• ベストアンサー

英語の和訳

count-dの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • count-d
  • ベストアンサー率26% (17/63)
回答No.1

このレポートの目的は、あなたが教科書を勉強したことを証明するためです。 以下に5つの異なった状況に関する情報があります。それぞれの状況において、 その情報を読み、その状況にいる人の立場にたって、会話を書きなさい。 全ての状況について、同じようにやりなさい。全部で5つの会話を書きなさい。 それぞれの会話は、80~100語で書きなさい。それ以下でもそれ以上も駄目です。 それぞれの会話の中に、教科書の中から3つの熟語を取り入れなさい。 使用した熟語の下に線をひき、教科書のページ番号を書いておきなさい。 自分で翻訳する努力はしないのですか?

x-1
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 問題なのに英文で書かれていて、問題が把握出来なかったのでたすかりました。 自分なりの和訳はしたのですが、ぜんぜん意味不明な文章になってしまいました。 英語って難しいですね。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

以下の文章の和訳をお願いします。 4. Visual Image: 1. You must also provide a visual image for each term. The visual image is a picture, drawing, symbol, clipart, etc. that you feel represents each term. Visual images must be something other than the picture on your current event or Political Cartoon. 5. Court Case: 1. The final part of this project is to research U.S. Supreme Court Cases. A court case must be chosen for each term. Court cases may only be used once during the course of this project! Court Cases Must Be Relevant to the Term and must be no more than 25 years old! (No older than 1989.) (There have been numerous cases at the Supreme Court just in the past year!) Cases do not have to be decided. Decision may be pending, or they may be cases that the U.S. Supreme Court has accepted but not heard yet. *In order to receive full credit for this section you must: 1. Cite the U.S. Supreme Court Case. (I.E.-Roe v. Wade) You must have the “who v. who” in order to get credit. Telling me who the case is about is not considered citing the case! 2. Cite the date of the case and the source where you found the information about the case. (Exact web address you found the case!) *Example: Roe v. Wade, 1973-www.gale.cengage.com/free…/roe.htm 3. Summarize the court case in your own words, (What happened in the case?) Do not print out the case. Summary must be in your own words! 4. Explain how the court case correlates to the term. (Why did you choose this case? How do you think this court case relates to the term?) *Please do not print out the whole court case. I want this information explained in your own words! You will not receive credit for anything on this part if you print out the narrative decision or someone else’s summation of the case. ` *How to find Court Cases: Go to any search engine and type in court cases and start researching! : ) This part will take some time because you will have to research in order to find one that will correspond with each term. Pro Se Court and www.oyez.org/oyez/frontpage are two very helpful sites for information regarding prominent U.S. Supreme Court Cases that pertain to this project. Remember I want you to use more recent cases, so they can only be used if they were decided within the past 25 years. They may also be cases that are still pending and have made their way up through the court of appeals process to the U.S. Supreme Court. The best place to first look for cases would be the Official U.S. Supreme Court Website. They will have current cases being heard, decisions made within the past year, and a history of past cases. Also remember that I want a different court case used for each term, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to do some research. This by far seems to be the most time consuming part for most students! There are some links on my teacher web site that go straight to sites that will help you with this section. Wikipedia is not a very reliable source. Please try to stay away from getting your information from their site! Research and find your own cases!! Since the explanation of case and correlation must be in your own words, I will be able to tell if you did the work or someone else! I will also be able to tell if you actually understand the case you chose and if your correlation is clear and in your words!

• 日本語訳お願いします。

1 What information do you learn about the speaker and their background? 2 What supporting details or example does the speaker use to support their idea ? 3 How does the speaker engage the audience? For example, using images, charts, humor, actions. 4 What is your opinion of the talk? What words or phrases would you use to describe it? 5 What language is the video was new to you? Make a note of three words or phrases that the speaker used. Write a sentence of difinition for each one. 上記のものはTED Talkについての質問なのですがいまいち質問の意味がわかりません。教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 英語 和訳

訳を教えてください。 お願いします(>_<) Today,60 percent of disposable waste in Japan consists of packaging. So why not use the ゛furoshiki",a piece of square clote that can warp things in an endless variety of ways? You can use it like a bag ora knap-sack-it's up to your imagination how you use it. It's more stylish and ecological than using paper or plastic bag. About 2.8 billion people-half of the world's population-live off less than $2 a day. For these are no mobile phone,bicycle,television sets or refrigerator. In Japan,50 million mobile phones are exchange for new models or become defunct. On top of that, 6.5 million bicycles,3.55 million television sets and 2.65 million refrigerators are thrown away every year.

• 和訳をお願いします!

海外通販を利用したのですが、エラーが生じてしまい、メールを送ったら返事が来ました。 調べて和訳を頑張ってみましたがギブアップです。 どなたかお願いします。 We ask for your patience as our site host continues to work through some kinks in our order manager system that is displaying payment errors and order errors in your account history.    Please know that your orders are still being processed and shipping despite the errors you are seeing in your history.  We hope to have the entire system restored in the next couple of days. We are closed Friday thru Sunday but will return Monday to answer all of your questions.  Remember that we use Gmail as our email provider so you only want to email once!  Emailing multiple times moves you down the list of answering in order of email receipt. In order to utilize the combined cart feature, you simply use the link button at the top of each site taking you to our sister site.  This will add items to the same cart.  If for any reason, you are finding it does not work, please clear your cookies and then re enter one of the sites and begin again.  Do not at any time leave the site to go to the other by using your browser window.  You can only utilize the link we provide to go back and forth.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner and I have a disagreement about charitable giving. My partner says that it’s better to let money gain interest in your account and donate it all at the end of your life, whereas I say that in donating to the right causes yearly, your money “grows interest” in terms of how the recipients of your donations make use of it. It does not seem, however, that it’s easy to be confident in which approach yields a greater bounty. 全文の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 英語:和訳

英語のワークをしていたんですが、どうしても和訳が上手くいかないところが またでてきたので相談しにきました( ;´Д`) itを含む構文らしいんです;; 教えてほしいです。お願いします(><;) (1)I'm sure you'll find it better to use this new cell phone than to use that old one. (2)The stars in the sky are so far away that they look tiny. It takes their light thousands of years to reach us on the earth. (3)It was not the lack of money that bothered him most, but the loss of pride a man suffers when he cannot find a job.

• 当てはまる英語を教えてください。

カッコに入る英単語を教えてください。 お願いします! (1)Imagery training is the process of visualizing doing something (suc____)in your head. (2)Many athletes (pre____)phrases to use wh en they make a mistake. (3)We should make sure that our goals are (rea____)and possible. (4)Exercise makes you (phy____) healthy. ほんっとに苦手で、調べても分からず、、、、。 どなたか得意な方教えてください。

• 長いですがこの文章の和訳を至急お願いします!!

4. Visual Image: 1. You must also provide a visual image for each term. The visual image is a picture, drawing, symbol, clipart, etc. that you feel represents each term. Visual images must be something other than the picture on your current event or Political Cartoon. 5. Court Case: 1. The final part of this project is to research U.S. Supreme Court Cases. A court case must be chosen for each term. Court cases may only be used once during the course of this project! Court Cases Must Be Relevant to the Term and must be no more than 25 years old! (No older than 1989.) (There have been numerous cases at the Supreme Court just in the past year!) Cases do not have to be decided. Decision may be pending, or they may be cases that the U.S. Supreme Court has accepted but not heard yet. *In order to receive full credit for this section you must: 1. Cite the U.S. Supreme Court Case. (I.E.-Roe v. Wade) You must have the “who v. who” in order to get credit. Telling me who the case is about is not considered citing the case! 2. Cite the date of the case and the source where you found the information about the case. (Exact web address you found the case!) *Example: Roe v. Wade, 1973-www.gale.cengage.com/free…/roe.htm 3. Summarize the court case in your own words, (What happened in the case?) Do not print out the case. Summary must be in your own words! 4. Explain how the court case correlates to the term. (Why did you choose this case? How do you think this court case relates to the term?) *Please do not print out the whole court case. I want this information explained in your own words! You will not receive credit for anything on this part if you print out the narrative decision or someone else’s summation of the case. ` *How to find Court Cases: Go to any search engine and type in court cases and start researching! : ) This part will take some time because you will have to research in order to find one that will correspond with each term. Pro Se Court and www.oyez.org/oyez/frontpage are two very helpful sites for information regarding prominent U.S. Supreme Court Cases that pertain to this project. Remember I want you to use more recent cases, so they can only be used if they were decided within the past 25 years. They may also be cases that are still pending and have made their way up through the court of appeals process to the U.S. Supreme Court. The best place to first look for cases would be the Official U.S. Supreme Court Website. They will have current cases being heard, decisions made within the past year, and a history of past cases. Also remember that I want a different court case used for each term, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to do some research. This by far seems to be the most time consuming part for most students! There are some links on my teacher web site that go straight to sites that will help you with this section. Wikipedia is not a very reliable source. Please try to stay away from getting your information from their site! Research and find your own cases!! Since the explanation of case and correlation must be in your own words, I will be able to tell if you did the work or someone else! I will also be able to tell if you actually understand the case you chose and if your correlation is clear and in your words!

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Something that happened to you in your body, in your life that you want to forgive and let go of. ある女性がセラピーを受けている場面でのセラピストの台詞です。 目を閉じながら占うかのように台詞を口にしています。 どういった意味なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m