は自分のコンピュータにアクセスできません。 けれども、このコンピュータで日本語は利用できません。 あなたのメールは読めますが、私は日本語が書けません。 ラスベガスは、とっても変な町です。 スーパーマーケットやコンビニにまで、ポーカーのゲームの機械があります。 ラスベガスの中心は悪い「気」と手軽に金を手に入れようという人々で 溢れています。 私は、ラスベガスの町が好きではない、といわざるを得ません。 (I have to sayが正しいでしょう。) しかし、実際、ひとたび、賭博街から抜ければ、 ラスベガスのには、美しい自然がたくさんあります。

gonnzou
質問者

お礼

とても素早い御回答有り難うございました。 早速、相手にメール送ってみます。(^0^)/

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。

• 翻訳お願いします

たびたびすみません。 翻訳お願いいたします。 Ah.... Actually it is 3:30AM here in England I Should be sleeping, but I do not feel tired at the moment haha :) Only 10 Days? Wow, that seems rather short That sounds like a good plan I am sure that you will have a good time Well, I do not have many plans for the holiday this time Usually at this time I would usually spend more time with my family But next year I will have many big plans One of my plans is to go to Japan! :D Maybe I will go to Osaka or Kyoto, Do you know any interesting places to visit in this area?? Yes, I would like to, but..... I can not right now My Japanese is not that good So i cannot make mail or sentance that well in Japanese Sorry, But someday I want too By the way.... I am wondering.... Do you understand my English??

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I have (A) updated and (B) is complete, but I don't have the very last fight yet (C) but it is updated to the second to last fight. I am thinking of sending you these and then once I get that last fight, sending you the updated disc for free of course. DVDのタイトルなどは(A)(B)(C)としています。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いします

長文で申し訳ないのですが、下記の文書を翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです。 Hi this is my facebook: My name is ◯◯ or △△(I don't use my japanese name much),I'm 26 years old, I'm half Japanese and half German. My Japanese is beginner level so I hope you can be my Japanese teacher and friend. I live in Tokyo. I'm currently working as an auditor in a finance company, but I hope to one day work in Japanese company. I can help you improve your english and german. In college, I was a professional dancer and I represented my school in several dancing competitions, but my parents said it doesn't make money so I became an auditor. But my dream is be a dancer when I was a child. I did many kinds of dances in the competition such as rumba, latin, salsa, foxtrot, samba, tango and many others, but I haven't done traditional Japanese style of dance. I want to try it someday. I have never done hip hop, street dancing before, I don't feel comfortable dressing myself in baggy clothes, I prefer wearing a dress. I can teach you how to dance too. ちなみに、タイトルが友達募集となっていて、このようなメールが届いたのですが、これは私個人宛に届いたものではなく、ランダムに送られているものですか? 重ね重ねすみませんが、分かる方がいらっしゃったら教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

So unless I have already given you prices (and I don't remember) this is what I have come up with now. L2 host and copper heat sink is $55.00 and the Hydra focus adapter is $25.00, the E2 host is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00, the V5 driver with silicone wire leads is $28.00 I'll throw in the L2 battery contact for free and shipping to you is $24.00 and paypal fees are $10.00 for a grand total of $253.00 minus the $50.00 you already sent leaves a balance of $203.00. If that sounds correct to you please PP funds to: ****@gmail.com and I'll get this all packed up and on the way to you I hope this works for you if I have given you any other price please let me know

• きちんと訳せません

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、彼は時々電話で話したいといっているのは解かるんですが、きちんと訳せません。教えて下さいお願いします!! I just wanna ask you if is cool to talk on phone sometimes...you know I don't have internet connections @ home yet,so I thought it will really be cool if we can talk on the phone.You can teach me japanese..lol...and I english.Anyway I'm just asking,you don't have to do it if you don't want to.But if you don't mind,you can email me your number and I can hola @ you sometimes....Looking forward to reading your email again.

• How to insert words in Japanese?? (from Sydney)

I'm using a computer of internet cafe. This computer can read Japanese(hiragana),but I don't know how to insert words in Japanese. Please tell me. (Drive=Zip DRIVE? Keyboad=HEWLETT PACKARD)