• ベストアンサー

和訳してくださーい!

He now plainly saw that he was no better than a murderer;the extreme anguish of which discovery making life insupportable, he fell upon his sword. おねがいしまーす!

• krii
  • お礼率62% (5/8)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Zz_zZ
  • ベストアンサー率44% (756/1695)
回答No.2

今や彼は、自分が明らかに殺人犯であると悟った。そう分かっては生きてはいられないと言う極度の苦悶から、自らの命を絶った(自殺・自刃した)。 難しい...

krii
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。もうぜんぜん分かんなくて、、。

その他の回答 (1)

• kobecco
  • ベストアンサー率44% (94/213)
回答No.1

ご質問の英文は、次のような意味になります。 「その男は今、自分が殺人者も同然だということに、はっきりと気がついた。そう気づいたことで、極度の苦痛に襲われた彼は、これからの人生は耐え切れないと考え、自らを切りつけて命を絶った。」 それにしても、小学生や中学生が、こんな難しい英文和訳の課題に取り組んでいらっしゃるとはびっくりしました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい

Upon receiving the message from the messenger,Hamlet quickly started for his mother's chambers.On his way there,he passed by the king's room.Hamlet peeked in and saw Claudius on his knees looking up toward Heaven.The king was praying,and Hamlet could hear what he was saying.“Forgive me,dear Lord,for the terrible crimes I have committeed,"Claudius begged God.Hamlet saw that Claudius was alone in the room.This time,there were no guards to protect him.I can kill him right now,thought the young prince.But wait,he said to himself.If Claudius dies now while he is praying,God will forgive him,and Claudius will go to Heaven.But I want him to suffer in Hell forever.I'll wait for a better opportunity.Hamlet then went on to his mother's room.The meeting with his mother wasn't really private.There was a spy in her chambers.The king had ordered his old adviser Polonius to hide behind the curtains. Polonius was to listen to the conversation between Hamlet and Queen Gertrude and then pass on everything he heard to the king.

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Marvin was worried about the weather. After having his dinner in a hurry, he decided, at almost 11:00 that night, to go down to the small dock to check for possible ice damage to his boat. As he walked downthe three-hundred-foot slope to the lake, Marvin was followed by his dog, Max. Max loved to run around with his master. Though it was very late and cold, he seemed very pleased with the unexpected trip. At the dock, Marvin saw that his fears were right. A film of ice was beginning to appear around the boat. Marvin picked up a log and tried to push the boat to break the ice. But he did not know that water from the lake had make the dock wet. As he pushed with the log, he fell down, and his body hit the dock. He badly injured his legs, and he fell into the cold fifteen-foot-deep water. The cold waters began to pull him toward the dock, but he had little strength and soon went under the water.

• 比較の和訳教えてください

比較の和訳教えてください 1 He is no more sensible than you. 2 You are not less diligent than your brother. 3 Tomatoes as well as potatoes grow here. 4 Tomatoes grow here as well as potatoes. 5 I like him all the better for his human weakness. 6 I can't stand this any longer. 7 There is no more milk in the glass. 8 He earns not more than 2000 yen. 9 This problem is not less difficult than that one. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳

和訳 We have seen that, to the savage, the world which lies beyond the community to which he belongs-i.e. beyond his group and the groups associated with it on terms which are friendly rather than hostile- is a world strange and mysterious, peopled with beings whom he hates or fears as his deadly foes. He thinks of them as belonging to an order other than his own, as less or, it may be, as more than human; and he looks upon them as absolutely rightless, for the sphere of rights is codeterminous with the sphere within which he himself lives. As regards himself, life is possible for him only within the little circle of his community. 未開人にとって彼が属する共同体の向こうにある世界とは ――すなわち彼の集団や敵対よりむしろ友好的である諸集団の向こうにあるその世界とは――、 彼が嫌い、執念深い敵と恐れる存在で満たされる奇妙で神秘的な世界であると私たちは理解してきた。 未開人はそうした存在を自分とは別の秩序に属するものと考える。 そして未開人はそうした存在を完全に権利のないものとみなす。 権利の及ぶ範囲は、彼自身が暮らす階層と共同決定?(codeterminous with)であるからである。 彼自身について、生活はその共同体の小さな輪の中でだけ可能である。 自分の訳に自信がもてません。 1.「on terms」以下をどのように訳すのでしょうか 3.「as less or, it may be, as more than human」をどのように訳すのでしょうか。

• 1行添削お願いします

彼は、父母に対してよりもXXXに対して懐かしさを感じます。 He feels nostalgia to XXX better than to his mother and father.

• 全国超難関高校模範解答を教えて下さい。

(1) She can speak French little,but you do. ア.not as well as イ.not well than ウ.not so better than エ.not so better as (2)My sweater is more expensive than yours,but my mother’s. ア.cheap less than イ.less cheaper than ウ.expensive than less エ.expensive less than (3)今年は去年より雪が多かった。 We( )( )( ) this year than last year. (4)He reads fewer books than his mother and father did when they were as old as he is now. He doesn’t read( )( ) as his parents did when they were his( ). (5)As we grow up,we become wiser. ( )more we grow,( )( )we become. (6)He is a scholar rather than a teacher. He is not ( )( )a teacher ( )a scholar. (7)She likes tea better than coffee. She prefers tea ( )coffee. (8)彼女は今日は昨日よりずっと病状がよろしくない。 She is( )( ) today than yesterday. (9)He is three years older than she. She is( )( ) him( ) three years. (10)ニューヨークは世界で最も大きく、最も興味深い都市のひとつです。(英作文)

• 和訳を願いたいです

It was during our second year on the Kalahari that I first met Bones. One afternoon, across the open plain, I happened to see him. He was standing over the body of an African deer that seemed to have been killed months before. He was trying to eat the old, hard skin of the dead animal. He probably had not eaten for a long time. I could clearly see his ribs under his loose, hanging skin. As my truck slowly approached, he started to walk away. Every few steps he fell to the ground and then struggled to get on his feet again. Finally, he fell hard to the ground and didn’t get up. He didn’t move at all. It was clear that he was dying. Now I was faced with a dilemma. I debated whether I should try to save his life or not. I said to myself that I was on the Kalahari to study the animals, not to interfere with them in any way. But I also felt I might later regret not having tried to help him. After thinking it over for a while, I finally decided to save him if I could. (1)What was the lion trying to eat when Mark first saw him? (2)Why didn’t Mark try to help Bones at first? (3)Did Mark finally decide to help Bones? 和訳と(1)(2)(3)の問題に英語で答えてもらえるとうれしいです。

• 和訳してください。

1.Most fitting ,indeed, is it that while riches are power, and to grow as rich as possible the universal object of ambition, the path to its attainment should be open to all, without favour or partiality. 2.That he should have no conception of the value or merit of what is now called picturesque gardening we cannot wonder, as he was so extremely short-sighted, that he never saw a rural landscape in his life. よろしくお願いします。

• 比較

回答と解説お願いします Your idea is ( ) than mine. In fact,it is slightly better. 1.greater 2.no better 3.no worse 4.worse 3でいいですか? The more ( ),the better was his performance. 1.he was carefully 2.carefully was he 3.careful he was 4. he careful was 3でいいですか?  後半の文はなぜ倒置になっていますか。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1つの段落と2つの段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The meeting will be very wonderful and yet very ordinary. But a transformation will begin like the melting snows on a sunny day or the change of the seasons, very gradually your life will become totally transformed. When he is ill, it is generally intermittent He gets a little better A little worse,. He becomes shiftless, subdued, an illness comes on and his competence suffers. His colour darkens and he gets liverish when ill He is also more prone then others to catch dysenteries if he travels in foreign places, or unclean conditions., and become poisoned quite easily by fish or shell fish. More subject to diarrhea than constipations and gets a lot of gas in his pipes. Gets mouth ulcers, or cold sores when his immunity is low, or before he is ill like a sign that his good health is dropping. He will be clean in all his habits, neat and tidy, hygienic. He suffers, minor ailments, spots or boils, indigestion, rheumatisms in cold weather, which he will make the most of, as if fascinated by their morbid details. This sign indicates a secret interest in health, or fear of serious illness so that when ill he may become hypochondriac imagining its worse than it is.