• ベストアンサー

訳と文章の構成を教えてください。

After my sister found out her boyfriend was seeing another girl, she fell out of love with him.この訳ですが、「彼女のボーイフレンドがもう一人の少女に会っていることを私の姉妹が知った後、彼女は彼が好きでなくなった。」という訳であっているのでしょうか?この場合のwas seeingとは、進行形なのでしょうか?また、主語はどこまでなのでしょうか?どこが述語となるのでしょうか?どうして、Afterとfound outがこの位置にあるのかわかりません。教えていただければと思います。

• oolaf
  • お礼率20% (12/59)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

After S' V' , S V. という複文の S' V' の部分が my sister found out であり,この found out の目的語が that her boy friend was seeing another girl という that 節になり,この that を省略した形になります。  was seeing は進行形で正しいですし,全体の意味も合っています。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

after 以下の説明に何の変りもありませんが、もともとの意味はこういうことです。 My sister fell out of love with him after she found out her boyfriend was seeing another girl.

回答No.3

#1です。  この was seeing という進行形で,「付き合っている」と訳した方がいいでしょう。  ついでに find out that 節で「~だと発見する(偶然でなく,調査などによって)」という意味になります。

回答No.2

her boyfriend was seeing another girl ってのは、別の女の子と付き合っているという意味です。

関連するQ&A

• 動詞が3個ある文章の訳し方?

The girl whom you thought was my sister is her friend. 個の文章の訳は、 あなたが考えた少女は私の姉妹が彼女の友人であるということでした。 でよいのでしょうか?

• ほぼ同じ意味の文章になるようにしてください!!

1. I had lunch before I went out. I went out [ ] I had lunch. 2. This is a bag which was made by my sister. This is a bag [ ] [ ] my sister. 3. Is that the girl ? You were talking about her. Is that the girl [ ] [ ] talking [ ]. 4. I went to a bookstore and bought his book. I went to a bookstore [ ]buy his book. [ ]の中に入る単語は何ですか?全然分かりません!!  誰か教えてください!

• 文法的にわかりません

A few nights ago I went out for a night on the town with a close friend, her sister, and her sister’s boyfriend. By the end of the night, after several drinks too many (not an excuse, and I know you don’t approve), the boyfriend and I found ourselves alone. He came on to me, and even though I know it was wrong, I ended up making out with him. Later that night, he came to my room, I’m guessing to take things a bit further, but I immediately sent him away. I’m guessing to take things a bit furtherは挿入されているかのように使われていますが、どのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英文の訳の仕方を教えて下さい

When he traveled inside his country on holiday,he always took it with him. itは彼が飼っている犬です。 私の訳 休日に国内へ旅行へ行くとき、彼はいつも犬を連れてた。 大意   休暇で国内を旅行する時は、彼はいつも犬を連れて行った。 with him がわかりません。どういう役目なのでしょうか? When he traveled without his dog, Churchill made one of his servants bring it to the station to meet him. itはチャーチルが飼ってる犬です。 私の訳では、会わせるために。となったのですが 大意では、迎えるために。 となっていました meetにはそういう意味もあるのでしょうか? One day, Churchill was coming back from a trip. His servant was traveling with him got out of the train just after him. 私の訳 ある日、旅行から、チャーチルが帰っていた。彼の~~ 大意  ある日、旅行から帰り着いた時の事だった。彼の~~ になっていました。どう訳せば大意の用になるのでしょうか? ただの過去進行形?にしか見えない!

• 訳みてください

It is a question you ask someone when you know the answer will be good. 誰かがあなたが尋ねた質問は、その時、その答えは、あなたがいいと知っている。(Whenは”いつ”と訳しますか?)でも、訳全体とすると、変な訳になってしまいます。 I'm sorry but you will find my spoken Japanese has not improved since the last visit. ごめんね。私が日本語を話せないから、あなたは改良することはない。 I am still coming to Japan, mochiron! I should fly on 〇. 私はまだ日本にいかないよ。勿論(日本語です)〇日に飛ぶだろう。(〇は曜日です。)ここの文は、行かないよと言ってるのに、〇に飛ぶとは意味がわかりません。 Was it your boyfriend:( you had a fight with? それあなたのボーイフレンドと喧嘩? (相手はボーイフレンドと言っていますが、ただの友達です。) UKのemailです。 お願いします

• 訳お願いします

At Stratford,Ontario,a late signal allowed a train to rush past Edison's post toward another train. The alert engineers saw headlights and stopped in time to avoid disaster. Edison was summoned to Toronto,where the railroad's furious manager accused him of sleeping on the job and warned that failing an emergency signal was a prison offense. When the manager was distracted by visitors,Edison slipped out and,like his father before him,left Canada on the run. よろしくお願いします><

• 関係代名詞の省略でしょうか

NHKからの抜粋です This latest case comes 2 weeks after the same strain of the avian flu virus was found at another farm in Miyazaki Prefecture. 対応する日本語記事は次です 宮崎県では今月16日、北部の延岡市の養鶏場から「H5型」の鳥インフルエンザウイルスが検出されています。 質問(1) 主節の主語がcomesなのかwasなのか分かりにくです。関係代名詞thatが省略されているのでしょうか? 主節の主語はwas This latest case (that comes 2 weeks after the same strain of the avian flu virus) was found at another farm in Miyazaki Prefecture. 主節の主語はcomes This latest case comes 2 weeks after the same strain of the avian flu virus (that was found at another farm in Miyazaki Prefecture). どちらでしょうか。 質問(2) 他の場所では過去形で述べられているのに、ここではcomesは現在形です。 何か意図があるのでしょうか。 全文です Bird flu virus found in southwestern Japan Authorities in southwestern Japan say they have found the H5 strain of bird flu virus in chickens at a local poultry farm. Officials say they found the virus in several birds at a farm in Miyazaki City. They carried out the testing after 30 birds were found dead there on Sunday. Officials sent in about 200 people to cull all of the 42,000 chickens at the farm. They also plan to complete burying the birds and disinfecting their barns by the end of Monday. Authorities banned the movement of chickens and eggs within a 3-kilometer radius as well as their shipping to areas outside of a 10-kilometer radius. They also set up 10 disinfection stations in nearby areas to keep passing vehicles from spreading the virus. This latest case comes 2 weeks after the same strain of the avian flu virus was found at another farm in Miyazaki Prefecture.

• The cancer was missed

My sister has been diagnosed with terminal cancer—at 44, with children. This came out of the blue. She has not had previous cancer. The cancer was missed, her doctor was supercilious, her boyfriend finally took her in to the emergency room for pain after he became fed up. The cancer was missedとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳で困っています。

英語の日本語訳で困っています。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 (1)The writer clearly remembers how she was saved when she was two. (2)The writer's mother always watched her children carefully. (3)The writer's father wasn't at home when the writer had a near-death experience. (4)When the writer fell into the pool, her sister and her friend noticed but ignored her.

• she was a chinese 訳についてと反応

質問1 訳と反応について教えていただきたいのですが、メールを交換している相手が自分について話してて、このような文を送ってきました。自分なりに訳します。間違えだらけですが教えて下さいお願いします。 I Been In Love when I was 18.I went out with this girl for 3 years I loved her to death.she was a chinese.In the end I messed things up,she had bigger dreams and a brighter future and I was still playing around.I did something that I regreted and I lost my first and only love.There was another time nearly two years after her,I met another girl that I thought I was in love with but it was more of lust than love.She turned out to be my worst nightmare.She was a compulsive liar.She caused me a great deal of pain and I lost a lot because of her,but it wasnt love at all,I realize that in the end. 私は18の時に3年つきあった中国人の彼女がいました。私はあそんでいました。私は初めての愛をうしなった。・・・・・私はほかの女性がいました。彼女はうそつきでした。彼女はすばらしいけどすべてはすきじゃなかった。私はきずいて終わりにした。 質問2 このような相手の経験についてこなにか反応をしたいのですが日本語ならば、そうなんだあそういう経験ってあるよね とか、いえるのですがこの場合たとえばどんな反応ができますか?たとえばでかまいませんので教えてくださいおねがいします。