• ベストアンサー

和訳してください。

yakumo1010の回答

回答No.1

「短い人生の中で何か偉業をやりたい人は観衆を退屈にさせるような自分の専門分野に専念しなければならない。その観衆は生涯を楽しんだだけである。まるで気違いのように。」 って言う具合でいいのかな? ちょっと変だけど和訳するの久しぶりだから我慢してください。 a concentration of his force は直訳すると「力の集中したところ」だから「専門分野」と意訳してみました。 ~force, as, to~ はasの使い方がいまいち分からなかったからsuch A as to Bの構文風に訳しました。 とにかく他のひとの回答のほうを参考にされた方がいいかも。

koremark
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。おかげで一歩前進!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください。お願いします!!

和訳を教えてください。 1.Who that has pride can do such a thing? 2.He only listens to what pleases him. いろいろと調べたのですが、わからなくなってしまって・・・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳御願いします(構文が難しい)

Obama wants people who may tune in only occasionally to what happens in Washington to know, as he sees it, that he got some thing done this year, particularly on the economy

• 訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。また、今回も宜しくお願いします。 There are those who would be ashamed to subject themselves to such a taskmaker, and who think that the man who works with his imaginiation should allow himself to wait till-inspiration moves him. 「自分自身を、そういった現場の監督に身をおくことが恥ずかしいと 感じている人がいたり、想像力を持って努めている人は、動機によって自分の心が動くまで待つのを許すべきだと考えている人々もいる。」 構文自体は大丈夫なんですが、and以降の日本語が怪しいです。 言っている内容が、どういうことなのか分かっていないと言うこと も、あまりしっくりきていない原因だとは思うのですが。。。 ご指導、宜しくお願いします。

• 緊急で和訳していただきたい文章があります。

日本の屏風について質問があったのですが、 言い回しが難しくて困っています。 以下の文章になります。 Not very good at assessing wear and tear,only want to hang on a wall, looks to be some blemishes on the frame which doesnt watter with the paintings themselves looking ok,Is that so what is the japanese writing on the back,or is that some sort of pepair.

• 和訳をお願いします!

The first essential in elephant training is to assign to the animal a single trainer who will be entirely responsible for the job. Elephants like to have one master just as dogs do, and are capable of a (considerable, considered, considerate) degree of personal affection. There are even stories of (half-trained, half-train, half-training) elephant calves who have refused to feed and pined to death when by some unavoidable circumstance they have been deprived of their own trainer. Such extreme cases must probably be taken with a grain of salt, but they do underline the general principle that the relationship between elephant and trainer is the key to successful training. 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします...!!!

脳構造の話のオチですが、 イマイチわからないのでお願いいたします。。。 other studies show that people who continue to challenge themselves intellectually have lower rates of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of mental decline. Neurologists who have conducted such work recommed that people continue to enagage in everything from crossword puzzles and book clubs to college courses and political debate. they can take up a musical instrument. Or learn a new language as Rita did. Not only will these takes keep aging minds sharp, they will give their owners a sense of satisfaction in their never-ending mental powers.

• to不定詞の用法

The death penalty is needed to show society's resolve never to let hateful crimes happen again. の中の to let と同じ不定詞の使い方をしている不定詞は以下のどれか。という問題なのですが、いまいちよくわかりません。判断の根拠はどのようにしたらいいのでしょうか。教えて頂けないでしょうか。よろしくお願い致します。 a) He pretended to solve the problem by himself. b) She made a promise to see me soon. c) They must be crazy to do such a thing.

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 I'm that hungry I could eat shoe leather. 2 The press attached no small importance the present state of our country. 英訳をお願いします! 3 少年は旧友みんなと絶交した。 4 乗客の中には救助された人もいるが、おぼれ た人もいた。 和訳()に注意して Whenever a person who already has enough to live on proposes to engage in some everyday kind of job, (such as) school-teacher or typing, he or she is told that such conduct takes the bread out of other people's mouth, and is therefore wicked. 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think people who have to make big statements with house are people who may not have the creative kind of jobs where they make big creative statements in other areas of their life. 以前にも質問させて頂いたのですが、どうしても理解出来なかったのでもう一度質問致しました。 ある人物の家を紹介している場面です。 以下は続きで、本人が答えています。参考になればと思い書き加えておきました。 よろしくお願いします。 The creativity that goes on here is, I think, spiritual as well. And emotional. Because everybody here does their own thing. Our guests do their own thing, our kids do their own things and I think we all come here in order to pursue what we love best in our spare time and that's what makes it such an unusual home for us.

• たぶんジョークなんですが・・・

映画「シザーハンズ」で、博士がエドワードに本を読んあげるシーンです。 詩を読んで(たぶんその詩がジョークなんですが)、その後「おもしろいだろう?楽しい時は笑っていいんだよ。」というような台詞に続くのですが、残念ながら何がおもしろいのかわかりません・・・。 以下、スクリプトです。 Let us switch to, Um... To some poetry, Hmm? "There was an old man from the cape." "Who made himself there, but they keep such a beautiful shape." That's right. Go ahead, smile. It's funny. どなたか解説をお願いいたします(+_+)