• ベストアンサー

英語の訳わかりません。お願いします><

On January 4,Garsden Company purchased and received inventory costing $2,000,paying cash. 1月4日にGarsden Companyは棚卸資産を$2000で購入し受け取った。 The event of January 4 required two changes on the balance sheet,even though only one side of the balance sheet was affected. 貸借対照表上の二つの変化をもたらした1/4の結果は、たとえ貸借対照表の片側だけとしても影響を及ぼした。 Each event that is recorded in the accounting records is called a transaction. 会計帳簿の記録されたそれぞれの結果は、transactionと呼ばれる。transactionの訳し方わかりません。 Each transaction causes at least two changes on the balance sheet(not counting the changes in totals and in the date),even when only one said of the balance sheet is affected. 貸借対照表上で二つの変化を引き起こすtransaction(総合的には記録されない)貸借対照表の片側だけですら影響される。 This is true of all transactions,and this is why accounting is called a double-entry system. これは全てのtransactionskの真実であり、会計がdouble-entry systemと呼ばれる由来である。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

#3です。 1/4と書かれているのは1月4日の意味ですね。 4分の1と解釈されていると思ったのは 私のミスです。 訳は次のような感じでしょうか 1月4日の出来事は貸借対照表の上では片側に過ぎないかもしれないが2つの変化を引き起こす。 会計の帳簿に記録されるどの出来事も取引と呼ばれる。 どの取引も少なくとも貸借対照表の上では(合計や日付は勘定しないで)少なくとも2つの変化を引き起こすものである、貸借対照表の片側しか影響されないときでも。 これは全ての取引に当てはまり、こういうわけで会計は複式簿記法と呼ばれている。 どの取引も2重に記録するように考えられたのが 貸借対照表であり、それを複式簿記と言うわけです。

hehehehe
質問者

お礼

double entry systemは複式簿記のことだったのですね。普通の感覚で和訳しようとしたら、どんどんわからないツボにはまってしまいました。 本当に助かりました。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.3

もうすでに正しい答えがでているようですが、 英語の訳としては1月4日の4を4分の1と混同されているようです。。 この文の理解には会計の基礎である 貸借対照表の理解が必要です。 簡単に説明します。 まず資本金10ドルで会社を作るとします そのときの貸借対照表は 次のようになります。 資産(左側)|負債/資本(右側)  ---------+--------------- 現金10ドル|資本金10ドル もし現金2ドルを使って在庫品を購入すると 次のようになります 資産(左側)|負債/資本(右側)     ---------+--------------- 現金08ドル|資本金10ドル 在庫02ドル| つまり片側だけでも現金が減ることと 在庫品が増えるという2つの変化がおきます。 会計の記録に記録される全ての出来事は「取引」と呼ばれる訳です このように取引を全て2重に記していく 簿記の方法を複式簿記法(double-entry system)といいます。 最後の部分の訳は次のようになります これは全ての取引に当てはまり、それ故に会計が複式簿記法よばれるのである。

回答No.2

On January 4,Garsden Company purchased and received inventory costing $2,000,paying cash. 1月4日にGarsden Companyは棚卸資産を$2000で購入し受け取った。 The event of January 4 required two changes on the balance sheet,even though only one side of the balance sheet was affected. 貸借対照表上の二つの変化をもたらした1/4の結果は、たとえ貸借対照表の片側だけとしても影響を及ぼした。 transaction の訳はSKYTRAINさんのとおりです。 ただHEHEさんのこれまでの訳がちょっとおかしいので付け足します。 つまりはこの会社は 現金で商品(など)を買ったわけです。 つまりはこれで現金が減って 棚卸資産が増えるわけ(在庫)です。 たとえば100円はらって 100円分の商品を買ったみたいなものです。 だからバランスシートの左側(資産側)の記録が 現金と棚卸資産が変化します。 でもバランスシートの右側は当然なにも変わっていないのでそのままですね。 (別にお金を借りて商品を買ったわけではないので、もしそうだったら左側も変わりますが) つまりここで言う2つの変化というのは たとえば現金が100円減ったことと商品が100円分増えたことです。 The event of January 4 required two changes on the balance sheet,even though only one side of the balance sheet was affected. つまり1月4日の取引(現金を払って商品を買った)はバランスシート上 現金の部分と棚卸の部分 を変える必要があった。 ただしこれらはバランスシートの左側(左とは書いてないですが明らかですよね)のみ変化させた。 (影響されたという言葉ですが 数字を変えたということです。) 

hehehehe
質問者

お礼

詳しく説明していただきありがとうございます。 私の訳は全然ちがっていましたね(´Д`;) どうもありがとうございました・・・

noname#114795
noname#114795
回答No.1

transaction はトランザクションでも使いますし,取引とも言います.

hehehehe
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございます。 辞書を引いても出てこなかったので、助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 会計の専門用語の入った英文の訳の確認をお願いします('∇')

When an entity borrows money,it may sign a written promise to repay. 企業が資金を借りたとき、返済するという約束をサインしなければならない。 Such a written promise is termed a note. ここのnoteの訳しかたがわからないです。 For example,if Business A borrows money form Business B,signing a note,Business A will record a note payable on its balance sheet,and Business B will record a note receivable. 例えば、企業Aが資金を企業Bから借りる。このあとの訳かわかりません。 On January 3,Glendale Market borrowed 5,000 cash from a bank,giving a note. 1月3日に、Glendale Marketが銀行から5000を借りた。giving a noteがわかりません。 Its balance sheet as fo January 3was as follows: 貸借対照表の1月3日は followsをどうやって訳すかわかりません。 To record the effect of the event of January 3,two changes in the balance sheet(not counting the new totals and the new date)were necessary. ここが全然わかりません。 The changes did not affect the equality that had existed betweenassets and liabilities+equty. ここもわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳おねがいします

through most of history, however, those changes progresseed so slowly in time and spread so slowly in space that, within an individual's own lifetime, no change was visible. Hence, human historyーexcepting trivial changes through war and dymastic succession, or fantasy changes through supernatural interventionーwas viewed as essentially static. The advance of science and technorogy, however, is cumulative, and each advance tends to encourage a more rapid further advance. Eventually, the rate of change, and the extent of the effect of that change on society become great enough to be detected in the space of an individual lifetime. The future is then, for the first time, discoverd. の訳おねがいします!

• どうしても訳せないところが・・・

会計の専門用語が入った英訳なんですが、どうしてもわからないところがあるので教えてもらえませんか?(;´д⊂) Most items on a balance sheet are summarise of more detailed accounts. For example,the cash is probably located in a number of separete bank accounts, in cash registers,and in petty cash boxes.The total of all the cash is $1,449,000,rounded to the nearest thousand dollars. たいていの貸借対照表の項目は・・・もっと詳しい勘定である。(summarise of ~この辺がよくわかりません。) たとえば、現金は・・・ この辺りからまったくわかりません。是非、教えてくださいヽ(;´д`)ノお願いします。

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 繰延課税の説明の英文がわかりません。

英国の文書に「Deferred tax is recognised in respect of all timing differences that have originated but not reversed at the balance sheet date where transactions or events that result in an obligation to pay more tax in the future or a right to pay less tax in the future have occurred at the balance sheet date.」という文がありましたが、意味がよくわかりません。 特にreversedはどのような訳になりますか? 「繰延課税は、期間差異項目が発生し、それが貸借対照表日にreverseされない場合にのみ認識される。この場合、さらに支払う義務または少なく支払う権利の発生につながる取引または事象が貸借対照表日(決算日)に発生しているものとする」 という感じでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

It ended with a Montenegrin victory.In the winter of 1915, the Army of Montenegro had been fighting Austro-Hungary for three months in Serbia. In January 1916 they had to resist the invasion of their own territory. The Montenegrin Army was weakened by the harsh weather and lack of supplies. On 5 January 1916, they received a command to protect the retreat of the Serbian army to Corfu via Albania.The fighting culminated on 6 and 7 January 1916 (on Orthodox Christmas; also known as 'Bloody Christmas').

• 英語訳

The theory about life on Mars is also supported by something in the rock which simple life forms on earth produce. There is also reason to believe that there was once a lot of water on Mars and that some of it is still there in the form of ice. We may thus be able to argue that certain kinds of bacteria may be living around the ice. NASA has looked at Mars closely by putting two vehicles on the surface of the planet. 英語の宿題をやっているのですがここだけどうしても訳せません。 分かる方いたら教えて下さい。

• 英語訳

There is also reason to believe that there was once a lot of water on Mars and that some of it is still there in the form of ice. またかつて火星には多量の水があり一部は氷の形で存在していると信じるに足る根拠がある。 自分で訳してみたのですがあってない気がします。分かる方教えて下さい。

• この意味がわかりません。

THIS IS THE CHANGE IN THE PRICE OF THE METAL FROM THE PREVIOUS CLOSE,WHICH IS NOT NECESSARILY THE PREVIOUS DAY.HERE'S WHY:THE TIME THE GOLD MARKET STOPS TRADING WORLDWIDE ON WEEKDAYS IS FOR A 30 MIN PERIOD,FROM 1:30 PM FOR THE CLOSE OF THAT GIVEN DAY.CHANGE IS ALWAYS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CURRENT PRICE AND THE PRICE AT 1:30 PM.FOR EXAMPLE GOLD LAST TRADED AT $400 AT 1:30 PM ON JANUARY 17.IF IT IS JANUARY 17 AT 3:30 PM AND THE PRICE IS $402,WE WILL SHOW A CHANGE OF +2.00.IF IT IS JANUARY 18 AT 1:28 PM AND GOLD IS QUOTED AT $425 THEN WE WOULD SHOW A CHANGE OF +25.00 AT THAT TIME. この文章を翻訳したいのですが うまく日本語に翻訳できません。 日本語にはどう訳したらいいでしょうか?

• 英語訳

英語の訳がわかりません。 構文が複雑なせいか、全くわかりません。 訳をおしえていただけまでせんでしょうか。 Furthermore, policies and resource constraints in school may inadvertently inhibit parent involvement, and working with administrators on how to develop policies that stress the bidirectional influences and responsibilities of homes and schools is possible.