イギリス人友達からのメール - 恋愛関係なしに気遣いのある好意

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イギリスの英会話の先生が本国へ帰国し、友達とメールのやり取りをしている。彼のメールから恋愛関係の気持ちの有無を見極めたい。
  • 彼は私の彼氏がいることを知っているが、自分が日本にいれば一緒に飲みに行きたいとのこと。ただ、距離があるためメールでやり取りすることに。
  • 彼は私の考えや気持ち、夢などを知りたいという。また、新しい情報があればメールをするとのこと。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

イギリス人の友達からのメール

もともと私の英会話の先生だったイギリスの人が先生をやめて先月本国へ帰国しました。今は友達としてたまにメールをしています。 私は英語があまり得意じゃないので、どういう気持ちで書いてきているのか彼の好意は恋愛とは関係あるのか無関係なのか自分ではよく分かりません。私は気遣いがとても出来る人なんだなぁと思っているんですが・・・ 私に彼氏がいることを彼は知っています。彼から届いたメールの中の一文です。何かご意見いただけるとうれしいです。 if i was in japan, i would wanna go drinking with you again but im a few thousand miles away, so ill just write an email to you instead. let me know what youre doing if you have time. take it easy, speak soon. with love***(←名前) if you have time (and if you feel like it), tell me what you're thinking, how you're feeling and what you're dreaming about. i like to hear that kind of stuff. i'll write to you again when i have more news. until then, bye for now. with love*** it's good to hear from you ###(←私の名前). keep writing if you feel like it. i'll try to keep up. peace.***

• a35
  • お礼率100% (4/4)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

アメリカに37年住んでいる者です。 私なりに書かせてくださいね。 文章自体に「恋愛気分」を感じません。 With Loveは、恋愛の愛を込めて、ではなく、人間としての愛を込めて、と言う意味だけですので、一般的に使われる結びの表現となります。 Dear xxxxと同じ感じですね。 tell me what you're thinking, how you're feeling and what you're dreaming about. i like to hear that kind of stuff.と書いてありますね。 つまり、出来事とかやった事ではなく、考えている事、感じる事、夢にもっていること、について書いてほしいと書いてありますね。 精神面ですね。 この文章からは恋愛感情があるのかな、と感じことはできます。 つまり、昨日やった事とかではなくあなたの内面を知りたいね、と言うフィーリングですね。 もっと知的な話をしたい、と言う事でもありますがまず自分のことでも生い立ちなんかではなく添え慮利もあることについての「感想」みたいなもの、と言う事ですね。 人の性格が分かる、どんな考え方を持っている人なのかと言う事ですね。 さて、恋愛ではない、と言うフィーリングが私には感じる理由として一つだけヒントがこれらの文章にあります。 それは、keep writing if you feel like it. i'll try to keep up.と言う部分です。 書きたくなったらどんどん書いてね、私もそれにあわせる「ようにします」と言っているわけです。 恋愛感情があれば、この場合、tryとかkeep upと言うような表現ではなく、I will do the same(同じようにどんどん書くmass)とか、I may write you more than you. (あなたよりもっと書きますよ)と言うような表現をすると思います。  と言う事で、With Loveと言う表現のほかには恋愛感情と誤解するような表現は彼は(今のところ)していませんね。 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

a35
質問者

お礼

とても丁寧に書いていただきありがとうございます。 とても参考になりました。ご意見を読んで納得が出来たのでとてもよかったです。彼の帰国前に食事をしたのですが、その別れのときにハグされたところを見た友達が私以上に気にしていました。日本人はハグとかloveとかに慣れていないので、なんか気になっちゃうのかな。どうもありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (3)

• colloquy
  • ベストアンサー率10% (16/158)
回答No.3

先生或いは友人として、悩み事も含めてお話しましょう、というだけのことです。 恋愛感情があるとは思えません。

a35
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。

• googoozzz
  • ベストアンサー率46% (144/311)
回答No.2

with love は、女の子同士でも手紙の末尾に使う定型ですし 内容的には、全く恋愛感情ははいってないですね。 私がこのメールをもらったら「やっぱり彼は先生だなぁ」って感じるかな。

a35
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。

回答No.1

この文章では、恋愛関係はあまり感じ取れないような気がします。with loveと書いてありますが、友達など親しい間柄にも使う決り文句みたいなものですので。友達としての関係を持続していきましょう的な、文章だと思います。

a35
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• イギリス人の友人について

出会って2ヶ月のイギリス人の友達がいます。はじめて二人で出かけたときに酔っ払ってキスをしてしまったので、この人(私もですが)遊んでいるなあと思いました。彼女がいるということをその時きいたので、線を引こうと思っていました。その後何度か会ったのですがこの人は私の事を遊びで見ているはずだと(ちなみに体の関係はありません。)先月もう会わないとメールしました。10日ほど留守にする前だったのですがすぐに返事が来て、「出発前にどうしても会いたい」といわれました。返さないでおいたら「Iforgot to tell you,Thank you.I love being with you and talking with you.email me please..?」と30分後にメールがきました。彼女がいるから将来何もない、軽い関係は嫌とメールをし,お返事が「The thing is,i am always thinking of you and it would drive me mad and sad if I could not see you again.What are we going to do?」でした。ほぼ毎日メールが来て、お正月あけて、私も気持ちを整理したくてもう少し休暇を延ばすといったら「I feels like I have not seen you for months.」ということでした。直接会い、彼女と別れたと聞きました。今も毎日メールがきます。ある日半日ほど仕事で返せなかった数時間の間に、メールして!心配なんだ!と3回、その後「now i know how you feel when you are waiting email from me.I keep looking at my phone and checking to see if you replied.is it me?have I done something wrong?I am sorry keep mailing,it is just I am worried about you!」私の大切な恩師がなくなり帰郷したときも「もし必要ならjust tell me,I will ther for you.」と。その後にも「I want to be with you because you are sad ane I want to make you happy.You are happy I am happy」帰郷するには新幹線が必要です。彼のことまったくわかりません。

• 訳してください。女性からのメールです。出合い系

Thanks for getting back in touch with me...i would really like to know you.. but first i want to be sure if you're not one of those unserious men i have met so far on the website that only want sex......first i would like to know what you're looking for on the site with your experience... I'm personally looking for someone to share a chemistry filled with a long term relationship...so you can see how it's hard to find a man that will fit in my criteria...... Moreover,i have been hurt in my past relationship and to be very honest with you that my next choice of man have to be very stringent in my selection as i do not want to get heart broken again... i'll wait for your reply before i introduce myself to you... i have attach a photo so you can know who you're talking to.. where exactly do you live? cheers

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 友達からメールが来たのですが、所々読めない箇所があり、

友達からメールが来たのですが、所々読めない箇所があり、 翻訳機を使うと余計意味わからなくなります 分かりやすく翻訳お願いします Do you have Facebook , you know now a days things are not too good so I would like to see you first , if you don't mind:) Other wise my parents won't let me exchange letters with you :P By the way you have to give me your adress in ''Romaji'' cause if you put it in japanese i won't be able to write it XDDD When I see you i'll give you my adress ok?:D

• Avrilの歌詞の和訳

AvrilのThings I'll never sayの中の歌詞で、   1 'Coz I know you're worth it...you're worth it 2 Guess I'm wishing my life away... With these things I'll never say 3 What use is it to you, what's on my mind? If it ain't comin' out We're not goin' anywhere So why can't I just tell you that I care 4 With these things I'll never sa-ay の和訳がわからないんです・・。 多くてごめんなさい!

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットでカメラを販売しているのですが、海外の方から来たメールです。 I'm sorry. I wish you knew for sure. I need to buy this today. Let me know if for sure it has no stickiness. Same with the other f100 you're selling. I'll send you a separate message to keep it tied to each unit. Some sellers do have them with no stickiness, but I wish I could buy this one with the battery holder. However the stickiness, even if almost no, would be a deal braker. Thanks again for your time. どうか、よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。