• ベストアンサー

時制について

samrabiの回答

• samrabi
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/2)
回答No.3

文法で現在形が確実な未来を表す、というのがあって、それに関係する気がします。 willを使ってしまうと不確実な未来で、「直るかどうかわからないけど、直って欲しい」という意味になり、風邪は普通直りますし、Bさんは直ることを疑ってないので、現在形なのでは。

beginner2001
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• I hope....

I hope の後におかれるwillの使い方がいまいちつかめません。 検索してもwillはあったり無かったりです。 同じ表現でも、例えば、   I hope you will get well soon. と I hope you get well soon. など、、、、。  このあたりの使いわけというのはあるのでしょうか。どっちでもよかったりするのでしょうか。 教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。お手数をおかけします。

I will keep the one I have ordered. I will order another one later!! That's why I ended up getting the a54....I like that you thought about me being a first time user and I wish to use the blade . I may get the A09 also but I will wait a little. I may also get the nicest one you have. But thanks for helping. I'm sure that the a54 is a good start!!

• 時制について

(a)I'm sorry that I cannot speak English as well as you. (b)I wish I ( ) ( ) English as well as you. これで2つの()の中には何が適切でしょうか? 私はcould speakだと思ったんですが、正解が 分かる方いらっっしゃいませんか?

• 英語の問題

1: A:Could I have the tuna salad and a cup of coffee,please? B:() A:No,that's it,thanks. (1)Sure.Anything else? (2)Yes. Is that all you want? (3)The tomato salad? (4)Would you like the coffee now? 2: A:I tried to join the speed skating team. B:Oh,have you been chosen for the team? A:() (1)I hope that (2)I hope so (3)I want to (4)I want and hope it 解答と訳お願いします

• hope

たとえまだ週末が来ていなくても、 I hope you will have a nice weekend. とは言わず、 I hope you have a nice weekend. と言うそうですが、 どうしてかがよくわかりません。 I hope it will be fine tomorrow. のときはwillを使うけれど、 I hope you get the job. などのときは就職するのはまだ先のことなのに willを使わないみたいなので混乱しています。 これはそのまま覚えるしかないのでしょうか。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• Hope you doing wellに返す言葉

アメリカ人の友達からのメールで、Hope you are doing wellって送られてきました。 この意味は「お元気で」とか「元気でいることを願っています」とかでいいんでしょうけど、 これに、「元気です!ありがとう!あなたもお元気で」という感じで返したいんですが、この場合、 I'm fine thank you! でいいんでしょうか? それと、how are you?で聞かれた時の、I'm fine thank you, and you?みたいな、「あなたはどう?」って感じにするにはどうすればいいですか? 年上ですが、あまりかしこまった感じにはしたくないです。 お願いします。

• 誰かこの文章を訳してくれませんか?!

I think you didn't get the point...you told me the timezone of Japan.. And it's already a midnight..that's why I'm asking you "are you not gonna sleep" because it already late at your country.. Instead of are we used to use R at chatting in a short way..hope that uh you will get what I'm saying 申し訳ありませんが、何卒よろしくお願いいたしますm(__)m

• 若干、訳の分からない英文の和訳をお願いします。

i am roxanne rockys sister he is in th hospital he will get out march 1-3 he will make payment soon he has a direct line 347-304 rocky will try to contact you thanks roxanne

• 「よくなりますように」

あなたがすぐよくなります(元気になります)ように、 と言いたいとき、  I hope you will be fine soon. は間違いですか。