Sending Italian Dishes by Mail and Exploring Japanese Food, Harrods Chocolate in Japan

このQ&Aのポイント
  • If only I could send you my delicious Italian dishes by mail. When you visit Japan, be sure to try a variety of Japanese food. You're bound to find some that you love, as Japanese cuisine is both tasty and healthy.
  • I would love to buy a wide range of chocolates when I visit England, as it is known for its popularity in chocolate. Did you know that there are numerous Harrods shops all over Japan? Recently, I bought some mouthwatering chocolate chip biscuits from a nearby Harrods shop. I find myself unable to resist buying Harrods chocolate every time I see their iconic logo!
  • While I wish I could send you my Italian dishes by mail, I encourage you to indulge in a variety of Japanese food when you come to Japan. With its delicious flavors and health benefits, there's sure to be something that suits your taste. Additionally, if you plan a trip to England, don't forget to explore the wide selection of chocolates available. It's no secret that chocolate is highly popular there. On a side note, did you know that you can find Harrods shops everywhere in Japan? I recently bought some incredibly tasty chocolate chip biscuits from a nearby Harrods shop and now find myself irresistibly drawn to their chocolates whenever I see their logo sign.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を添削してください

以下の英文をどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 I wish I could actually send you my Italian dishes by mail. Be sure to try out all kinds of Japanese food, when you visit Japan. I'm sure you'd like some of them - Japanese food is healthy, as well as being good. I'd like to buy many types of chocolate when I go to England. I hear chocolate is popular in England. Did you know, here in Japan we can see lots of Harrods shops eveywhere we go. I bought chocolate chip biscuits at a Harrods shop near my house and the biscuits were very おいしい. I can't resist buying Harrods' chocolate evey time I see its logo sign! 言いたい事は「私が作るイタリア料理をあなたに郵便で送ってあげられたらいいのに。日本に来たらたくさんの日本食を試してみてね。きっといくつか気に入るものがあると思うよ、日本食はおいしい上に健康的だから。 イギリスに行ったらチョコレートをいっぱい買いたいな。イギリスではチョコレートが人気だと聞いたので。 知ってた?日本にはHarrodsがいっぱいあるんだよ。先日近所のHarrodsでチョコチップビスケットを買ったの、これがおいしくて。Harrodsに行く度にこれを買ってしまいそう」です。 ※ eveywhere we go って表現はちょっと大袈裟かもな… と思います。他にもっと無難な表現があれば、教えていただけると嬉しいです。 それから「おいしい」って good でいいんでしょうか? 長くてすみません、どなたかよろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

意味はほぼ通じると思いますが別の表現や気になるところをちょっとだけコメントしますね。 I wish I could は常套句ですしまさにこの状況にぴったりだと思います。ただActuallyは「本当のところは」みたいなニュアンスがあると思いますのでこの場合はあまり適さないかも。むしろ何もなくても十分わかると思いますが。しかも「emailで送れればいいのに」の方が更に気持ちが伝わりそうですね。 I wish I could send my hand made Italian dishes through email. Be sure to try out この表現はあまり聞かないですね。 You should try all kind of Japanese food when you have a chance to visit Japan. きっと気に入ると思うは状況によりますが「気に入るといいなぁ」という英語表現もありますよ。 Hope you like it, because Japanese food is not only delicious, but also very healthy. ここからは自分がイギリスの行ったらの話でトピックが切り替わっているので先にif I visit England, とかWhen I visit your place, とかを先に持って来た方が状況がわかりやすいと思います。 なにかつなぎの言葉を入れてもいいかもしれません。 By the way とか In my case, とか When I have a chance to visit England, I'd like to buy many kind of chocolate. I heard chocolate is very popular there. 次は気にされていたeverywhere we go. ですね。まずこの場合の「知ってた?」は現在形で表現した方がよさそうですね。お友達とのやり取りならDo you know?でいったん切ってしまうのもありですよ。 Do you know? We have many Harrods shops in Japan at least moer than you imagine. というのはどうでしょうか。 I bought chocolate chip biscuits at a Harrods shop near my house and the biscuits were very おいしい. おいしいは一般には前出ですがDeliciousですね。Tastyという場合もありますがちょっとニュアンスは違うかも。 Chocolate chip biscuits at the shop near my house were so delicious. I can't resist buying Harrods' chocolate evey time I see its logo sign! 最後の文章はきっとそれなりに思いがあると思いますのでこのまま行きましょう。 参考まで。

suigin27
質問者

お礼

こちらも丁寧に添削していただきありがとうございました! 嬉しいです… お金払いたいほど感謝しております (^^) おっしゃる通り「emailで送れればいいのに」の方が思いが伝わりますね、ぜひ使わせていただきます。他の表現も大いに活用させていただきます、本当にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

英文メールの添削をお願いします。 上に作成した英文メール、下に書きたい内容を日本語で書いたものを 載せています。 初めて書いたので、色々とおかしい所があるかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Hello, Y.J(仮名) How are you? Thanks so much for the other day. We enjoyed the occasion thoroughly. Sorry I couldn't write to you sooner. It is a wonderful memory that talking to you, cute Y.J. and funny brother. I guess my poor English is difficult to understand. Well, I appreciate your listening to what I talk patiently and telling me lots of things. You said we look younger, but to we,(もしくは but, if you ask we) your reaction and facial expressions are more innocent(pure?) and pretty than Japanese of the same age. So, I and ○○ thought you are irresistible. But,I regret that I couldn't English well. If I was better English-speaker, I would have showed you around satisfactorily and (I might 不要?) have took you more better restaurant. Also, that area is is close to the station, so it's high prices. And we didn't know that area so much. There are many restaurants with more reasonable prices and good taste in ○○ There are Interesting spots too. After all, ○○ is city of western confectionery. So, If you like sweets, let's go "sweets tour"(もしくは to going around a patisseries) the next time!! If you don't mind, in a group of girls with your sister.:-) When you come to Japan agein, please let me know. I want to show you over. Please come to play at my house. Your brother was taking pictures, so I send photos taken by us to him. If you need to photos, I would send there to you. When we go to Korea, let's have a good time with. In the meantime, take care, C.I(仮名) Y.Jへ 元気ですか? 先日は楽しい時間をありがとう。 可愛いY.Jと面白いお兄ちゃんと 話せたことはすごくいい思い出です。 不出来な英語で、分かりづらかったと思うのに、 真剣に聞いてくれて、色々話してくれてありがとう。 自分達が若く見えるって言ってたけど、 自分達からすると、Y.Jの反応とか表情の方が こっちの同年代より素直で、○○ちゃんと二人で可愛い!!って 悶えてました。 でも、もっとしっかり話すことができたら 案内もちゃんとできて、 もっといいお店とかにも連れて行ってあげられたのにと 悔しく思っています。 あの辺は、駅の近くで物価も高めなのと 自分たちもそこまで詳しい場所じゃなかったので。 もっと安くて美味しいお店や、面白い所もたくさんあるよ。 それと、○○はやっぱり洋菓子の街なので、 甘いの嫌いじゃなかったらぜひスィーツ巡りとかしよう!! よかったら妹さんも一緒に女の子みんなで:-) また日本に来ることがあったら連絡してね。案内します。 うちの家にもぜひ来てください。 お兄ちゃんが写真を撮ってたので、 こっちが撮った写真もお兄ちゃんのアドレスに送りました。 もし必要なら、Y.Jのアドレスにも送るので連絡ください。 ではでは、また韓国に行ったときはぜひ遊んでね。 C.I

• 英文添削してください。

1 大阪の食べ物はおいしいです。 Foods in Osaka is very taste good. There are a lot of good meals in Osaka. 2 ぜひお好み焼き、たこ焼きをたべてみてください。 I recommend that you eat Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki. 3 今日は行かないかもしれないし、日本独特の文化というわけではありませんが、有名なレジャーランドがあります。 I think you don’t go there and the spot is not a original Japanese culture, there is a famous leisure land in Japan. 4 大阪は買い物をするにはいい場所でもあります。 Osaka is the good to buy something with. 5 特に、ここ梅田は最適な場所です。 Especially, here Umeda is the best spot.

• 簡単な英文添削をお願いします!

カナダからの小学生の兄弟への質問について、英文添削をお願いします! 彼らは日本に来て3ヶ月で、インターナショナルスクールに行っています。夏休みの間、はカナダに帰るそうです。 1、あなたの学校にはどこの国の人がいますか? Which country's people are there in your class? 2、学校ではどの授業が好きですか? Which class do you like? 3、もうすぐカナダに帰れますね、うれしい? It's coming up soon to go back to Canada. Are you excited ? 4、カナダに帰ったら一番したいことは何ですか? What would you like to do the most when you return to Canada? 5、あなたのお父さんは料理が上手いと聞いています。お父さんの作る何の料理が好きですか? I heard your dad is a good cook. What does his cooking do you like? 6、日本に来て一番驚いたことは何ですか? What's surprised the most when you come to Japan? 7、大きくなったら何になりたい? What would you like to be when you grow up ? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• 英文の添削をお願い申し上げます。NO2

すみません続きです。この英文の添削をお願い申し上げます。 実は今までは一人で 映画館へ入る事すら出来なかった私だけど、思い切って行って良かったと実感しています。 To tell you the truth, I have not been able to go into even a movie theater alone before I go there. But I fully realize that it was good decision to take the courage to go there. もう語学留学が病みつきになりそうです。今度は是非イギリスに行ってみたいと思います。 I am almost addicted to study abroad! I'd really like to go to England.

• 英文の添削,お願いします。

英文の添削の指導を,お願いできないでしょうか? あなたは立つ位置が近いですね。日本人は話をする時、かなり距離をとります。 測ったことはないけど1m以上は取ると思いますね。 1,You stand closer to me. Japanese stand pretty apart. I haven't measured it though, it must be over 1 memter away. 2,You stand close to me. Japanese people keep more distance when we talk. I haven't exactly measure it, but we’re one meter away from each other. 物を大切にしましょう。 Let's try not to waste materials. Let's not waste your stuff. Let's stop wasting your things.

• 簡単な英文添削をお願いします!

Hi!! ○○ Thank you so much for your nice lessons. We've had very good time. You always checked our homework kindly. Ya blood's worth bottling! The day you go back to Australia is coming up. Have a good time on your holiday in Australia! But don't forget to come back to Japan. I am looking forward to seeing you again. After you return to Japan please email me when you are going to do something interesting. Bon voyage. ご機嫌よう ○○ 素晴らしいレッスンをありがとう。 私たちは楽しい時を過ごしました。 あなたはいつも私たちの宿題を親切にチェックしてくれましたね。 〈オーストラリア俗語〉あなたは素晴らしい人だ(自分にとって良いことをしてくれた人に対する褒め言葉) もうすぐオーストラリアに帰れますね。 オーストラリアでの休日を楽しんでください。 でも日本に帰ってくる事を忘れないでね。 また会える日を楽しみにしています。 日本に帰ってから、何か面白いことをする時はメールしてね。 よい御旅行を! よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英語の基礎がないため間違いながら覚えています。めちゃくちゃな文なのはわかってますが、お時間があるようでしたら、修正をお願いします。 Hey Simon, How are you doing? I'm doing good. well, your girlfriend went to England!! you're going good. but she probably get jealousy,coz next your work is university has a lot of young girls. the day come up when I leave Eikaiwa-school. coz I have only 10point and a few spesial tickets. I go on studying English,though. recently I am taught by childhood friend. she went American school. she is very kind. but a little bit temper.I want to meet you her. well, I head Yui that your birthday is in Sep 15th!! Happy happy birthday SIMON!!!!! how old are you? 25 or 26? my gift is a ticket for TOYOTA CUP. It's Barcelona game. if you are not buzy, why don't we go to see to Nissan studium(Yokohama). I'm not sure yet that I can go to Narita to pick you up. I know your company will arrange for your transport. but If I can go and I don't make a touble for you, I want to go to Narita to pick you up. maybe Yui too. why don't we have a lunch, and after that I'll take you at your company or your new apt. what do you think?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it. Make excuses to call you every 5 minutes when am at work. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about each other, and make sure you knows it. よろしくお願いします。