回答No.3

#2は勘違い、#1が正解...よって#2は取り下げます、yukitareさん失礼しました。

yukitare
質問者

お礼

Eivisさん、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• be scheduled for 日時など

予定を表す動詞scheduleの用い方について、こちらで何度かご指導いただいているの恐縮ですが、パターンが多く頭の中で整理が難しいため、恐縮ですが再度お願いします。 be scheduled for を用いた下記の例文について、正誤を付けていただきたく、お願いいたします。 (a)The meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. (a')The meeting is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. tomorrow.     (a'・・・この文例については、tomorrowの前に onはなくてよいのだと思いますが) (b)The meeting is scheduled for May 8th at 1:00 p.m.  (b')The meeting is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. May 8th.      (b'・・・・・Mayの前に、onは要らないでしょうか?) (c)The meeting is scheduled for Sunday afternoon at 1:00 p.m. (c')The meeting is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. Sunday afternoon.     (c’・・・sundayの前に、 onやinは要らないでしょうか?) (d)The meeting is scheduled for this afternoon at 1:00 p.m. (d')The meeting is scheduled for 1:00 p.m this afternoon. (d'・・・・・this afternoonの前に、 on やinは要らないでしょうか?) (e)The event has been scheduled for 2:00 p.m. May 30, 2008, in Alameda County Superior Court.  (この文例は、「会話」ではなく「文章(新聞記事など)」なのかもしれませんが、 Mayの前に、onは要らないのでしょうか?) よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の質問です!

各文の()の中から間違いのある箇所を1つ見つけ、選んでください。解説もお願いします! He could see (by her face) (that) she (received) (a piece of good news). (Despite) those (differences), Susan has always been very (considerate) (with) her friends. She forget (bringing) her lunch. That's (why) she (was) late (for) my class this morning. This plant (is said) to be (possible) to live (without) water (for) many days.

• クジラの公式

続けて投稿ですみません。。。 (1)She is no less beautiful than her sister.は =She is as beautiful as her sister.になりますが、これに習って (2)This box is no more big than that one.を This box is as small as that one.とすることはできますか? (1)の書き換えは見たことがありますが(2)の書き換えは見たことがないので疑問に思ったのですが・・・ もしできないならどうしてでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳で分からないところお願いします。

This urge to say "I'll show them" could certainly explain why Victoria has succeeded in the way she has for, as she herself is the first to admit, there are many more talented performers out there who haven't had a smidgen of her success. ”彼らに見せてやるわ”と言ったこの衝動が何故ビクトリアを成功へ導いたかを確かに語っている。 (・・・・・・・・・・)、少しも成功することがなかった才能のあるパフォーマーがたくさんいる。 *上の文の”she has for”というのは、意味、文法上どのような役割ですか? あと、as she herself is the first to admit,の訳はどうなりますか?

• withの訳

I can't attend the meeting with our sales department this afternoon because...私は午後の営業部の会議に参加できません、 となっているんですが、なぜwithなんですか?またこのwithはどういう意味をもっているんですか?

• 添削お願いします。

英作文に添削お願いします。 I respect Ai Miyazato who is a prefessional golfer.There are several reasons for it. First, she has a lot of victories, because she is tough.She has won the 1st prize many times from junior high school student until present time.Second, she is good at not only golf but also English.She has taken place in American tour since 2006, so she has spent a lot of time in Amica.At first, she coudn't speak English well, but she can speak it well now.Third, she always care her fashion.She choose her clothes by herself.She has an eye, so she is fashionable.Fourth, she has her motto;"Where there is a will, there is a way."(意志あるところに道はある)This motto strikes to the heart, so I like it.She has her own mind. It is reason why she is tough.For these seasons, I respect Ai Miyazato very much, so I am going to continue supporting her.

• 和訳教えてください

違いがわかるように和訳教えてください Tom was late for school today, as is often the case. Tom was late for school , for which he was scolded. よろしくお願いします

• 並べ替えお願いします。できれば訳もお願いします。

The town center is [here / a short bus ride / from/ only/ away ]. Our indoor swimming pool [wide/ long/ 25 meters / is /12 meters/ and]. This magazine is [August/ every / except / published / month]. Miki [late/ arrived/ for/ 30 minutes]the meeting. Recently Ken has been working [the final exams/ for/ late/ preparing].

• 英語得意な方お願いします!

英語得意な方お願いします! マネージャーの好みは 午後よりも朝の会議です。 Manager's preference is for morning meetings, rather than afternoon ones. この is の後の for は何なんでしょう? for なしでは ダメですか?

• be going to について

お世話になります。 I'm happy because I'm going to see her in the afternoon. これは、「午後、彼女に会う予定だからうれしい。」     「午後、彼女に会いに行く予定だからうれしい。」 どちらともとれますか? 上は「be going to を will と同じ意味の未来形」ととり 下は「go to see her 会いに行く を進行形にして近接未来」ととったのですが、どちらも可能なのでしょうか。 また、過去形になった場合 I was happy because I was going to see her in the afternoon. 「午後、彼女に会う予定だったからうれしかった。」     「午後、彼女に会いに行く予定だったからうれしかった。」 これも可能ですか? 可能であれば、使い分けはできないのでしょうか。 訳す人の判断でしかないのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。