• ベストアンサー

以下の文章の言いまわしについてアドバイス下さい

lovely_dayの回答

回答No.5

これは、修辞ではなく、単純ミスだったという見方はいかがでしょうか。 1. everyone there の there は意味的に不要です。原文にもありません。 2. there were a manual と everyone there was の時制が揃っていません。 という理由から、次のように推測してみました。 翻訳者は everyone の動詞に迷ったので、とりあえず were was と書いておいた。 校正者は勘違いして there was と直してしまった。 責任者はざっと読んで「まあいいんじゃないの」と OK を出した...

関連するQ&A

• How to use " replace" in Japanese

Actually this is a Japanese question. Can anyone tell me how to say " The bus was used for the replacement of the car. Because there were too many people and the car is too small for everyone to fit in.) please help!

• and actually kinda annoying cause of the amount of people that were there.

正しい訳をおしえてください。 メールをもらいました i actually went to shibuya cause i havent been there in a loooong time. it was ok. i went to a club called A. it was very crowded, and actually kinda annoying cause of the amount of people that were there. but anyway i was just checkin in to see how you were doing. cya 実はずっといったことがなかったから渋谷へいったんだ。よかったよ。Aというクラブへいったけど混んでたよ。あと・・・・・でも わかりませんでした。教えてください。 あとこの文のようにいわれたとき Aいったんだ。楽しそうだね とか、いいね とかはどういえばいいのですか? 教えてください

• 和訳お願いします。

Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17, 2155, she wrote, 'Today Tommy found a real book." It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it when he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages, which were yellow. It was very funny to read the words. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen, you know. And then, when they turned back to the page before, it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time.

• 短い文章

.クーラーが故障したので、メーカーさんに頼みました。 .部品が今無いので、来週持って来ますと云われた。 .食料品が無くなったので、近くのスーパーに買いに行きました。 .1週間分買いました。 .Because an air conditioner broke down, I engaged you in maker. .Because there was not a part now, it was said that I would bring it next week. .Because foodstuffs disappeared, I went to win it in a supermarket nearby. .I bought it for one week. 文法に自信が無いのでチェックをお願いします。

• だれかこの英文を解読お願いします(>人<;)

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes. It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator. Host i.docomo.nejp not found. The following recipients did not receive this message: This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes. It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator. Host i.docomo.nejp not found. The following recipients did not receive this message: Please reply to <Postmaster@i.softbank.jp> if you feel this message to be in error. Please reply to <Postmaster@i.softbank.jp> if you feel this message to be in error.

• 英語の文章を翻訳して下さい。

On 7 May 1915, the liner RMS Lusitania was torpedoed by U-20, 13 mi (21 km) off the Old Head of Kinsale, Ireland, and sank in just 18 minutes. Of the 1,959 people aboard, 1,198 were killed, 128 of them US citizens. Following the incident, the German government attempted to justify it with a range of arguments, which are still debated today; nevertheless there was massive outrage in Britain and America, and the British felt that the Americans had to declare war on Germany. However, US President Woodrow Wilson refused to overreact, though some believed the massive loss of life caused by the sinking of Lusitania required a firm response from the US.

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

Not only was it problematic finding qualified British officers to command the companies and battalions of the Indian Army, there was also a shortage of trained Indians to be granted a Viceroy's Commission. Viceroy Commissioned Officers occupied a unique position between the junior British officers and the senior non-commissioned officers. During its year in France, the VCO's of the Meerut had also suffered heavy casualties. Prior to the war, when most operations of the Indian Army were along the North-West Frontier, there had never been a need to quickly produce VCOs. Consequently, those who were promoted to the rank of VCO was typically a long service soldier of many years of experience. With the heavy casualties of France, the system had not yet caught up to the realities of the new type of war they were fighting. Confronted with a type of war they had never expected to be a part of, morale among the Indian troops plummeted. As an added insult, when the Meerut and Lahore Divisions were withdrawn from France, they ceased receiving combat pay, even though they were being shipped Egypt, under threat from Ottoman force, and then to Mesopotamia, to actively take part in an offensive.

• 誰かこの文章を翻訳ください。

誰かこの文章を翻訳ください。 宜しく御願い致します。 Somewhere Some Time Ago. This is a picture about the character Vulpa, from my story Live to Tell, when she was 12 years old. Just for practice, anyway I hope you can enjoy it, see you.

• これらの文章は次のように書き換えられますか??

はじめて投稿致します。文法の事なのですが、We found the car of which the suspect is the owner.という文章をWe found the car which the suspect is the owner of.と書き換えることは可能ですか? もう一つあるのですが、There is a lake at which we were able to enjoy fishing.という文章をThere is a lake where we were able to enjoy fishing.またはThere is a lake which we were able to enjoy fishing at.と書き換えることは出来るのでしょうか?? 分かる方がいらっしゃいましたら、回答の程宜しくお願い致します!

• 以下の問題についての解説をお願いします。

(1)The doctor's advice was that I should not smoke any more. この文は文法的にどうなっているのでしょうか。thatは何のthatになりますか? (2)My father drinks every day, although the doctor advised him (not to/not do it/to not). 正解はnot toとなっていますが、なぜ他の二つでは間違いになるのでしょうか。 (3)Not a book was to be found there. このNotの解説をお願いします。文頭にあるとどういう働きをするのでしょうか。 (4) I make it a rule to run in the park every day. make it a rule to で「~するのを習慣にしている」というふうに覚えているのですが、 文法的にはどうなっているのですか? 基本的なことかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。