• ベストアンサー

訳してください

finetoothcombの回答

回答No.2

教室という場所で実際に意味のある二ヶ国語を用いた授業を実施するには、かなり高度な外国語授業の才能が必要である。 この才能は、設定されたある評価基準を達成するのにかかる時間に反比例する関数である、と我々は考えている。(=早く達成できるほど、才能がある)。 *質問文のWe take aptitude のaptitudeの前に the がないですが、転記ミスではないですよね。不思議に思いました。 *逆関数a inverse functionというのは数学用語では反比例とは別の意味と思いましたが、筆者は単に反比例inverse proportionのことを言おうとしているのだと推察しました。

関連するQ&A

• 教育に関する分かり易い日本語をPart2

申し訳ありません。先ほどの投稿に書き忘れた英文です。 Responses to the suggestion that second language teaching that is primarily meaning-focused could be improved with some degree of attention to form have often been heated, especially among classroom teachers. よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

The lyrics of the song that Reichardt wrote is not only Germany, but there are also a lot of songs in French and Italian. This is revealed how he had a good aptitude for foreign languages and was acting in the whole of Europe. 「ライヒャルトが作った歌曲の歌詞はドイツ語と限らず、フランス語やイタリア語を歌詞とした歌曲も数多く存在する。彼がいかに語学に長け、全ヨーロッパ的な活動をしていたかということの表れである。」 *使い方があっているかわかりませんが、Weblio英語例文から「he had a good aptitude for foreign languages」を参考にしました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• このidealの意味

a standard or a way of behaving that you would like to ahieve 理想って意味ですよね?このbehave はto act politely and not cause troubleってことですか? You would like to achieve a way of behaving ですが 何をachieveするかってa wayですよね?他動詞ですよね? 日本語訳どんな感じになりますか?

• 和訳お願いします

don't study normal school subjects listen to a lot of lectures about nature use nature to study school subjects take care of animals in their classroom

• また英語の問題です(中学レベル)

またわからない問題ができました。 疑問を持つ事は良い事・・・ですよね・・・? 1:「lunch」は名詞なのになぜ「the」をつけないんですか? 2:you will find a lot of things to do.   ↓   you will find to do a lot of things. このように置きかえられますか? 3:「生徒達が教室を掃除する事は良い事だと思います。」 I think it is good for students to clean their classroom. ↓   I think that students clean their classroom is good.    これも置きかえられますか? 4:「very」「too」「so」の違いってなんですか?

• 和訳お願い致します。

Now in this necessarily ejective method of enquiry, what is the kind of activities that we are entitled to regard as indicative of mind ? I certainly do not so regard the flowing of a river or the blowing of a wind. Why ? First, because the subjects are too remote in kind from my own organism to admit of my drawing any reasonable analogy between them and it; and, secondly, because the activities which they present are invariably of the same kind under the same circumstances : they therefore offer no evidence of that which I deem the distinctive character of my own mind as such — Consciousness. In other words, two conditions require to he satisfied before we even begin to imagine that observable activities are indicative of mind ; the activities must be dis played by a living organism, and they must be of a kind to suggest the presence of consciousness. What then is to be taken as the criterion of consciousness ? Subjectively, no criterion is either needful or possible ; for to me, individually, nothing can be more ultimate than my own consciousness, and, therefore, my consciousness cannot admit of any criterion having a claim to a higher certainty. But, ejectively, some such criterion is required, and as my consciousness cannot come within the territory of a foreign consciousness, I can only appreciate the latter through the agency of ambassadors — these ambassadors being, as I have now so frequently said, the observable activities of an organism. The next question, therefore, is, What activities of an organism are to be taken as indicative of consciousness ? The answer that comes most readily is, — All activities that are indicative of Choice; wherever wo see a living organism apparently exerting inten tional choice, we may infer that it is conscious choice, and, therefore, that the organism has a mind. But physiology shows that this answer will not do ; for, while not disputing whether there is any mind without the power of conscious choice, physiology, as we shall see in the next chapter, is very firm in denying that all apparent choice is due to mind.

• TOFLEのしくみがよくわかってないので質問です。

TOFLEのしくみがよくわかってないので質問です。 以下の条件の場合、一般で受験できるiBTでは駄目だということでしょうか? Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English. NESA requires a minimum score of 550 (on the paper-based exam) or 213 (on the computer-based exam) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and a minimum score of 45 on the Test of Spoken English (TSE). This requirement may be waived if the applicant has received a degree in the U.S. and demonstrates language proficiency during the admissions interview.

• 日本語訳してください

A "Women have the right to use every means at their disposal to achieve power. Short of sleeping their way to the top." B "Short of sleeping their way to the top." お願いします。

• the first degree of affinity

ヘンリ8世とキャサリンオブアラゴンの離婚問題と、ローマ教会との離別についての英語文献を読んでいるのですが、「the first degree of affinity」これが何のことを言っているのか分かりません。姻族の第一親等ということですか?ちなみにその一文は「He was told to obtain a dispensation from the first degree of affinity.」となっています。

• この英文の翻訳をお願いします。長い英文ですがどうか翻訳をお願いします。

この英文の翻訳をお願いします。長い英文ですがどうか翻訳をお願いします。    The retention of policies which prohibit the employment of hijyukuren rodosha(non skilled) foreign labor, inadequate enforcement, and a legal framework which criminalizes undocumented foreign workers have all contributed to the perpetuation of a system which both discriminates against, and assists in the exploitation of, foreign labor.