• 締切済み

VOX-IVファンのみなさん。

「My Love To You」を探してます。 教えて下さぁ~い。 がんばって探してるんですけどみつかりません。 探し方が悪いのでしょうか・・(-.-)

みんなの回答

回答No.2

参考URLで探してみて!

参考URL:
http://www.uta-net.com/index.html
MOTHRA
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとう、、 参考URLは、1番で探したんですが、なかったです。 もう少し探してみます。

• papillon
  • ベストアンサー率69% (966/1391)
回答No.1

MOTHRA さん、こんにちは~☆♪ > がんばって探してるんですけどみつかりません。 試聴・DL? 意味がわからないのですが。。。 下記のURLで、「VOX-IV」&「My Love To You」と、入力されると 100以上の数がヒットしますよ。(文字と文字との間はスペースで区切ってください) http://www.google.com/ ではでは☆~☆~☆        - by パピヨン -

MOTHRA
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとう、、 歌詞を知りたかったのですが、なかなか見つかりません。 もう少しがんばってみます。

MOTHRA
質問者

補足

すいません。 補足します。 詞を探してます。。

関連するQ&A

• 違いを教えてください。

All my love to you All my love for you の、意味やニュアンスの違いを教えてください。

• どう口語表現しますか ? お助け下さい。

どう口語表現しますか? 「今の私を愛して欲しいけど、私の過去も知ったあとですら愛して欲しい」 1: I want you to love what I am today but also I want you to love me even after you know my past. 2: I want you to love me just the way I am regardless of my past. 3: I want you to love me even after you know my past. どちらが良いでしょうか。 ご教授頂けませんか。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• トム・スコットのファンです!

私、フュージョンが好きで特にサックスもの、 中でも最近トム・スコットをよく聴いております。 特にバラード物が好きで、'You Mean Everything(to me),'Lost Inside The Love Of You',この2曲は絶品だと思います。この他に皆さんお勧めのバラードがありましたら教えてください。あと"Apple Juice"に入っている'In My Dream'という曲もバラードらしいのですが、どのような感じか教えていただけますか。Tom Scott ファンの方宜しくお願いします。

• 困っています。

すいません和訳できなくて困っています! Is the same here my love. you are a special someone to me. i think you are a very decent woman〓 so i always will be with you wherever i go. you made me proud to walk & be with you my love 分かる方いましたら宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 曲の題名と歌手名がわかりません

歌詞が違うところがあるかもしれません・・・ 歌詞の中に to late to soonが入ります。 ディライカムホーム(?)to late to soon you win thin go ・・・love true i can for you my as to というものです。 ご存知でしたら教えてください。

• jeepsterの意味は?

jeepsterの意味は? You're so sweet, you're so fine I want you all and ev'rything just to be mine 'Cos you're my baby, 'cos you're my love Oh girl I'm just a jeepster for your love

• 男女7人秋物語で使用されていたAORっぽい曲

男女7人秋物語(第10話)で、高木、貞九郎、ひかる、波子がバーで飲むシーンがあります。途中、貞九郎が、一枝に呼び出されて、バーを出るのですが、そのときかかっていた女性AORっぽい曲のタイトルがどうしても分かりません。歌詞は、たぶん途中からですが、There was a time I love...からはじまり、さびの部分で、女性コーラスと一緒になり、To give my love sees only you, sending all my love pick love to you と聞こえます。(なんとなく、ステファニーミルズっぽい感じです。)

• 男女七人秋物語で使用されていた曲のタイトル(外人)

男女7人秋物語(第10話)で、高木、貞九郎、ひかる、波子がバーで飲むシーンがあります。途中、貞九郎が、一枝に呼び出されて、バーを出るのですが、そのときかかっていた女性AORっぽい曲のタイトルがどうしても分かりません。歌詞は、たぶん途中からですが、There was a time I love shy...からはじまり、さびの部分で、女性コーラスと一緒になり、To give my love sees only you, sending all my love pick love to you と聞こえます。(なんとなく、ステファニーミルズっぽい感じです。)

専門家に質問してみよう