artist0の回答

• artist0
  • ベストアンサー率24% (92/378)
回答No.2

(1)Cです。 (2)もCです。 equipments ではなく、equipment になります。

noname#4530
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 (1)はCで固まりました。 (2)は、 なななんで単数形なの~、と思って、辞書をひいてみたら、 もともとequipmentの複数形なんて無かったんですね。 「equipment⇒設備」と思って辞書をひかなかったのがいけなかったのですね。

関連するQ&A

• これら問題の答えと理由を教えて下さい

こんばんは。予備校のテキストから二つ質問をさせて下さい。 1. "I got some advice from the director." "Did ( ) help you?" a. a few of it b. many of it c. each of it d. any of it aとb ではないことはなんとなくわかるのですが、答えがわかりません。またその理由も教えてもらえたら助かります。 2. Succeeding in school is ( ) a matter of studying a couple of hours each day. a. almost only b. alone. c. justly d. mere aかbであるかまではわかるのですが、それからがどうも・・。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語 品詞

At first our plan seemed ( ),but later we realized that it had some problems. A reality B realist C realistic D realistically 答え C 参考書の解説 seemedがヒント よくわかりません。詳しい解説お願いします。

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

次の英文の???の部分に入る単語はどれだと思いますか? (1)Come to our Free Presentation-and possibly win a free vacation! We are offering you the chance to spend two weeks on the tropical island paradise of Phuket,??? of South Tourism Co. (A)courtesy (B)pleasure (C)politeness (D)enjoyment (2)All you have to do is attend our seminar at the Sovereign Louis Hotel at 2:00 P.M. October 12 ??? our presentation on the wonderful vacation spots of Thailand. (A)will hear (B)to hear (C)was hearing (D)hears (3)This is also a once-in-a-lifetime chance to learn more about South Thai Tourism Co.,a leader in serving visitors from around the world. Attendees,of course,will be under no obligation regarding ???. (A)these (B)it (C)theirs (D)yours

• 英語のリスニングの選択問題についての質問です。

おととい英語のリスニングをしたんですが、そこに出てきた問題の英語表現がよく似ていて、違いがわからない選択問題がたくさんありました。 そのリスニングは一人のspeakerがクリスマスでの家族についての話なのですが。 Christmas dinner is usually......... a. eaten at the grand parents' home. b. eaten in relation to a celebration. c. eaten at a family member's home d. eaten at home or a family member's home aは他の選択肢との違いがわかるんですが、b,c,dに関しては意味の違いが分かりません。 また、同じリスニング問題で The meal....... a. has many prepared details b. has many hours of details c. takes hours of preparation d. takes our preparation 意味の違いがわからず、話を聞き取れても結局どれが答えなのか 分からない状態になりました。。。。 違いがわかるかたおしえてください。 分かるほうに教えてくれればうれしいです。 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語の問題について

次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。 Meers Industrial Group informed you some time ago about a potential outsourcing policy. This has caused some anxiety among personnel about changes ??? quarter. (A)some(B)next(C)that(D)last I want to confirm that we will indeed launch that policy within a matter of days,to ensure that we move toward being ??? within our industry. (A)competition(B)competes(C)more competitive(D)most competitors

• 英語文章問題

She asked him for ( A ) money, but he didn't have ( B ). この(    )に入る語句は A. some B. any でいいでしょうか?教えて下さい。お願いします。

• ビジネス英語において

ビジネス英文の問題です。プレゼンテーションの抜粋です。空欄を下記から選択し埋める問題です。 There are three points I'd like to (16) with you. The (17) will help you understand our new product more clearly. First, let me talk about the (18) of the new software. Here are some interesting statistics... Let's just drop it here and (19) to the next topic. Second, I'd like to talk about some successful examples of our clients introducing the new software. Let's take a look at Charts 1 and 2. These charts indicate that... Third, let me stress the performance of the software. It (20) all others produced by our competitors... [16] A:address B:tell C:explain D:reveal 私の解答A [17] A:programs B:handles C:handlings D:handouts [18] A:characteristically B:character C:characteristic D:characteristics 私の解答D [19] A:pick up B:move on C:go over D:take on 私なりの解答B [20] A:outperforms B:outstands C:outsources D:outdates 私なりの解答A 分かるところだけ解答しましたが、あとは分かりません。添削含め宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の問題がわかりません。

次の問がわかりません。 問:以下の空所に入るものを選びなさい。 A: What are you eating ? B: Soup. Want ( ) ? 1. Soup 2. some 3. it 4. one  3.だと思うのですが、合っていますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 高校英語の会話文のもんだい

B Do you always do your part-time job on Saturday, Peter? A No, it's normally just Sunday but the boss asked me to come in today, too. B Are you finising at the same time? A [ ] 1 Yes,it's an hour later than tommorow 2 Yes, that's what i was told 3 No, it won't be any earlier 4 No, the hours are no difference 2,3どちらかだと思うのですが解らなくて困っています 問題の答えと、他の選択が不適切な理由を教えてもらえないでしょうか

• 英語の問題

大学の入試問題です。 A: Do you think I could wait a few months before investing? B: Listen, if you invest in this project now, you will really be getting ( ) the ground floor and you will make a lot of money. 選択肢が ア at it in on イ in on it at ウ on at it in エ on it in at get in on the groundという表現がありますが、at itの役割がわからず、答えが選べません。 わかる方、解説をお願いします。