• ベストアンサー

和訳

和訳をお願いします。 Hi Keith! Happy you're OK. I'll let Zalia know you're OK. Take care, have fun and God keep you safe and well. Miss your mug. Love, Sis, Jan この文で Miss your mug とSisをどう訳したらいいのでしょうか?

noname#13137
noname#13137
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ROYFF
  • ベストアンサー率38% (118/305)
回答No.1

隣に座っているアメリカ人に聞きました。 "Miss your mug" は、"Have not seen you a while" (しばらく会っていないね) "Sis"は"Sister"の事だろう(出し手は女性、ですか?)、との事でした。 こんなにくだけた英語のレターをくれるネーティブのお友達がいる事を羨ましく思います。

noname#13137
質問者

お礼

ハワイの従兄弟が私のPCを使っていました。 カードを送ろうとメールを見たら自信がなくて、 送信者は奥さんと思います。 Mugもよく分りました。 どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#118466
noname#118466
回答No.2

Miss your mug 慣用句〔俗語)として、しばらく会っていないねという意味で使うことは分かりますが、この文面では、冒頭ではなく、最後に書かれているので、ちょっとニュアンスが違うような気がします。Mug=顔の意味(mugを使う本人)があるので、ここでは、懐かしいわ、あなたに会えなくなって寂しいわ、いつもあなたのことを思い出しています・・というような意味合いで使っているのだと思います。つまり I miss youの意味だと思いますが・・

noname#13137
質問者

お礼

詳しくご説明いただきありがとうございます。 相手にクリスマスカードを送ります。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

When the moon's in the sky we like it It's not gonna give us bad advice So go and dance with your thunder and lightning Where the paradise birds are fighting Let's shake things up a bit tonight Are you coming out tonight? Are you coming out tonight? Cos we're going out tonight And we won't be cattle on your farm tonight Ask yourself why Come on, ask your man why Cos you're ugly and you lie And you kriss kross kriss kross It's a lie So bye bye bye bye bye bye Are you coming out tonight? Well come out with us tonight Cos there's wrong and there is right And we know which one we are tonight Ah don't start crying now Don't go crying now Cos the moon is gonna dance for us tonight Don't go dying now You're not dying now And the sky is just not close to us tonight And as for you, friend High in your high home Watching us all falling down like rain I hope you're happy Feel really holy Cos your godliness has taken every single thing I loved on earth tonight Oh I won't let you leave me You're all I've got, believe me Stay Don't close your eyes Nobody really dies They all just end up in the sky So far away お願いいたします

• 和訳して頂けませんか?

Just thinkin bout ya! I hope your safe and having fun!! I wanted to ask you that when ever you wanted to get rid of any of your wardrobe if I can buy them before you toss them!!Is that weird Lol!!?? I absolutely love your style of dress and jm tired of sweats! Lol!! i deserve better! So I am saving to do so! So please em remember meeee Keikoi!! Lol! Thank youuuu! Miss ya sis!

• 和訳して下さい。

Your account has been blocked for infringing the Terms&Conditions and the device has been removed. It won't be unblocked, if you are not satisfied you can get a refund and find another app that better suits your needs. If you're interested let me know  the Google order number/ 和訳で何と言ってるのでしょうか。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• 和訳してください

Yes,it really was a heavy earthquake but thank God you're alive and Japan will get over this! I'm relaxed now and you're welcome!(改めて酷い地震だったコトを自分に再認識させたとmessage送ったら相手からこちらのメッセージ届きました)

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

• 和訳お願いします

ドラマ内の台詞です。 1:「It's kind of weird you having a kid. Still, it's exciting, isn't it?」 2:「What, having some wrinkled little time clock ticking away? Reminding you that you're getting older by the minute. By the second.」 3:「Keep thinking like that, you're gonna end up prematurely gra-ay. Ooh, I think I see one. 」 4:「Why didn't somebody try and stop me?」 5:「Hello! Somebody did. But you wouldn't listen. You had to let Lindsay fill your head with all her bullshit flattery. 'Oh, you're so good-looking.' 'Oh, oh, y-y-you're so smart.' 'Oh-oh, you've got such great genes. And I don't mean your 501s.' And now you're stuck with a kid. For life.」 所々にわからない箇所があり、台詞をまとめました。 赤ちゃんができてしまったことに悩む友人との会話です。 2番と5番(And I don't mean your 501s.)がわからないので、そこだけでも構いません。 よろしくお願いします!

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you