• ベストアンサー

和訳してください。

Naodon1020の回答

回答No.1

すみません。補足要求です。 1. この英文を和訳する目的は何でしょうか?   宿題であれば、お答えできません。 2. この文章のどこがわからず詰まっているのですか? >2は比較的やさしいと思うのですが、、、、。おねがいします。 であれば、ご自分で出来るのでは? 文章だけを書いて、ただ『訳してください』・・・というのはちょっとマナー違反かなと思いますよ。そういう質問にご立腹されている方が多いので。 誤解を与えないためにも、質問の趣旨・目的や、どの部分の解釈に詰まって文章全体が理解できないのかを明確にした方が、より的確な回答が集まると思いますし、回答者に余計な労力を強いずに済みます。 宜しくお願いします。

boinmaster
質問者

補足

どうもすいません。宿題ではありませんのでよろしくおねがいします。1の文章はまったく手付かずで2の方はおっしゃる通り一応自分では訳せたのですが、あまり意味がわからないので皆様のご回答を参考にしたいと思ってます。 次回からはNaodon1020さんにご指摘していただいた点に注意して質問をするよう気をつけます。本当にどうもすみませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Japanese companies do not give them job security, compensation, training, professional development and career advancement opportunities. “Compensation” means the money received by an employee from an employer as a salary or wages. “Professional development” is learning to earn or maintain professional credentials such as academic degrees to formal coursework, conferences and informal learning opportunities situated in practice.

• 和訳お願いします。

I think it is the year 1909. I feel as if I were in a moving-picture theatre, the long arm of light crossing the darkness and spinning, my eyes fixed upon the screen. It is a silent plcture, as if an old Biograph one, in which the actors are dressed in ridiculously old-fashioned clothes, and one flash succeeds another with sudden jumps, and the actors, too, seem to jump about, walking too fast. The shots are full of rays and dots, as if it had been raining when the picture was photographed. The light is bad. It is Sunday afternoon, June 12th, 1909, and my father is walking down the quiet streets of Brooklyn on his way to visit my mother. His clothes are newly pressed, and his tie is too tight in his high collar. He jingles the coins in his pocket, thinking of the witty things he will say. I feel as if I had by now relaxed entirely in the soft darkness of the theatre; the organist peals out the obvious approximate emotions on which the audience rocks unknowingly. I am anonymous. I have forgotten myself: it is always so when one goes to a movie; it is, as they say, a drug.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The Japanese judicial system is corrupt, racist and xenophobic, so foreign workers will not receive any relief or fair treatment from Japanese courts. In other words, foreign workers have no legal recourse. “Legal recourse” means an action that can be taken by an individual or a corporation to attempt to remedy a legal difficulty.

• 和訳お願いします!!

和訳お願いします!!  Good manners and etiquette are important in our lives. Without them, our world becomes an uncomfortable place to live in. However, many people have little idea of what is the right thing to do or to say in some situations. After all, we get no formal education or training in manners or etiquette. Most of us learn our manners from family and friends while we are still children. Very often, the manners we learn when we are children become habits for the rest of our lives.  I have a friend whose name is Bill. He is an executive at an American company and recently came to Japan on business. While having dinner together, he told me about how his company had tried to find a top-level manager. After much searching and interviews by experts, the list of applicants for the job was narrowed to three persons. As the final test, they were invited to dinner in a famous restaurant. Judging from the ability and experience, the last person,Tom, seemed to be the best. However, he was not employed. During dinner, he made noise while having his soup. He kept talking when eating. And he used his finger to push the last small vegetable on his fork. Bill said, "Oh, poor Tom. What a pity!"  I told Bill that his company should have employed Tom and then trained him like in Japan and that many people in the world eat with their fingers. "Oh, really?" he answered. I was also thinking of telling Bill about a famous incident that took place about ten years ago. The U.S.President got sick at a formal dinner in Tokyo and dirtied the clothes of the person sitting beside him. I would have liked to ask Bill: if people with such bad manners can become President of America, then what is wrong when someone uses his finger to push the last green pea on his fork? However, I decided to keep my mouth shut. The reason? This would be a bad topic to talk about, especially when having dinner with a friend. よろしくお願いします 人´Д`*) * 和訳+αで、段落ごとに約50文字ぐらいで、要約してもらえると助かります (´∀`*)

• 和訳をお願いします。

On 28 June 1914 Franz Joseph's nephew and heir Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and his morganatic wife Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg, were assassinated by Gavrilo Princip, a Yugoslav nationalist, during a visit to Sarajevo. When he heard the news of the assassination, Franz Joseph said that "one has not to defy the Almighty. In this manner a superior power has restored that order which I unfortunately was unable to maintain." While the emperor was shaken, and interrupted his holiday to return to Vienna, he soon resumed his holiday at his imperial villa at Bad Ischl. With the emperor five hours away from the capital, most of the decision-making during the "July Crisis" fell to Count Leopold Berchtold, the Austrian foreign minister; Count Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf, the chief of staff for the Austro-Hungarian army, and the other ministers.

• ◼︎和訳をお願いします!

●日本語にしてください。 "Not since the days when Socrate strode the marketplace in order to alert this follows that the unexamined life is not worth living, and when Diogenes took up residence in a barrel in order to make a somewhat different point about the nature of the good life, had the world seen a philosopher so dedicated to his quest as *Spinoza." *スピノザ(オランダの哲学者)

• 和訳をお願いします

『 His training gym was destroyed by the earthquake.But no one was injured, and all the best to the his team as they begin to rebuild. 』 上記の文で、最後の「all the best to the his team as they begin to rebuild. 」の所をどう訳したらいのかわかりません。 詳しい方がいましたら、教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします

Politicians have routinely striven to speak the language of Shakespeare and Milton as ungrammatically as possible in order to avoid offending their audiences by appearing to have gone to school. Thus, Adlai Stevenson, who incautiously allowed intelligence and learning and wit to peep out of his speeches, found the American people flocking to a Presidential candidate who invented a version of the English language that was all his own and that has been the despair of satirists ever since. George Wallace, in his speeches, had, as one of his prime targets, the "pointy-headed professor and with what a roar of approval that phrase was always greeted by his pointy headed audience.

• 和訳お願いします。

To complain that life has no joys while there is a single creature whom we can relieve by our bounty, assist by our counsels or enliven by our presence, is ... just as rational as to die of thirst with the cup in our hands. 上の文章の和訳お願いします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! When not in use for drills and other displays, it would have been open to the general public as a pleasant intramural open space, analogous to the monumental porticus, such as the Porticus of Octavia and the Porticus of Livia, which the emperor created(in continuance of a Republican tradition) in the capital. It was provided with a central swimming pool and planted with plane trees whose estimated age at the time of the eruption is the chief argument for an Augustan date. The importance of the campus is attested by the fact that the space was obtained by suppressing six blocks of the pre-existing street-grid.