• ベストアンサー

和訳してください。

ezokaguraの回答

• ezokagura
  • ベストアンサー率18% (9/50)
回答No.2

(訳例)はるかに多くの科学や技術は、快活にこれらの質問を片付ける数学に頼っている。かつては頑強な現実というスローガンの下戦っていたが、内面的な不思議な力を通して実際に勝利を達成してきた数学に、魔法のような力はひょっとするとあるのだろうか? ちょっと解釈をたれるには、私には難しいです。 subject は不思議な力を持っていて、勝利を達成してきたという内容から 数学と訳しておきましたがどうなのでしょうか。 もう一つの方とあわせて考えると、数学ってすごいぜ(魔法のような力を持っている) という内容になればいいのではないでしょうか

関連するQ&A

• 和訳教えてください。

和訳教えてください。 It depends, we believe, only on mathematics and logic and on the imperfectly known laws of physics, chemistry, and biology; it does not arise from some magical or otherworldly quality. That's good news, because it means there's no reason why consciousness can't be reproduced in a machine-in theory, anyway. ここの部分だけ内容がさっぱりです。 どなたかご教授お願いします><

• 和訳をお願いします。

On February 16, 1915, despite concurrent negotiations with Austria, a courier was dispatched in great secrecy to London with the suggestion that Italy was open to a good offer from the Entente. [ ...] The final choice was aided by the arrival of news in March of Russian victories in the Carpathians. Salandra began to think that victory for the Entente was in sight, and was so anxious not to arrive too late for a share in the profits that he instructed his envoy in London to drop some demands and reach agreement quickly. [...] The Treaty of London was concluded on April 26 binding Italy to fight within one month. [...] Not until May 4 did Salandra denounce the Triple Alliance in a private note to its signatories.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、 内容が途中からという感じですが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There will be much love and support in this marriage, and you'll inspire him to earn more, but the material side of life will become important. Karmic things are a test of strength, and your inner strength will be tested through money matters in your marriage. Money, or lack of it will be the making or the death of the relationship emotionally; But non of this will be apparent at the beginning of the relationship. For karmic destiny is always obscure, hidden and takes long years to unfold.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 No longer do the spicy tendrils wend with camel slowness or the river's lazy flow. Nor do the glorious galleys or the clippers of the lofty rig fight the sea’s strength. Now some six hundred deep-water ships dock at United States ports alone to bring their spice cargoes. And within each curl of bark and shriveled seed and dried leaf and gnarled root is something of what the world has been. It is here for you, within the pages of this book. 香辛料について書いてある文の中から抜き出したものです。 ぜひ和訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

高2です。 わからない2題、和訳お願いします。 1The force that binds the Earth to the sun,and prevents it from flying off alone across the galaxy,would fall to only one-quarter the strength if the Earth's orbit were twice as big as it is now. 2Over the past five years, an entirely separate field has arisen that analyzes aging at the cellular level and looks to treat and possibly cure many of the conditions and diseases of old age by focusing on the mysterious role played by DNA.

• 和訳をお願いします。

On 11 November, Invincible and Inflexible left Devonport, although repairs to Invincible were incomplete and she sailed with workmen still aboard. Despite the urgency of the situation and their maximum speed of around 25 knots (46 km/h; 29 mph), the ships were forced to cruise at 10 knots (19 km/h; 12 mph) to conserve coal in order to complete the long journey south across the Atlantic. The two ships were also heavily loaded with supplies. Although secrecy of the mission was considered important so as to surprise Spee, Lieutenant Hirst from Glasgow heard locals discussing the forthcoming arrival of the ships while ashore at Cape Verde on 17 November; however the news did not reach Spee. Sturdee arrived at the Abrolhos Rocks on the 26 November, where Rear Admiral Stoddart awaited him with the remainder of the squadron. Sturdee announced his intention to depart for the Falkland Islands on 29 November. From there, the fast light cruisers Glasgow and Bristol would patrol seeking Spee, summoning reinforcements if they found him. Captain Luce of Glasgow, who had been at the battle of Coronel, objected that there was no need to wait so long and persuaded Sturdee to depart a day early. The squadron was delayed during the journey for 12 hours when a cable towing targets for practice-firing became wrapped around one of Invincible's propellers, but the ships arrived on the morning of 7 December. The two light cruisers moored in the inner part of Stanley Harbour, while the larger ships remained in the deeper outer harbour of Port William. Divers set about removing the offending cable from Invincible; Cornwall's boiler fires were extinguished to make repairs, and Bristol had one of her engines dismantled. The famous ship SS Great Britain—reduced to a coal bunker—supplied coal to Invincible and Inflexible. The armed merchant cruiser Macedonia was ordered to patrol the harbour, while Kent maintained steam in her boilers, ready to replace Macedonia the next day, 8 December; Spee's fleet arrived in the morning of the same day. An unlikely source of intelligence on the movement of the German ships was from Mrs Muriel Felton, wife of the manager of a sheep station at Fitzroy, and her maids Christina Goss and Marian Macleod. They were alone when Felton received a telephone call from Port Stanley advising that German ships were approaching the islands. The maids took turns riding to the top of a nearby hill to record the movements of the ships, which Felton relayed to Port Stanley by telephone. Her reports allowed Bristol and Macedonia to take up the best positions to intercept. The Admiralty later presented the women with silver plates and Felton received an OBE for her actions.

• 和訳お願い致します。

It is evident that, in entering upon this wider field, I shall frequently have to quit the narrower limits of direct obser vation within which my former work was confined ; and it is chiefly because I think it desirable clearly to distinguish between the objects of Comparative Psychology as a science, and any inferences or doctrines which may be connected with its study, that I have made so complete a-partition of the facts of animal intelligence from the theories which I believe these facts to justify. So much, then, for the reasons which have led to the form of these essays, and the relations which I intend the one to bear to the other. I may now say a few words to indicate the structure and scope of the present essay. Every discussion must rest on some basis of assumption ; every thesis must have some hypothesis. The hypothesis v which I shall take is that of the truth of the general theory of Evolution : I shall assume the truth of this theory so far as I feel that all competent persona of the present day will be prepared to allow me. I must therefore first define what degree of latitude I suppose to be thus conceded.

• 英文を和訳して下さい。

Even the largest concentration of German troops in the continent in East Africa, was numerically unable to fight an aggressive war. The main objective for the German forces in East Africa, led by Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck, was to force Allied governments to keep military forces and supplies in Africa, rather than send them to fight in Europe. By threatening the important British Uganda Railway, von Lettow hoped to force British troops to invade East Africa, where he could fight a defensive action. In 1912, the German government had formed a defence strategy for East Africa; the military would withdraw from the coast to the hinterland and fight a guerrilla campaign. For the Belgians, the German presence in East Africa was a threat to the security of Congo but some Belgian officials viewed the fighting in East Africa as an opportunity to expand Belgian territory. The Colonial Minister, Jules Renkin, favoured a policy of trading territory gained in East Africa with the Portuguese, to expand the western Congo coast in a post-war settlement. A successful campaign in Africa was also seen as a way for the De Broqueville government to avenge the German invasion of Belgium.

• 和訳をみてください。

受験問題の英文和訳になりますが、全体を通じて、日本語として分かりにくい部分とか誤訳などありますでしょうか。みていただければと思います。substantial のあたりは意味がちょっと自信がありません。よろしくお願いします。  The concept of mathematics is as old as human beings. Even some animals have a primitive sense of numbers. It is certainly difficult to believe that the pyramids of Egypt, for instance, could have been built without substantial ability in geometry.   数学の概念は、人間の歴史と同じくらい古くからあるものである。動物でさえ、数の原始的な感覚を持っているものもいる。例えば、エジプトのピラミッドが代数のかなりの能力を使わなくても建造することが可能だっただろうと信じることは、間違いなく困難なことである。

• 和訳と文法説明お願いします。

入試問題の和訳でわからないところがあります。 自分で訳しましたので、添削お願いします。 ( )したところが、わからないところです。 Was mathematics an invention by people,or (was it all out there in the world,waiting to be discovered? Some bits of mathematics are so familiar that they seem to be part of nature. Take the equal sign,for example;it seems so natural that you could fond one in the one in the garden,but it was invented by a mathematician,Robert Recorde,in the 16th century. 数学は人々によって発明されたものだろうか、それとも(発見されるのを待ちながらーーーーーーーーーー?) 数学のある断片はとても身近にあるので、自然の一部であるように思われる。 例えば,等記号を取って見よう、それはとても自然なので、あなたは庭に見つけることができるだろうが、それは16世紀の数学者のロバート レコルデによって発明された。 (   )内のout there がよくわかりません。それと 3文目のone は等記号をさしていますか。 教えてください。