• ベストアンサー

yahoo翻訳などの正確性は。

Jade-08の回答

• Jade-08
  • ベストアンサー率38% (7/18)
回答No.2

基本的には翻訳サービスは参考程度におさめておいた方がいいと思います。 もし「言いたいことは、たくさんある。」を英語にする場合は I have so many things that I want to say. と会話的にいいます。 日本語はとくに主語を省略してますから、もしこのようなサービスを使われる場合は主語も入れてみてみるのもいいかもしれませんね。

関連するQ&A

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

こんばんは。間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 誰の意見を信じるべきか? Who's opinion should I believe?    Whose opinion should I believe? Who's opinion should I trust   Whose opinion should I trust    Which opinion should I buy?  あと何年かかることやら・・・ (溜息まじりに) Who knows how long it will take? I don't know how long it will take. (not ? but .)  There is no telling how long it will take.    I wonder how many more years it will take. ひさしぶりに会った友達に「話したい事が沢山あるんだ!」 I have a lot to say. I have many things to speak with you.  There are a lot of things I want to tell you. I have a lot things what I'd like to talk to you.

• ピーターセテラの詩について

glory of love のなかに文法的間違いを発見しました。 there's so many things I wanna say. ⇒ there're so many things I wanna say. ではないでしょうか?

• there~

there is(are)~は~があるという意味なんですがこれは度々I have~などにいいかえれますよね?例えば there is less snow in okinaiwa. 沖縄の人がwe have less snow in here. there are a lot of reasons for me to say so. I got a lot of reasons to say so 使い分けはどうしたらいいんでしょうか?? there構文は代名詞はだめなのはわかっています。

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 関係代名詞whatに形容詞はつきますか?

There are three things (which/that) I want to tell you. 「あなたに言いたいことが3つある.」 のthings (which/that)を関係代名詞のwhatにかえるとします. what I want to tell you「あなたに言いたいこと」 は可算名詞ですか,不可算名詞ですか? 不可算名詞ならmuchなどをつけられますか?

• 翻訳お願いします。

いつもお世話になります。 ぜひ翻訳をお願いしたい文章がありますので、翻訳をお願い出来ないでしょうか? この文章は僕の憧れのバーナード・ラガト選手の言ったことです。 曖昧には理解できますが、ぜひ彼が何と言っているのかしっかり知り、参考にし、学びたいんです! 宜しくお願いします! One of the things that I do is really good training. When I run 10 miles or even 15 miles I am running at a hard pace. I attribute it to my good training. Now, more than ever, I am having so much fun. Before, I just wanted to win so badly. Even now, I hate when I lose, but I don’t beat myself up about it. I used to want to win all the time. Now I’m having so much fun. Being a family man, having kids, it makes me even more relaxed. When my kid comes to watch me train, I’m having a blast. My son is like my coach. It’s so funny. He does cooldowns with me. But most important is my mental toughness. I tell myself that I am the toughest guy here. I have the experience. Some of these guys are even 16 years younger than me. But I say, “OK, you are a young guy, but when we square off, you know what? I’m going to be the winner, because I’m tough. I have the most experience. And I’m fast.” These are the things that are inside me. I’m not cocky. I just want to psyche myself up. I want to be the best. I think of a good workout that I did. And I know that I am ready for the race. There are a lot of things that come together. I’m enjoying it more than ever now.

• 至急 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

If come to Japan and I'm with you I will never want to leave. I know say this a lot but I so badly wish you could come here right now.翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• , whoについて

お世話になっております。 以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 (1)There are a lot of colleagues, who come from many different countries. (2)there are a lot of colleagues who come from many different countries. (1)と(2)は意味が異なるのでしょうか? または(2)は文法的に間違っていますか? 基本的なことがわからず恐縮でございますが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 良くわからず困っています。ご教授を。

「私たちが名前を知らない木はたくさんある。」を英文に直した場合、以下の文はすべて正しいのでしょうか。 There are many trees whose names we don't know. There are many trees the names of which we don't know. There are many trees of which the names we don't know. There are many trees of which we don't know the names. There are many trees (which) we don't know the names of. 文法的に正しくても、ほとんど使わないなどの英文はないのでしょうか。よくわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 至急 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Also I just want to say you days off are crazy like in the USA you get 1-2 days off a week depending on your job.翻訳してくださいm(__)m