• ベストアンサー

音楽の話をちょこっと英語で

外国の友人と音楽についての話をすると仮定して… 以下のように言いたい時、英語ではどう言えばいいんでしょうか? 『自分は最近はhouseとtechnoとクラシック音楽をよく聴いてます。特にお気に入りはXXXとXXXです。』 (XXXにはアーティスト名が入ります。) こんな訳で大丈夫でしょうか? Recently, I have been mostly listening to house, techno and classics. XXX and XXX are especially my favorites. クラシック音楽ってclassicsでいいんでしょうか? あと、especiallyを置く位置ってこれであってますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tammmy
  • ベストアンサー率57% (4/7)
回答No.1

英語でhouse music というよりもclub music と云った方が通じやすいと思います。また、music という言葉が抜けているので、日本語では音楽の事を話しているとわかっていても、英語では、センテンスの最後にmusic と加えた方がいいと思います。まとめると、下記のようになります。 Recently, I have mostly been listening to club, techno and classical music. XXX and XXX are especially my favorites.

himawaricha
質問者

お礼

とても勉強になりました、どうもありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

こんにちはhimawarichaさん。 I often listen to house, techno and classical music, recently. I think XXX & XXX are the best. だといいと思いますよ。 especialyを使いたいのであれば、文頭に持ってくるのがよいのでは。

himawaricha
質問者

お礼

勉強になりました、どうもありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• off-grid

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 18 months and moved in together about five months ago. We live in an apartment near the center of town. He’s always been interested in sustainability and environmental issues. Recently, he’s become interested in the tiny house movement, and we’ve now had a few conversations about moving somewhere rural and off-grid. ここでのoff-gridはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ランダムに単語をカッコにできますか?

例えば A group of scientists recently announced the discovery of new genes and proteins in the world's oceans. American Craig Venter is leading the study. He and other scientists have been using a boat called Sorcerer Two to collect the genetic information. のような分があったとして、適当な単語を()にしたい。 A group of ( ) recently announced the discovery of new genes and proteins in the world's oceans. ( ) Craig Venter is leading the ( ). He and other scientists have been using a boat called ( ) Two to collect the genetic information. という風に。 英語のリスニングの練習をするために、このようなことができると助かります。()にする個数を選べると、さらにうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。2007を使っています

• 英語の添削をお願いします!

英語が得意な方、お力を貸してください。 添削していただけるとたいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 1. Photographers are drawn to particular luster of the area’s water, which owes its brilliance to the light that shines through the water and bounces off the white rock of the Dakigaeri Valley’s shallow stream beds. Another must-see attraction of the area is a section of the valley known as Seiganji. It gets its temple-like name thanks to mist, which resembles rising plumes of incense, kicked up by a nearby waterfall. 2. The village of Higi in Senshyu is known as the “Little Kyoto”of Tohoku, thanks mostly to the traditional architecture of the buildings that were once the homes of Akita’s samurai. Kakunodate was founded by the Ashina family in 1620, and much of the appearance of its samurai quarter has been unchanged since then. Many of the houses still belong to the descendants of these samurai families, but others have been turned into shops, cafes, and museums. For history buffs, the two most impressive residences are the Yagi House and the Guro House, both of which feature impressive collections of armor, artwork, and weapons that date back to the days of Japan’s celebrated warriors.

• 英語に秀でているかたお願いします

次の[ ]にある語句から( )に当てはまるものを教えて下さい 1.She ( ) at seven o'clock. [ leves always home/always leaves home/leves home always] 2.I am going to sell ( ) watches on an Internet auction. [ten these brand-new/ these ten brand-new/brand-new these ten] 3.I have ( ) experience in operating this machine. [ a few / a little /somany] 4.I have only seen her once ( ). [ago /ever /before] 5.She is meeting with a client now , so you had ( ) interrut them. [been better not /not better /better not] 6.( ) people showed up at the presentation on the future of the fisheries industry. [quite a few/a lot/ considerably/lots] 7.Yesterday , the phone rang ( ) I was taking a bath. [ as / during /just/even though] 8.Becouse ( ) the towns around here were damaged in last week's hurricane , school authorities are post poning the first day of classes indefinitely. [ most /mostly all /amost/almost all] 9.My friend Annie didn't know how to cook what our guest had requested , and I didn't( ) [too/neither/either/also] 10.The bus service ( ) at this time of the day because of the rush-hour traffic. [ is usually slow /usually is slow /is slow usually/usually slows] 11.Senator Thompson ( ) gave a speech in support of the growing antiwar movement. [nowadays/these days /recently/lately] 12.The director is very ( ) about the idea the screenwriter presented to her. [enthusiastic /enthusiastically/enthusiasm/enthusiast] 13.Kenji has been assigened to go ( ) to join in another project team , as soon as he finishes the one he is working on now. [to overseas/overseas / toward oversea/to be overseas] 14.Turn righat , and my house is the third () from the corner. [ two story house / two-story house /two stories house /two-stories house] 15.During Happy Hour , all our drinks and ( ) are half price. [ appetites / snack/appetizers/sides]

• 日本語を英語訳したのですが、合っていますか?

伝えたいことを英語にしてスピーチする授業があるのですが、これで合ってますか……? あってなければ、直しや表現の修整をお願いします!! 【日本語】 私の家族を紹介します。彼女の名前はリベラです。彼女は猫です。私達はいつも彼女に癒されています。1年前、私の友達の家で生まれたのをきっかけに、彼女は私達の家にやってきました。もう今では大切な家族の一員です。 【英語】 I will introduce my family. Her name is Rivera. She is a cat. We are always healed her. 1 year ago, in the wake of was born in the house of my friend, she has been doing in our house. And on the other now is a member of the important family. よろしくお願いします!!

• ここは形容詞じゃなくて副詞だと思うんですが、私の指摘は正しいでしょうか?

Post-Punk という音楽ジャンルについて説明した1文なんですが・・・・ちなみにウィキペディアです。 Recently Post-Punk acts have been appearing in countries as diverse as Japan, Indinesia, Australia, Lebanon, Spain, and Russia. この文の中の形容詞 diverse は、副詞の diversely と間違ってると思うのですが、いかがでしょうか? deverse は副詞として機能しないことは辞書で調べました。

• 英語長文です!!

Something happened once when my friend Jack was Living in Minnesota-- something that he didn`t consider any big deal.I called Jack`s house to speak with him, and the phone was answerd by an unfamiliar voice. The radio was playing loudly in the background, and for a moment I thought I might have dialed an incorrect number. The voice on the other end said a few labored words that I could`t understand, and then stopped. The rock music from the radio continued. I stayed on the line, concerned that something was wrong. Three or four minutes passed, and finally I heard another phone being picked up in the house. I heard Jack`s voice say, ‘Hello?‘ I said hello back, and I said I`d thought that a foreigh-born person or a person who was unable to speak clearly had answerd his phone, I asked him if anything troubling was going on. `I`ll tell you in a minute,` he said, and his voice went away and soon enough I could hear it in the room where the other phone was off the hook-- the room from which I was hearing the rock music. I heard Jack say , I`ve got it,honey.` Then.`It`s all right. Thank you for answering.` He hung up that phone,and when I heard him again he could talk without her listening. `She`s such a sweettheart,` he said, and then explained. He had been out of town on business, and when he returned the girl -- the girl who had answerd the phone with such difficulty -- had moved into his house. His wife Janice was working as a schoolteacher, and at the school where she taught there were children who had severe disabilities.This girl was one of those children. She had been born with a serious problem that had affected her both physically and mentally. It was not the kind of illness that surgery or medicine could fix.

• gaslighter

I recently ran into an old friend I ceased contact with when I found out my then-partner had once cheated on me with her. I was young, there was a huge age difference, and he was a classic gaslighter. She was even younger—and he put all the blame on her. Now I know he probably took advantage of her in the same way he did me. Since our awkward run-in as adults recently, I’ve considered reaching out—mostly to acknowledge what happened and offer to set the facts to rights, if she wants. gaslighterとset the facts to rightsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)The typhoon blew the roof off the house. =The house had the roof (b ) off ( ) the typhoon. 2)You must show us all the tickets. =All the tickets ( ) ( ) ( ) to us. 3)He has recently been laid off by the company. =The company ( ) recently ( ) ( ) off. 4)People think that Ichiro is a great baseball player. =(It) (is) (said) that Ichiro is a great baseball player. =Ichiro (is) (thought) (to) be a great baseball player. 5)Everybody in this community knows her name. =Her name (is) (known) (in) everybody in this community. ()内の添削をお願いします。 英訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 海外文通

はじめまして。 最近英語の文通を始めたのですが,久しぶりに英語に触れて,初歩的な文章が作れなくなっていました。 そこで文章を見て,間違っているところを指摘していただけるとうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。 私の趣味は音楽を聴くことです。 →My hobby is listen to the music. ※listen か listening かで迷っています。 (※趣味は音楽鑑賞とかいたあとで) クラシックやロックをよく聞きます。 →I often listen to classic and rock. ※classic や rock の前にtheなどがつくか。 風景写真や空の写真をとるのが好きです。 →I like take a scenic photo and sky photo. 英語の文章が得意ではないので,もし理解の出来ない文章があったらごめんなさい。 →I don't write English well,so I'm sorry if there is beyond passage. 冬に向けてだんだんと寒くなっています。 →It get more and more cold. ※「冬に向けて」がわかりません。 長い文章ですみません。 お答えいただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。