• ベストアンサー

とある詩の和訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・

kobeccoの回答

• kobecco
  • ベストアンサー率44% (94/213)
回答No.2

------------- 勝つときもあり 負けるときもある そんなことはどうでもよい チャンスは勝ち取るものだ そのことを知らないと間違ってしまう 自分自身であることに幸あれ 時に人生は実に素晴らしい ------------- このような訳で、いかがでしょうか。

radioam
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 一部の歌詞と和訳を教えて下さい!!

Bruno MarsのGrenadeという曲にある、 【 】内の和訳を教えていただけませんか? また、【 】内の≪ ≫の歌詞が、「breaks」の他にも「brakes」と書かれていたりします。 歌詞の前後からしてどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!! Easy come, easy go That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open - Why were they open? (*1) Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman, That's just what you are, yeah, 【You'll smile in my face then rip the ≪breaks か brakes≫ out my car】 Gave you all I had (*1) If my body was on fire, ooh You' d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby... But darling I'll still catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same. No, you won't do the same, You wouldn't do the same, Ooh, you'll never do the same, No, no, no, no

• 和訳してもらいたいです。

The reason you have no money is because you don't love it for itself alone. Money won't ever surrender to such a flirt. これ和訳していただけないでしょうか? 色んな翻訳使ってみたんですが 意味が分からず無理でした><

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

It doesn't matter if it's not acceptable to you. We will still look for our further business in future.

• この和訳で正しいでしょうか?

Hi:) Maybe I'll know exactly what you would like to know from me, if you'd share a bit about yourself too:) Take Care and god bless. 和訳: 私は、あなたが私から何を知っていたいと思うかについて、正確にわかっています。あなたがあなた自身にもついて少しTake Careと神を共有するだろうならば、祝福してください。 Take Careの意味がよく分かりません。

• 意味が理解できません

こんにちは。 2才上の外国人(私は中1です)の友達から貰った手紙を、辞書で調べながら読んでいるのですが、意味が理解できずに困ってます。どうしても、おかしな日本語になってしまいます。辞書に載ってない単語もあります('cosなど)。 どなたか日本語に訳して頂けませんか? Never in my life I have known someone special as you are. 'cos you are very nice, very kind to me. And I'm very thankful for that. Hope you won't change. And I promise I'm always here for you no matter what. Thank you very much. Just always take care. And always pray to God. God bless you. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

That’s it, basically, for two and a half hours, though there is a brief reprieve when you get to see Leonardo DiCaprio being mauled by a grizzly bear. Early reports suggested that he was raped. But no, that’s a fate reserved for one of the two women who appear fleetingly on screen. (The other one is slaughtered. But don’t worry, you have no idea who she is so you won’t actually care.)

• God bless とGod blessed の言い方の違い(動画ありです)

この動画の2分06秒から聞いてください God bless you You make me feel brand new For God blessed me with you You make me feel brand new I sing this song \'cause you という歌詞なんですが、最初のgod bless youと 次のgod blessed me with youのblessとblessedの言い方の違いが全然わかりません。他のカバーも聴きましたがやはり同じに聞こえます。 これでも微妙に違うのですか? それとも前後の単語をみればbless かblessedかがわかるからそんなに発音に違いをつけなくてもいい(blessedでもblessの発音でいい)のですか?おしえてください

• 和訳をお願いします

TuneHotel というホテルに泊まるのですが、 そこに荷物を、チェックアウト後、4日ほど預けようと思っていたところ、 規約に、「Luggage Storage for more than a day is only limited to guests who have a confirmed return booking.」 とあって、これは多分、 「一日を越えて荷物を預かる場合は、戻ってきてまた泊まる客の場合に限ります」 だと思い、念のためホテルに直接問い合わせたところ、 「 I would like to inform you that we can keep your luggage here with us , it doesn’t matter if you have return booking. We charge £2 per bag for 24 hours.」 と返事がありました。これは、 「return booking があろうがなかろうが、24時間あたり荷物一つに付き、2ポンドで預かります」 ということでしょうか? また、「return booking」というのは、戻ってきて再宿泊する予約でよろしいですか?

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 和訳が分かりません。

Have you worn for quite a while yourself? Also, what made you decide to want to do this? Do you have a lot of experience with building a site and drawing traffic? 上記の和訳が分かりません。 もし分かる方がおりましたら、 回答頂けるとありがたいです。