• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

noname#1019の回答

• ベストアンサー
noname#1019
noname#1019
回答No.2

1.彼は結果的に卑劣な行為を正当化するような考えには反対である(拒絶の態度を示している)。 2.彼が最後に受けたテストについて彼はどのように言っていたの? 「エキ○イト翻訳」は完成度が低いのでほとんどの文がへんちくりんな訳になってしまいます。文法や単語の正確な意味を掴む前に「エキ○イト翻訳」を使うと同音異義の単語に訳してしまったりするので、あまりというかほとんど使わない方が無難です。参考程度に使うのならいいですが、特に和文を「エキ○イト翻訳」で英訳してそのまま使うと大恥をかきます。

machi0515
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

Joe was not a good student. He tried hard, but he was not clever enough to understand everything that he was supposed to learn. In fact, whenever Joe had examinations in the past, he had become so nervous that he could not even remember the little he had learned in class. He would sit there, holding his pen tight and scratching his head while other students were busily writing their answers.  Then the time came for the final examination, and Joe spent sleepless nights trying to remember everything he had been taught that year, so that when he went into the examination hall, he was tired and unhappy.  The examination papers were handed out, and Joe looked quickly at his copy. The first question was as difficult as he had feared. He read it through several times, and then slowly began to write, but nothing seemed to come easily. Soon he began to sweat, and the drops fell on the paper.  To try to gain the teacher's sympathy, he drew rings round the drops with his pen and wrote 'MY SWEAT' under them.  The examination finished, and Joe met his friends in the entrance to the hall. They had found the examination easy, they said. "Of course they would!" Joe thought bitterly.  A few weeks later the students' examination papers were returned to them with their grades. Joe's friends had all passed, but Joe's grade was 'E', which meant that he had failed.  Then, when he looked at his paper more carefully, he saw that there were some more marks of water on it, and under them the teacher had written 'MY TEARS.' 長いですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 詩の和訳をお願いします。

少々長いのですが、以下の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトも試みましたが、いまいちピンと来なかったので…。 "It Couldn't Be Done" Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied, that "maybe it couldn't"but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid in,he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. Somebody scoffed:"Oh,you'll never do that;at least no one has ever done it" But he took off his coat and he took off his hat. And the first thing we know he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin without any doubting or stopping he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, There are thousands to prophesy failure; There are thousands to point out to you one by one, The dangers that wait to assail you. But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, Just take off your coat and go to it. Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing That"cannot be done"and you'll do it. 以上よろしくお願いいたします。

• 彼はどこに立ち寄って遅刻したのだとあなたに言ったんですか?

タイトルの文は英語では何て言ったらいいでしょうか? “Where did he say to you that he came late because he dropped in?” では間違いですよね。疑問の要素が原因節内にあります。それでは、原因節を主節にして、主節を結果節にしてみます。 “Where did you say to you that he dropped in therefore he came late?” しかし、それでも he dropped はhe came lateに対しては主節でも Where did he sayに対しては従属節です。正しくはどのように表現するんでしょうか?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

However, this notion is quickly dispelled when I see him fidgeting with the machine and realized that he has no idea on how to use the machine or its various adjustments.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"

• since

お願いします。 He noted that eight languages on which he had done fieldwork had since passed into extinction という文章があったのですが、この文章のsinceの意味や用法がいまいちわかりません・・・。副詞だとは思うのですがどなたかお願いします

• 「how can u do that?」、「how did u do

「how can u do that?」、「how did u do that?」って日本語で言ってる how do you say 「how did u do that?」 and 「how can u do that?」 僕に教えてください ありがとうございます

• 和訳お願いします!!

和訳お願いします!! 1 What with heat and thirst,I wanted to get to the beach. 2 A bank is to a country what the heart is to the body. 3 I will offer what service I can. 4 I did what little had to be done. 5 He gave the beggar what little money he had. よろしくお願いします

• 間接疑問文?

Where did he say he had met Jiro? についておうかがいします 1.彼はどこでジローに会ったと言っていましたか(間接疑問文、彼がジローと会った場所を尋ねている) 2.どこで、彼はジローに会ったと言っていましたか(普通の疑問文、彼が「ボクはジローに会ったよ」と発言した場所を尋ねている) 以上、2通りの訳が可能と考えてよいのでしょうか

• これ和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.