• 締切済み

和訳してください。

artist0の回答

• artist0
  • ベストアンサー率24% (92/378)
回答No.2

「私は彼のほうを見つめたまま、前に言ったあの司祭以外に 誰がいつ私のひじにさわろうかと苦々しく思いを巡らせていました。」 gaze ですから、目線を一点に固定したまま、何か考え事をしていたことになります。 ここでは、目は「彼」(him)に向いていますが、関心は別のこと(考え事)にあります。 when who should ~ ですが、文字どおり「いつ誰が」と疑問詞が2つあります。 この疑問文は bitter thoughts の具体的内容です。 but the little priest の but は「~以外に」という意味です。 the little priest whom I have mentioned は関係代名詞を使った表現で、 whom 以下が priest にかかります。

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband and I have been married for 11 years. My first husband died, and my grown children love "Davis" as a father. Davis is a wonderful man who took care of his kids when they were little, while his wife moved them around the country to follow a married man with whom she was having an affair. A bitter divorce followed, after which his ex turned the children against him. turned the children against himはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 関係代名詞を用いて書き換える問題

私は独学で英語を学習している者です。英語のセンスがないので、くだらない質問をしているかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 ()内を関係代名詞を用いて書き換える問題で疑問に思ったので質問させてもらいます。 問題は以下のとおりです。 (1)(The boys attending this school) should study a little harder. (2)The old man had (no friends to help him). 私はこのように答えました。 (1)The boys who are attending this school should study a little harder. (2)The old man had no friends who helped him. 回答は以下のとおりでした。 (1)The boys who[that] attend this school should study a little harder. (2)The old man had no friends who would help him. (1)は私の回答でも、ネイティブスピーカーには伝わるかどうかをお聞きしたいです。 (2)はなぜ助動詞のをwouldがいきなり出てくるのかがわかりません。 わかる方がいらっしゃれば教えていただきたいです。

• 和訳して頂けませんか。

和訳して頂けませんか。 When judging the various policies President Obama has put forth in recent weeks to move toward zero nuclear weapons, we should bear in mind the old dictum of Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. ? to really understand the law, “look at it as a bad man, who cares only for the material consequences which such knowledge enables him to predict.” 最後の裁判官の言葉が分かりません。訳して頂けませんか。

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My brother has been living with me for the last two years while finishing high school, never officially on the lease. Now that he’s graduated, I’ve been trying to help him find a job so I can get him qualified for my lease, but he’s had little success so far. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/01/dear_prudence_should_i_tell_my_boyfriend_i_think_he_s_on_the_autism_spectrum.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent 全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!すみません!!

"There is no good talking to him," said a Dragonfly, who was sitting on the top of a large brown bulrush ; "no good at all, for he has gone away." "Well, that is his loss, not mine," answered the Rocket. "I am not going to stop talking to him merely because he pays no attention . I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." "Then you should certainly lecture on Philosophy," said the Dragon-fly ; and he spread a pair of lovely gauze wings and soared away into the sky. "How very silly of him not to stay here! " said the Rocket. "I am sure that he has not often got such a chance of improving his mind. However, I don't care a bit. Genius like mine is sure to be appreciated some day;" and he sank down a little deeper into the mud. After some time a large White Duck swam up to him. She had yellow legs, and webbedfeet, and was considered a great beauty on account of her waddle. " Quack, quack, quack," she said. " What a curious shape you are! May I ask were you born like that, or is it the result of an accident?" "It is quite evident that you have always lived in the country," answered the Rocket, "otherwise you would know who I am. However, I excuse your ignorance. It would be unfair to expect other people to be as remarkable as oneself. You will no doubt be surprised to hear that I can fly up into the sky, and come down in a shower of golden rain."

• if only節内の文章の繋がりについて

添付ファイル文章の for so often, so often I remember how he used to run to me and shout and laugh, if only I could hear his little feet I should know him! についてです。 if only I could hear his little feet (and ) I should know him! と、 and やカンマがあれば理解できるのですが、これはそういったものがなく、 どうしてなのか理解できないです。 解説お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

何となくは分かるのですが、きちんとした意味までは掴めないので詳細教えていただきたいです。 Do you know something? My happiness in life lies in little things. When you found someone. Someone who you were willing to forgive for anything, who could make you laugh and smile all the way home, holding your hand even while driving. Whose face you could spend all day looking at without saying anything and still felt you never had enough of. whom you could run your fingers through his hair until he almost fell asleep. The sight of him first thing you woke up was most memorable. I know this relationship must end someday. It is not supposed to be in the first place. Your charm will kill me someday. Thank you for having come into my life. I wish for us to have more time together. I love to touch your hair. And to steal a glance at your eyes. I know I'll miss you for a long long time. I’m sorry to make you feel so sad. You’re the best thing that ever happended in my life. Thank you again and thank you for everything.

• ( )内の意味教えてください

when I red the song I remember him and some memories and then I red about when your grandpa died,you are of the same mind set. (will 〇 know who "him"is? If not replace "him" with persons name) 〇は人の名前です。 〇さんは彼が誰か知ってる??? もし知らないなら名前と取り替えた方がいいよ お願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating a great guy, “Max,” for about a year. Not too long after we met (we weren’t dating then), we started talking about family, siblings, etc. I mentioned I’d had a sister who died at a young age in a car accident. He said he’d lost a brother, “John,” the same way. It bonded us in a way, and it wasn’t long after that talk that we began dating. Over the Memorial Day weekend I went with Max to visit his family. They live in another state, and it was the first time I met them. Max’s mother was showing me some family pictures, and there were several of John. I know how hard it is for mothers to talk about their dead children, so I was as sympathetic as I could be. I mentioned my sister, and her car accident. Max’s mother looked at me kind of strangely but didn’t say much. Later I was talking to Max’s sister and again mentioned John’s death in a car accident. His sister corrected me and said it wasn’t a car accident, it was an OD. Apparently John OD’d when he was 18. This isn’t something I’d mind or find shameful. I know some addicts, and they are good people. It is the addiction that is bad. What I don’t understand is why Max lied to me. I can see lying to a stranger. I don’t like people in my personal business anymore than Max does. I don’t like people in my personal business anymore than Max does.の和訳をよろしくお願いします