• ベストアンサー

大至急和訳してください パート3

For more information and reservation, please click here <<http://asiatravel.com/thailand/pickup1.html>http://asiatravel.com/thailand/pickup1.<http://asiatravel.com/thailand/pickup1.html>html> Alternatively, you can contact Pam at <pam@asiatravel.com> for reservation. Also, as hotels there enjoys almost 100% occupancy rate during the period of your booking, a credit card guarantee for the 1st day of the reservation is required to secure your room. We are sending to you separate email, a credit card form for you to fill in your credit card details and fax it to our Bangkok office URGENTLY within 3 days at the number indicated on the bottom of the form. THIS CREDIT CARD FORM IS NOT A PAYMENT. IT IS ONLY A GUARANTEE AND WILL ONLY BE USED IF YOU DO NOT TURN UP AS RESERVED OR NO NOTIFICATION OF CANCELLATION IS FORWARDED TO US. PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE HOTEL UPON CHECKING IN EITHER IN CASH OR CREDIT CARD. Once again thank you and we look forward to receiving your credit card information soonest. Regards Anna

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • frafrafra
  • ベストアンサー率47% (16/34)
回答No.3

詳細、および予約はここをクリックしてください。 <<アドレス>> もしくは、Pam<pam@asiatravel.com>にてご予約を承ります。 また、お客様のご予約期間は、ほぼ満室ですので、予約確保のために一日分の料金をクレジットカードにて保証する必要があります。こちらから、別のeーメールにてクレジットカードフォームをお送りいたします。お客様のクレジットカードの詳細をお書きになって、フォーム下にある番号に三日以内にファックスにてお送りください。 このクレジットカードフォームは支払いではありません。お客様が予約の通りにおいでにならなかった場合や、なんのお知らせなしにキャンセルされた場合の保証となります。お支払いは、チェックイン時に現金もしくはクレジットカードにて直接ホテルにお支払いください。 ご利用ありがとうございました。 お早めにクレジットカードの詳細をお送りくださるようお願いいたします。 敬具 アンナ

その他の回答 (2)

• cricket
  • ベストアンサー率22% (107/466)
回答No.2

とりあえず下記のexite翻訳を利用してみてください。 肝心なのは全文を一度に入力するのではなく、 1~2文ずつ区切って入力すること。 そして、これらは機械翻訳ですから翻訳結果を鵜呑みにするのではなく、それを参考にして意味を突き止めることです。 自分も仕事上海外との通信をしなくてはならないときにはここを利用しています。 割とましな結果が出てきますよ。 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text/ 単語を調べるにはここも便利です。 http://www.alc.co.jp/

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text/
kazu-goo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。時間に余裕があるときには活用させていただきます。

回答No.1

確実にホテルに泊まる証拠に、とりあえずクレジットNo.を上記のページへアクセスして、知らせてください。 期限は3日以内。

関連するQ&A

• 質問:大至急和訳してください パート4

こんなのも届きました。。。。。これまたお願いいたします。 ATTN: ANNA To: Viengtai Hotel (Name of Hotel) This is to provide my credit card details to guarantee my reservation (from 25th to 27th August 2001) at your hotel made through Asia Travel Reservation Service on the Internet. CREDIT CARD GUARANTEE FOR 1 DAY OF MY RESERVATION THIS IS TO AUTHORISE: Viengtai Hotel (Name of Hotel) TO DEBIT baht 1,100 nett AGAINST CREDIT CARD TYPE: ........................... CREDIT CARD NO: ..................................... CARDHOLDER NAME: .................................... EXPIRY DATE:......................................... Term and Condition: - The extra bed would be charged accordingly if you do not settle a payment on your arrival. The above amount is to be debited only if I did not check in as reserved and did not inform Asia Travel by e-mail or fax 1 day before the check-in date (not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays). This guarantee is invalid if I inform of my cancellation within the stipulated period. ..................................................... SIGNATURE OF CARDHOLDER ...................................................... DATED

• 大至急和訳してください パート2

トラベルエージェンシーからの回答その1です。 助けてください・・・・ こんな時翻訳ソフトが欲しくなっちゃいます・・・ Thank you very much for using Asia Travel Reservation Service and your reservation at the above hotel. We are most pleased to confirm your reservation for a deluxe room (for 2 persons) at baht 1,100 nett inclusive of breakfast, service and tax per room per night from 25th to 27th August (2 nights) at Viengtai Hotel in Bangkok (Any changes from the above confirmed reservation upon check-in, the hotel reserves the right to make amendments to the above charges according to the rates shown on the website). Kindly furnish us your arrival flight details for the hotel registration purpose. "As our valued customer, we would like to offer a FREE half day tour to Vimanmek Palace (The World Largest Golden Teakwood Mansion), Temple tour (Wat Indaravihan) and Gems Factory during your stay in Bangkok. The contact person for this tour will be given in the next reconfirmation email" **IMPORTANT** KINDLY SEND US AN EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGMENT as soon as you receive this confirmation so that I know you are aware of this confirmation. As our special internet guest, we are extending 2 essential services to you: 1) Airport-hotel pickup at just US$14 per car per way (maximum 3 adults only) or airport-hotel-airport pickup service at US$28 OR 2) Airport-hotel-airport pickup plus 1/2 day city tour at just US$58 for 2 person 文字制限の都合でパート3に続きます。

• 至急和訳お願いします(;_;)!!!!!

大体の内容は分かるのですが、お金が動く話なのでちゃんと内容を理解したいです! 英語に堪能な方のお力を貸してください!!! ----------------- Dear Friend, Thanks for your mail,i am glad to read from you and i thank you very much for your kind responds and your understandings to me over these dealings. I got your mail and i understand your points. I will like you to quick with your search and make try all your possible best to get me the items. I need 10 sets and i shall be going out for an Additional payment of the sum of $25,000.00USD to your Previous cash for the Wrist Watch and your total money will be the sum of $26,700.00USD. I hope you understand my Points and i will be glad if you can get me the cameras these week or next. Thanks.. ---------------------- 上記の内容です。 長文ですが、どなたか宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳を至急お願いします!!!

YOUR SUPPORT IS VITAL TO [AAA] MISSION TO INCREASE GLOBAL UNDERSTANDING AND PROMOTE OUR CREATION OF PRODUCTS FOR PEOPLE WHO WEAR THOSE AND FEEL WHAT [AAA] IS.

• 和訳をお願いします。

どうかよろしくお願いします。 Whats that for?I can send you photos of the exact pair i'm offering for sale and which can be delivered to your location in Japan,provided i get hold of your address and when we must have concluded a deal and moreover its price remains the same. The idea of putting your name is not an issue but i certainly will not do that unless you must have made a reservation on the animals and not before,so please that's not possible! If seriously interested in the pair,then we can proceed with a deal,you can make a reservation and send me your complete address when the animals arrive your location in Japan,you will then be required to make the remaining payment and once more,life arrival of your animals is 100% guaranteed. それぞれ別なメールなのですがこちらも翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。 send me mobile number and swiss air call you CONFIRM I'M CHECKING WITH THE BREEDER TO SEE IF 2 PAIRS ARE AVAILABLE FOR U.. それではどうかよろしくお願いします。

• 海外レストランからのメール(日本語訳お願いします)

いつもお世話になっております。 以前に、海外レストランへの予約メールについて、質問させていただき、皆様のおかげで、予約を無事にすることができました。 今回の質問なのですが、 英語が苦手ですので、レストランに行く前に、 前もってメニューを見れたらと思い、メールでメニューを添付してもらいました。 以下が、メニューと一緒に送られてきた文章です。 Further to your email, please find attached the restaurant information sheet (subject to changes without prior notice) for all the restaurants for your perusal. The venues, cuisines, operating hours and the approximate prices are indicated there-in. Currently we are not holding any reservations for you; please advise us your preference and the following details to enable us to do the necessary arrangements. Booking Name Venue Number of Persons Exact date & Time Contact number Please be advised that all restaurants and bars are completely Non Smoking. Credit card details to guarantee the reservation (credit card number and expiry date) Kindly note that for 6 persons and above, we send you a booking guarantee form for you to fill out and send it back to us with photocopies of your credit card (front and back side). Please note that the solicitation of credit card details is only for the purpose of holding the reservation. Guests may settle everything directly in the restaurant upon consumption on the same day either via cash or credit card. Due to the very high demand of the restaurants and the bar, advance reservations are highly recommended and tables are subject to availability. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your guests to restaurants and should you have any queries or require further information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us immediately. 上のような内容なのですが、クレジットカードのことなどが書かれているのはわかるのですが、予約が通っていないように感じます。 (予約完了したメールは、何通もやり取りし、長々としていましたので、レストランからの1通目の返信で仮予約としてきたメールに、今回返信してメニュー添付のお願いをしました。) これに対しての返信ですが、お礼の言葉だけでも大丈夫でしょうか? 度々の質問、失礼致します。 どうぞ、よろしくお願い致します。

• 大至急和訳していただけないでしょうか?

カテゴリ不明ですが、旅行関連なのでここに書きました。 あるホテルのブッキングをNETで行ったのですが、こういった返事がきました。 なんて書いてあるのでしょうか? ある程度はわかるのですが、間違えると困るので何卒お願いします。 This is only a reservation request. It is not a confirmation. An Asia Travel Reserva tions Officer will get in touch you within 24 hours to advise you regarding the status of your booking.

• 和訳してください

この英語を和訳してください。 ホテルを予約したのですが、180ユーロで予約したつもりなのですが、225ユーロが何を意味するのか分かりません。 Type of room (s) reserved: Single standard Number of rooms reserved: 1 Total rate for the stay: 180 EUR (Hot Deals ) Breakfast per person 15 EUR Reservation guaranteed Amount of guarantee: 225 EUR Reservation guaranteed by: Credit Card

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I hope you will like it.I did some research and made sure it has all latest features of hair dryers. Please excuse me for being so poorly equipped. Are there other things you need to prepare for your trip? Ah money. Please don't bring any cash money ok? You won't need any money. And if you would need money you can always use credit card or debit card. And if you're in real problems Thanks to your visit, I'm happy to clean my house and tidy up some things. So that everything is ok for your visit. Although I still hope my new cleaning lady will come before the 1st of December :) I wish you were here to taste it ...

• 翻訳お願いいたします

Default Property 72-Hour-Cancel Policy 72 hour cancellation policy Your credit card is on file as guarantee. In the event you change your plan, you must cancel or change your hotel reservation in accordance with the hotel's cancellation policy to avoid penalties. Cancellations or changes made after 01/25/13, 3PM will be subject to a charge of $160.65.*