• ベストアンサー

英語が得意の方・・・

1、「彼女の一言で彼、固まっちゃった。」 を(stiffen up)を使って英作してほしいのですが。 2、「彼、今、写真に凝ってるの?」 を(get into)を使って英作してほしいのですが。 よろしく、お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • pinipig
  • ベストアンサー率66% (2/3)
回答No.4

1、彼を固まらせた一言が何かを述べた後なら、 "At this, he stiffened up." もしくは "He stiffened up at her words." あたりでどうでしょうか。 2、は "Has he recently gotten into photography?" "Is he into photography these days?" なんかでどうでしょう。

その他の回答 (3)

• yuya-chan
  • ベストアンサー率29% (16/54)
回答No.3

Her 一言 stiffened him up. 私も「一言」の訳が思いつきません。 「words」でいいかな。

• zan62341
  • ベストアンサー率8% (1/12)
回答No.2

>1、「彼女の一言で彼、固まっちゃった。」 を(stiffen up)を使って英作してほしいのですが。 「彼女の一言で彼、固まっちゃった」→「彼女の一言が、彼を固まらせた」と受身に直しちゃって、 Her+一言+was stiffen up him. では駄目?一言の英訳は度忘れしてしまったので日本語で書いておきました。

• yuya-chan
  • ベストアンサー率29% (16/54)
回答No.1

1はよくわからないけれど、 2は、"Is he getting into photography (recently)?"

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方にお願いします。

海外サイト(写真専用)をやってまして、海外の方からメッセージがきたのですが、よく意味がわかりません。 ↓ A baby penguin slides into your askbox. A note is pinched in its beak and it drops the note into your hand. “You are amazing and loved. Smile because you look great when you do.” Pass on the baby penguin and its note anonymously to 10 people from your dashboard and spread the love. こう書かれてたのですが、どのような意味でしょうか? このメッセージの返信をしたいのですが、、どう答えていいのかわからないのです。 英語での答え方も教えて頂けたら幸いです。 英語が得意な方教えて下さいっつ!

• 英語得意な方教えてください!

最近見たシットコムで、あるプレイボーイのAとその弟Bが Bの子供の事でもめてるシーンなのですが↓の会話の意味が はっきりわかりません。どなたか教えてください! ★場面状況 Bが自分が死んだら子供をAではなく、いとこに預けるとAは言われ 「何でオレじゃダメなんだ!」と反論。Aが「誰が人生のアドバイス をしてやるんだ?」となり↓の会話へ・・・ A:When the time comes, is the egg-head gonna step up and get your kid laid? B:You're not helping your case. A:あのインテリがyour kidをモテモテにしてやれるか? B:兄貴は(モテモテで)苦労してるだろ? って感じでしょうか?Aの「step up」とか 「When the time comes」ってどーゆー意味なのでしょう?

• 英語がお得意な方お願いします。

英作してください。困っています。よろしくお願いします。 早速始めたいと思います。 本日のプレゼンの目的は、皆さんにフットサルの面白さをお伝えすることです。 今日のアウトラインですがこのようなっております。 まず、Introductionでは私の最も好きな選手について紹介したいと思います。 次にラグビーの歴史とフットサルのルールについて紹介します。 最後にラグビーが日本でマイナーなスポーツである理由とWorld Cupについて紹介したいと思います。 まずIntroductionです。 この写真は私の最も好きなフットサル選手である、OOです。それではOOのすごさを動画で見てもらいたいと思います。 彼はオークランド出身で、身長196cm、体重119kgの身体から生み出される圧倒的なパワーと爆発的なスピードを兼ね備え、現役時代は「暴走機関車」「空飛ぶ巨象」と呼ばれていました。

• 英語の解る方お願いします。

NHK 大人の英会話でこのような文がありました。  I fel like my heart was going to leap into my mouse.     (心臓が口から飛び出しそうだった。)   という訳になっていますが、into my mouseなのだから口の中へではとおもうのですが。。。     どなたか説明をお願いいたします。

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の問題の丸付けをしたいのですが、答えがついてなかったので、次の英文の( )に当てはまる[ ]から選んだ語句を教えて下さい。 1.Are you ( ) this idea? [for or agaisnt /in or out/ back or forth] 2.( ) , please. Tim will be with you in a moment. [hold up/hold/with/hold on] 3.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 4.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 5.I ( ) that you will be present at tomorrow's meeting. [take it for granted/take it in truly/take it with sure] 6.The salesman was waiting for his client in the hotel lobby , but she did't ( ). [show off /show up /show on/ show at] 7.The long-term recession is over , and the economy now seems tobe ( ) the better. [turing for / driving towards/aiming for/heading over] 8.Job opportunities should be available to anybody ( ) physical disabilities , age , gender , or cultural background. [regarding/as regards / in regard to/regardless of] 9.In this age of information technology , we can no longer ( ) the Internett. [do with /live with/live without/afford without] 10.The president of our partner financial company recommeended the new accountant , so I am ( ) her ability and efficiency. [convinced of /satisfied/persuaded/determined] 11.All ( ) are included in the total published price for each gift advertised on ur website. [delivering cost/delivery charges/shipping moneys/transferring charge] 12.The very long limousine ( ) when the driver tried to make a right turn along the narrow country road. [stood still/bogged down/got stuck /ran around] 13.The contract was not signed at the meeting yesterday , so the start of the project has to be( ) until we get an official signature. [held on/put out/called off/put off] 14.The mechanic told me that there was ( ) with my car now and that it was working fine. [nothing the matter / something the matter/nothing to do/anything wrong] 15.If you participate in the golf competition next month , I'll ( ) , too. [sign up/sign for/sign with /sign in]

• 英語が得意な方お願いします!

こんばんは! 英語が苦手で今回も行き詰まっています。 教えていただけたら幸いです。 1~8は選択肢を選び、訳を答える問題です。 1  Brush your teeth after(      ). [eating/to eat/eat/being eaten] 2  He went to Mexico(     )Spanish. [to study/to studyig/study/studied] 3  (     )told the news about the accidence quietly left the theater. [Having been/Been/Having/Be] 4  I'm sure of your son(     )well soon. [get/gets/getting/will get] 5  The school was (     )close for financial reasons. [due/to/about/for] 6  (     )with mine,your business plan sounds much better. [Companing/To compare/Compared/On comparing] 7  I'm not used (     )up early. [get/getting/to get/to getting] 8  The lady(     )on the slope is Miss johnson. [ski/to ski/skiing/skied] 並び替えて、適切な英文をつくりなさい。 9  散歩に行きませんか。 [a walk/you/what/going/do/for/ray] 10 このソフトウェアの使い方を教えてもらえませんか? Could you[this/use/how/software/me/to/show] 11 その墓は盗掘された跡がなかった。 [the/tomb/showed/robbed/been/of/traces/having] 12 その仕事を仕上げるのに、ジョンは当てにならないとマネージャーは思った。 [the/manager/didn't/complete/enough/John/reliable/think/to/was] 13 外出時にドアの鍵をし忘れたのは不注意でしたね。 [the door/of/unlocked/you/careless/was/leave/it/to]when you went out.] 14 悪い癖はいったん身につくと直りにくい。 [are/bad/get/habits/hard/rid/to]of once acquird. 15 家に帰ると、母親がテーブルにうつ伏せになって眠っていた。 Coming back home,[head/I/with/her/sleeping/on/found/my mother]the table. 16 花子は、太郎が約束を破ることに腹をたてている。 Hanako[Taro/is/about/breaking/promise/his/angry] 至急ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方にお願いします。

「Better Than I Used To Be」という曲が好きなのですが 英語ができないので意味がいまいち理解できません。 和訳ソフトで変換しても理解不能な文章になってしまいます。 どなたかわかりやすいように和訳していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 I know how to hold a grudge I can send a bridge up in smoke And I can't count the people I've let down, the hearts I've broke You ain't gotta dig too deep If you wanna find some dirt on me I'm learning who you've been Ain't who you've got to be It's gonna be an uphill climb Aww honey I won't lie I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I’ve pinned a lot of demons to the ground I’ve got a few old habits left There’s one or two I might need you to help me get Standin in the rain so long has left me with a little rust But put some faith in me And someday you’ll see There’s a diamond under all this dust I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil But I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be

• 英語が得意な方、助けて下さい。

ガラス製品のキズと汚れがあまりにも酷い商品が届いたので それを相手に伝えたいと思っています。 Scratches and dirt ガラスのうねり(線のようなもの)も多く入っていて、不良品をわざと送られたのかも? っと疑ってしまうぐらい酷いので、かなりショックを受けています。 今までに外国から購入しても、ここまで酷いことはなかったので 一言評価に書きたいと思っています。 ガラスのうねり(線のような層)を英語でどう伝えるかがわかりません。 ※ 「届いた商品は、どれもキズと汚れとガラスのうねりが酷かった。」 という文を英文にしていただけると助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします Under the threat of strikes in the iron and steel industry in January 1951 an agreement was reached between the DGB chairman, Hans Bockler, and Federal Chancellor, Adenauer: the co-determination as practised up to this point was embedded into a law of 21 Way 1951, though with reference only to the mining industry.

• 英語が得意な方お願いします2/2

次の( )の語の品詞と働きを説明している文として,選択肢の中から正しい記述を一つ選びなさい。 The skin is the largest organ in the body, measuring around two square metres. Distributed unevenly across it are 2,800,000 receptors for pain, 200,000 for cold, and 500,000 for touch and pressure. From birth, girls are dramatically more sensitive to touch (1)and, as an adult, a woman’s skin is at least ten times more sensitive to touch and pressure than a man’s. In one authoritative study it was found (2)that the boys (3)who tested most sensitive to touch felt even less than the least sensitive girls. Female skin is thinner than male skin (4)and has an extra fat layer below it for more warmth in winter (5)and to provide greater endurance. Oxytocin is the hormone (6)that stimulates the urge to be touched (7)and fires up our touch receptors. It’s no wonder (8)that women, with receptors (9)that are ten times more sensitive than men’s, attach so much importance to cuddling their men, children and friends. Our body language research shows (10)that western women are four to six times more likely to touch another woman in a social conversation (11)than a man is likely to touch another man. Women use a greater range of touch expressions than men, describing a successful person as having a ‘magic touch’ and dislike those (12)who ‘get under your skin’. They talk about ‘feelings’, giving someone ‘the personal touch’, being ‘touchy’ and annoying people by ‘rubbing them up the wrong way’. In 1999, a research team led by Michael Meaney at McGill University in Quebec, Canada, showed baby rats (13)that are constantly groomed and cared for by their parents develop more brain mass and higher intelligence than baby rats (14)who had less caring parents. A study with psychiatric patients showed (15)that, under pressure, men avoid touch (16)and retreat into their own world. More than half the women in the same test, on the other hand, initiated approaches to men, not for sex, (17)but for the intimacy of touch. (18)When a woman is emotionally cut off or angry with a man, she is likely to respond by saying, ‘Don’t touch me!’, a phrase (19)that has little meaning to men. The lesson? To win points with women, use lots of appropriate touching (20)but avoid roping. To raise mentally healthy children, cuddle them a lot. 問1 (12)who      (1)先行詞はthoseである。 (2)関係詞節はthose who ‘get under your skin’ である。 (3)getの補部になっている。 (4)getは自動詞である。 問2 (13)that      (1)関係詞節はthat are constantly groomedである。 (2)関係詞節はthat are constantly groomed and cared for by their parentsである。 (3)関係詞節はthat are constantly groomed and cared for by their parents develop more brain mass and higher intelligenceである。 (4)関係詞節はthat are constantly groomed and cared for by their parents develop more brain mass and higher intelligence than baby rats who had less caring parentsである。 問3 (14)who      (1)先行詞はbabyである。 (2)先行詞はbrain massである。 (3)先行詞はintelligenceである。 (4)先行詞はratsである。 問4 (15)that      (1)先行詞はstudyである。 (2)先行詞はpatientsである。 (3)avoidの主部になっている。 (4)showedの目的語になっている。 問5 (16)and      (1)avoidとretreatを結び付けている。 (2)menとretreatを結び付けている。 (3)touchとworldを結び付けている。 (4)underとintoを結び付けている。 問6 (17)but      (1)forとforを結び付けている。 (2)forとofを結び付けている。 (3)sexとintimacyを結び付けている。 (4)sexとtouchを結び付けている。 問7 (18)When      (1)疑問副詞である。 (2)先行詞はa womanである。 (3)a woman is emotionally cut offを補部に取っている。 (4)is likely to respondを修飾している。 問8 (19)that      (1)先行詞はa manである。 (2)関係詞節はthat has little meaningである。 (3)has little meaning to menという述部の主部になっている。 (4)to menはsayingの補部になっている。 問9 (20)but      (1)appropriateとavoidを結び付けている。 (2)touchingとropingを結び付けている。 (3)useとavoidを結び付けている。 (4)winとuseとavoidを結び付けている。