• ベストアンサー

お願いします。訳してください。

finetoothcombの回答

回答No.2

今後必要な行動: 代表者を召集して、まず本草稿についての、ご討論およびご意見を頂き、(そこで出たご意見から構築される)実現手法について、最終的には公開できる形の勧告文書を作成してもらう予定。 かな。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳おねがいたいします。

Such remarks shall not be considered normative, but can be written to provide a better understanding この場合のnormativeの解釈を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. Since this is a very important problem, we are not prepared to () this here. (1) discuss on (2) discuss over (3) discuss (4) discuss about 2. Thanks for sending the file for me - it () me a lot time. (1) gave (2) made (3) saved (4) reduced 3. You mustn't drive when you are drunk. There is a heavy () for drunk driving. (1) fine (2) fare (3) fee (4) charge 4. () my books are English detective novels. (1) Most of (2) Almost of (3) Most (4) All almost 5. You should be more () to other people's feelings. (1) sensible (2) sensitive (3) sensual (4) sensory 6. () we should make sure we have what we need. (1) For the first time (2) At first (3) The first time (4) First of all 7. This detective novel is said () in 20th century. (1) having been written (2) to have written (3) to have been written (4) that it was written 8. She wanted to be a teacher in the town () she was born. (1) that (2) what (3) where (4) which 9. This table is three times () of that one. (1) as large (2) as large as (3) the size (4) size as 10. Let's go to the park, () we? (1) don't (2) can't (3) shall (4) will

• 名詞が二つ続く時の訳し方

ペイント事項への要求書なのですが… The paint shall be applied evenly to procedure a smooth coat of the required uniform thickness. …to prodcedure a smooth…と名詞が二つ連続しており意味がとれないでいます。 「塗料は手順に従って??均一に塗られ、必要とされる一様な厚さの滑らかなコートであることとする。」と訳してみましたが、イマイチしっくりきません。 よろしければアドバイスをお願いします。

• 初めての取引で、回答につまっています。

初めての取引で、回答につまっています。 以下の文章の翻訳をお願い致します。 Hi, Can you please provide a phone number at your shipping address? It is required by UPS for shipping to your location.

• Marketingの質問の答え方…

大学のテスト問題の練習で問題が配られたのですが、 One short essay questionで、問題が ‘A write a promotional campaign for a bookstore‘ さらに、 >Discuss the concept >Apply it to your business >Be prepared to show its major benefits >But also be able to present a negative aspect if this is required, と言う質問内容でどこから書いていいのかさっぱりわかりません。 Helpお願いします…

• Yahoo Mail エラー

Action required. We need to check you're a real person. Please go to your Outbox and view your pending messages to complete the sending process. 上記のエラーがYahoo!メールを開くたびに出てきます。 どうやってとったらいいのでしょうか?

• 下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。

I was out of the office last few days, I will discuss these matters again and will get back to you soon (hopefully this week). The trademark is a certificate that you mentioned that you might needed for AAA we wanted to provide support so you can join AAA. Please let us know what is that you need to join so we can provide assistance.

• PL/SQLについて

以下のVIEWをPROCEDURE内で使用しています。 CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW VW_KAIIN (CODE,NAME,TEL,STARTYMD) AS SELECT * FROM KAIIN WHERE STARTYMD <= TO_CHAR(SYSDATE,'YYYYMMDD') ※STARTYMDには有効な開始日付が入ります。 条件部分でSYSDATEではまずいことになり、 特定の日付を指定しなければならなくなりました。 VIEW自体にパラメータ渡しはできないということで、 CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE TABLE_B_UPDATE (I_YYYY IN TABLE_A.YYYYY%TYPE, I_MM IN TABLE_A.MM%TYPE, I_DD IN TABLE_A.DD%TYPE,) PROCEDURE内でI_YYYY、I_MM、I_DDを条件に変更した VIEWを動的に作成して、処理をしたいのですが、 こういった事は可能でしょうか? そのまま書いてみましたが、CREATE部分でエラーが出てしまい、コンパイルできませんでした。 もし不可能である場合は、代替案をご教授いただけるとありがたいです。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 間違い訂正問題

誤った箇所の訂正を教えて下さい。 1I wish we (had) (a little more) time to (discuss about) the problem (from a different point of view). 2Our social studies teacher told us we (must) (hand in) (our assignments) (until) 5:00 p.m. on Friday. 3(Not wanting) to hurt his feelings, (but) Sally tried to find (a polite way) (to refuse) Bob's invitation.

• 英語翻訳お願いします

This is a transition to a lower extremity flexion synergy pattern without lower extremity extension at toe-off after weight loading on the affected side, thereby making it difficult to provide stability in weight bearing on the ground. 翻訳にもかけてみたのですが、よく分からないので教えて下さい。 論文の一部の文章です。