• 締切済み

付き合う人ができないよ…

D-MAKERの回答

• D-MAKER
  • ベストアンサー率50% (15/30)
回答No.1

はじめまして。 waldoさんは、彼氏が欲しいのでしょうか? それとも構ってくれる男の子が欲しいのでしょうか? 寂しい気持ちはわかりますよ。 「身も心も寂しい季節。私にはどうして彼氏がいないの?」って思いますよね。 waldoさんには、気になっている人がいるのでしょうか? いるなら、その人の好みをさりげなくチェックして、 声をかけてあげる(挨拶ぐらいでもいいと思います。) とか、さりげなくアプローチしてみる方法がいいと思います。 いないときは、少し自分を磨いてみましょう。 得意なものを作って伸ばしていきましょう。 勉強でがんばってもいいし、料理の腕を上げてみるのもいいでしょう。趣味を増やしてみたり、お化粧を工夫してみたりするのもいいかもしれません。 何か目標に向かって努力している女性は、本人が意識している以上に輝いて見えますよ。 気になる人ができたときのアプローチに役立つかもしれません。これまで意識していなかったことに目を向けて、ちょっとだけがんばってみましょう。素敵な女性になること間違いなしです。 ここからは、個人的な意見なので、気に障るようでしたらごめんなさい。 簡単に構ってくれる男の人についていくのはあまりお勧めできません。「長く彼氏がいないから」とか「焦っているから」で、男の人と付き合って欲しくないからです。 waldoさんにふさわしい人は必ずいます。 いろいろな男の人を見てみると以外と近くにいるかもしれません。 確実にGetするために素敵な女性になってくださいね。 応援しています。

関連するQ&A

• anybody's business

I have recently accepted that I'm bisexual. It's not something I feel the need to come out about because I am happy with my boyfriend and frankly don't feel that who does or doesn't turn me on is anybody's business. anybody's business=nobody's businessでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 接続詞の疑問文と命令文について whileとwhen

知り合いの子に教えて欲しいと頼まれ困っています。 Don't enter my room while I'm out. 私がいない間は部屋に入らないで という文なんですが、While I'm out, don't enter my room. というような命令文は文法的に合っているのでしょうか? また、Will you buy it for me when you go there? そこへ行ったら、それを買ってきてくれない? をWhen you go there, will you buy it for me? とした場合、文法的にはどうなのでしょうか?  知り合いの子の本には、Will you buy it for me when you go there? のような文が正解としか書いていないらしく、どうしてWhenから始めてはいけないのか、と知りたいらしいです。 私は文法にうといので、どっちでも同じじゃないの?、って思ってしまうのですが、本当のところはどうなんでしょう? どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい

Not for me. I'm flattered that you feel that was about me. But I'm saying your just to young to fall in love with someone right now. You have so much to experience out there. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm sorry.

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 英文の添削お願いします。

英文の添削お願いします。 もっと良い言い回しや、文法の間違いなど、ありましたらご指摘ください。 設定 ニューヨーク行きの便に乗っているとき、隣の乗客が話しかけてきた。 Passanger : Hi, my name is Jhone. Will you visit N.Y. for sightseeing? (こんにちは。僕はジョン。ニューヨークへは観光で?) Me: Hello, my name is Ai. Yes, for sightseeing. Besides, my brother works there, So I'm going to meet him. Will you visit there for business? (こんにちは愛です。ええ観光で。それに弟がそちらで働いているので、会うつもりです。 あなたはお仕事で?) Jhone: My office is there. Where are you from? Japan? (オフィスがN.Y.にあるんだ。どこから来たの?日本かな。) Me: Yes, I'm from Japan, so I'm not good at speaking English, sorry. (ええ、日本からきました。だからあまり上手に英語を話せないんだけど、ごめんなさいね。) Jhone: Don't worry. You do your best. By the way, some of my coworkers are Japanese, too. They're hard worker. I'm sure your brother is so, too.   (心配しないで。ベストを尽くしてるよ。 ところで僕の同僚にも何人か日本人がいるんだけど かれらはとても努力家でね。 君の弟さんもきっとそうだね。) Me: I don't know. Cause I haven't seen him working there. But I hope so. (どうでしょう。働いてるところを見たわけじゃないから。でもそうだといいけど)

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

以下の英文の意味がわかりません。 When asked if there is a current man in her life, she feigns surprise that anybody should be interested. For the record, it appears that there is not.

• Happy Valentines Day! の後の意味

Happy Valentines Day! I'm so Happy you have been there for me! という文の意味を教えてください。特に後半がわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

It pains me to write the things I do on here (I want to be writing positive Scott articles) but to act like Scott showing up late and performing drunk is okay for his health wouldn't be the right thing to do, it's a road that will end in his death. I sincerely hope if there is anybody reading this article who knows Scott that they can reach out to him and prevent the worst from happening. ※『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• The Blond Blintz.

70年代の刑事ドラマからです。お願いします。 刑事Aはパートナーである刑事B(ブロンドです)を、 The Blond Blintz.と呼ぶことがあります。 (Bはこう呼ばれるのはいかにも不愉快そう) たとえば、 トラック無線で、ふざけて、こんなふうに話しかけたり。 This is the Puce Goose, and I'm with my pal, the Blond Blintz, and we're heading west. Anybody out there? blintzはWikiで調べました。 どんな食べ物かはわかりました。 ”blintz”って、どんなイメージなのか、教えてください。 お時間ありましたら、お願いします。

• 英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで

英語の英文を作りました。英語に詳しい方、確認おねがいできませんでしょうか? Excuse me. May I ask you something? I'm looking for a train station. The name is japan Station. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for a subway station. The name is takenouchi station. Do you know where it is? I'm looking for a bus stop. The bus is for japan and the name of the bus stop is Kagoshima. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for car. Do you know where it is? I have lost my way to japan. I am going to japan. Is this the right way to take? I am going to japan. Is this right direction to go? Would you show me where we are now on this map? Would you show me where my designation is on this map? Is it near here? Is it far from here? Do you think I can get there by walking? How long does it take to get there? Is there a Koban (Police Station) near here? Is there a public phone near here? I see. Thank you very much. It was great help! Thank you very much! How much is this? Which is it? This is 45 dollars. A price is high. Can you discount? I'm sorry. I cannot discount. I see. OK. I buy this. Thank you. Would you like this in a bag? Yes, please. May I put the handbill? OK. Please come back again. I come back again. I want to go to this gate. Where is this gate? This gate is over there. You turn at the right and turn to the left. ありがとうございます。ここで終わりです。感謝します