• ベストアンサー

うまく訳せません。

foobirdsの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • foobirds
  • ベストアンサー率62% (10/16)
回答No.2

これらのデータは、AABBノックアウトマウスが、(発達の)初期段階において虚弱(?)であることを示しているが、発達の後期段階においては、BBノックアウトマウスで見られるような運動能力の差異は(AABBノックアウトマウスの場合)みられない。 AABBファミリーに属する遺伝子群は、生存に重要な遺伝子である。 (factorは、確かに”要素”なんですが、遺伝子群のなかの一構成員という意味で使ってると思います。) We saw は、「~が観察された」という風にするといいですよ。英語風の表現です。 AA遺伝子の坐骨神経における発現は、生まれたばかりのラットでは観察されず、生後4日目になって初めて観察されるようになり、生後3週間目の終わりからは、完全に分化したシュワン細胞において最高レベルの発現に達するようになる。  で、だめですか?

関連するQ&A

• うまく訳せません。

論文を和訳しているのですが、 以下の和訳について、思うような和訳ができず困っています。 These data show that AA/BB knock-out mice become weak at an earlier time point but that their motor activity does not differ at later developmental periods from that in AAknock-out mice. become weakまでは分かるのですがそこからがうまくまとめられません。 Mice in which AA,BB are inactivated can survive and show less motoneuron cell. こっちは全く分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I recently heard from my parents that my college-age cousin has come out as trans. They heard from other family members and were told it was a secret. I’m not friends with my cousin on Facebook, but on her public profile she’s using female pronouns and a typically female variation of her name. All of this tells me that if it’s a “secret” that’s less in the sense she’s not out yet than in the sense that the family doesn’t quite know what to do with this information. female variation of her nameはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、if it’s a “secret” that’s less in the sense she’s not out yet than in the sense that the family doesn’t quite know what to do with this information.の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• カタログ文の翻訳

仕様書つきカタログを翻訳していてわからなくなりました。モデルAAはパワーサプライ(電源)の機種名です。モデルBBは広範囲を照らすことができる特殊なランプでAAはそれの専用電源です。 our AA can power from 450 in2 up to 1000 in2 of BB(電器を供給されるライト). 当社のモデルAAはBBの450 (in2) から 1000(in2) まで電力供給可能です。 in2 が何を意味するかがわかりません。詳しい方がおられましたらご教示お願いします。

• 英語できる方お願いします。

But the realities of inequality and capitalism invariably lead to mysticism of this sort, a natural human response to the dreary realities of concentrating so much wealth and power in the hands of a dozen interlocking board members at the expense of 100,000 employees, and so many other negative knock-off effects on the politics and culture of the world they dominate. 上記の文の和訳が分かりません。 英語が堪能な方、ぜひ和訳お願いいたします。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

If the frequency of photons is such that hν is exactly equal to the energy that binds the electrons in the metal, then the light will have just enough energy to knock the electrons loose. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

In his experiment, Millikan examined the motion of single tiny drops of oil that picked up static charge from ions in the air. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Britain, with 61.9 million people, has about 40.6 million people of working age. But together, the 27 countries in the European Union, population 494.9 million, represent a labor pool of about 329.7 million. (Only citizens of Romania and Bulgaria are restricted from working freely in Britain, and they will gain that right in January when temporary restrictions imposed by Britain lapse.)

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半てすので、 内容が途中半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There was less emotional and material stability in your soul mates early family background than there appeared to be, and many changes in his home surroundings. His family was old with long roots from generations past, ancestors in the area that he came from. A mother or grandmother was the root of the family troubles, clashes or closeness. This is a sinister sign of an old woman with large eyes and poor digestion who is also the root of everything that happened in this family or your soulmates early life. It a very matriarchal set up. Your partners ties to the parental home will be life long.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますか? 途中の文章ですが、どうしても気になる単語があって 知りたくてお願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 A change of residence brought about by money or lack of it, may produce change in the relationship. There are troubles or turbulence too in his family circle especially after deaths in his family. Sex is important to the partner, and control of other peoples emotions. But so long as the moon is unaflicted in this house it portends wealth in the relationship, but when afflicted the reverse

• 和訳お願いします(>_<)

上手く和訳ができなくて困っています…和訳お願いします。 1 . Species end up placing higher priority on investing in growth and production -in the perpetuation of the species -than on building a body that might last foever. 2 . Once again,modulating metabolism seems to have an effect on the rate of damage accumulation ,because mice subjected to dietary restriction increase the activity of a range of maintainance and repair system . (コンマ後がよく訳せません。。