• ベストアンサー

訳がちょっと分かりません

長くてすみません。 Walk to your right past the metro stop to V.Muro torto to P.Porta Pinciana, Viale del Museo Borghese will be in front of you. この「your right past」というのがどうにも分かりません。 V. Muro Torto行き、P. Porta Pinciana行きの地下鉄の駅を右手に見ながら歩くと、真ん前にViale del Museo Borghese が出てきます。 かなーと思ったのですが違う気がしてきました。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#11434
noname#11434
回答No.1

Walk to your right / past the metro stop to V.Muro torto to P.Porta Pinciana, Viale del Museo Borghese will be in front of you. 「地下鉄の駅を行過ぎてから右折して歩くと、正面に Viale del Museo Borgheseが見えてくる」じゃないですかね。

saltyG
質問者

お礼

なるほど!そこで切るのかぁ・・・。 やっと構造が分かった(笑)すっごいスッキリしますね。 本当にありがとうございました! 尊敬しますm(__)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

文意は#1さんのでいいと思うのですが、 この文自体、ちょっと文法的な問題があると思いますので補足しますね。 もしWalkが動詞だとすると、 Walk to ~ , and ... と、コンマの後にandが入るはず。 「命令文+and ...」 で、「~すると、...」(=If you ~ , ...)ということです。 Walkが名詞だったら、 A walk to ~ will bring you to Viale Del Museo Borghese みたいな、いわゆる「物主構文」というやつになるはず。 Walk to ~ , ... という文は文法上は成り立たないと思います。

saltyG
質問者

お礼

grassgrassさんがおっしゃることはとてもよく理解できます。 もしコンマとandがあったら、私にも読解できたと思います。 「物主構文」(という言葉は知りませんでしたが)の表現は珍しい・・・というか自分では思いつかない言い回しでしたが、そのように書かれていてもやはり読解はできたと思います。 この文章は、文面からお分かりかもしれませんがヨーロッパの人が書いたものです。 他の部分もコンマがとても少なくて、けっこう大変だったんですけど・・・(笑) とても勉強になりました。 ありがとうございました!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• "the second star to the right "の意味

ディズニーのピーターパンの映画で、2つ星が光っていて、ピーターパンが右側の方のを指差して"The second star to the right"というのですが、大きく光っているのは2つだから"the right star"とか"the right one"といえばいいのではないですか。"the second to the right "は違うニュアンスなのですか。 直訳すると「右のほうに向かって2つ目」というふうにとれるのですが、to the right の使い方がよくわかりません。というより、toのイメージがつかめていないんだと思います。(to your rightというのもよくわかりません) 基本的ですみませんが、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Dk4X2C13I

• 訳を教えてください

ペンパルのお父さんからきたメールのようなのですが、よくわからないので教えてください。 Hello all in Courtney's email address book, Courtney's dad here...again, for some of you. Yes, I know, for those of you that got a message the last time, it seems that Courtney did not learn from the past and is failing some classes...AGAIN! Due, in part, of staying on the computer, watching TV, listening to music, etc., etc., etc. and not doing her homework, schoolwork, etc. because SHE (and she said this) doesn't want to. Obviously, with a gauntlet thrown down like this (from a 14 year old that thinks she's 30) it is my duty as her parent & to satisfy society that I must respond in a fatherly way. To keep with what society & life has dealt me, I have become the villain, the father of all things bad and have restricted her use of email to nothing, nil, nada, zip until further notice. To further play my part to the best I can, I am also toying with the thought of canceling her email altogether...after all, I pay for it. Hopefully, with your help, she will see the light. So please, friends of Courtney, or just people in her address book, help her understand that, even though she knows EVERYTHING there is to know, to play with her grades & parents while still living at home could prove to be a fate worse than death. Thanks for your time & support of my daughter, Dad PS For those of you that only know Courtney through email, I understand your plight of not being able to support and forgive you.

• 和訳をお願いします

I drove past the H it does not look to good.(Hは名称です) The front entrance was lock with a metal gate which you have to use a key to open . There was a front desk just like in a hotel but I did not see anyone there. There was a back entrance to this complex but it also had a metal gate. This morning after breakfast I grove by and the gates were all open and a person was at the desk. But you could just walk inside the complex without any one asking you if you live there. 説明が長くてわかりません。。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 適当な形に変えて日本語訳もお願いします

I have finished___________________my report on air pollution.<write> Would you mind_________________the bag?<carry> The retired politician refused______________a speech<give> Aya practices___________________the waltz every day.<dance> She promised_________________it ready by noon.<get> Remember___________________your homework by tomorrow.<finish> I remember ___________________the novel when I was a high school student<read> Kazuya is used to _______________in front of people<speak> I couldn't help ____________________at the funny sight.<laugh>

• 分詞

()内の動詞を適当な語形にかえて下さい。 1Here is a letter ( write ) in English. 2Who is the girl ( talk ) to your sister? 3Father sat ( read ) a newspaper. 4( Walk ) along the street , Jane came across her aunt. 5( See ) from a distance , the rock looks like a big lion.

• MySQLのエラー

はじめまして。 MySQLでエラーが出てしまい改善するのに困っています。 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near... とでます。 「よくわかるPHPの教科書(P202)」という本を見ながらすすめているのですが、 このエラーが言っているのは、 「サーバーのバージョンが本と異なるから、あなたのサーバーにあわせたコマンド入力をしなさい」 ってことなのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• パソコンが始まりません

電源を入れた後、通常ピッと音がした後に 左上にASUSmotheboard 真中に大きくai 右下にpress del to run setup って出る画面になるのですが、そこでとまってしまってXPが始まりません。 これってどうしたらいいんでしょうか? 急いでDelを押してもうまくいきません P5GDC-V DELUXE と出ています。 マザボがいかれてしまったのでしょうか?直す方法はないものでしょうか?

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The first stage was to be an attack on 17 February, in which II Corps was to capture Hill 130. Gird Trench and the Butte de Warlencourt was to be captured by I Anzac Corps on 1 March and Serre was to be taken by V Corps on 7 March, which would then extend its right flank to the Ancre, to relieve the 63rd Division of II Corps and capture Miraumont by 10 March. These operations would lead to the attack on the Bihucourt line by II Corps and I Anzac Corps. These arrangements were maintained until 24 February, when German local withdrawals in the Ancre valley, required the Fifth Army divisions to make a general advance to regain contact. The state of the ground on the Somme front became much worse in November 1916, when constant rain fell and the ground which had been churned by shell-fire since June, turned to deep mud again.

• 日本語訳を! 1-(1)

お願いします。  Imagine you are the king of Egypt. Strut about a bit, you can. After all, you're the supreme ruler―the Pharaoh, the Great One. You command armies. If you say fight, they fight to the death. You have thousands of servants―a few just to fan you with ostrich feathers when you're feeling a tad overheated. Your brothers and sisters, parents, teachers, and friends have to do what you order. YOU have inherited the right to make laws and dole out punishments. They had better behave. When you walk by, people fall to their knees and press their noses into the dirt. Some tremble when you pass―who knows what you might say to the gods the next time you speak to them? The crops grow because you say so. The Great River flows because you convince the gods it must. Now imagine wielding all that power when you are only six years old. That's how old you would be if you were the Pharaoh Pepi II in Egypt 4,000 years ago.  If you were Pepi II, your kingdom would have looked a lot like the barren, red landscape of Mars if it weren't for one thing―the Great River, a river we now call the Nile. Flowing north, the Nile cuts throtgh the deshret, or the red land. Limestone cliffs rise above the river like castle walls. The ancient Egyptians said the gods put those cliffs there to protect them. In fact, your entire kingdom is surrounded by natural barriers that protect it. To the east and west, the desert keeps out invaders. To the north, before the Nile dumps into the sea, it branches out into a triangle of marshland we call the Delta (it would be hard for your enemies to march through a swamp). And to the south the Nile protects your kingdom again, this time with a series of rocky rapids called the Cataracts.

• PICアセンブラを出来る方、教えてください!

初めに、カテゴリー間違ってたら、ごめんなさい。 大学の授業でライントレースロボットのアセンブラプログラムをやっています。 「以下のプログラムをセンサ入力をPORTA、モータドライブをPORTBとしプログラムを完成させよ(本講義で用いる装置はそのような回路になっていないので実行できない)。」 という問題なんですが分かる方居ますでしょうか? ;改造するプログラム ーーーーLIST P=PIC16F628A ーーーーinclude "P16F628A.inc" ーーーー__CONFIG _HS_OSC & _WDT_OFF & _PWRTE_ON & _LVP_OFF & _CP_OFF STATUS EQU 3 RP0 EQU 5 PORTA EQU H'05' PORTB EQU H'06' TRISA EQU H'85' TRISB EQU H'86' LR EQU D'7' LL EQU D'0' FRONT EQU B'00011000' RIGHT EQU B'00001000' LEFT EQU B'00010000' ーーBSF STATUS,RP0 ーーCLRF TRISA ーーMOVLW B'11000011' ーーMOVWF TRISB ーーBCF STATUS,RP0 ーーCLRF PORTA ーーCLRF PORTB LINE BTFSC PORTB,LL ーーGOTO MIGI ーーBTFSC PORTB,LR ーーGOTO HIDARI ーーGOTO MAE MAE MOVLW FRONT ーーIORWF PORTB,1 ーーMOVLW B'11011011' ーーANDWF PORTB,1 ーーGOTO LINE MIGI MOVLW RIGHT ーーIORWF PORTB,1 ーーMOVLW B'11001011' ーーANDWF PORTB,1 ーーGOTO LINE HIDARI MOVLW LEFT ーーIORWF PORTB,1 ーーMOVLW B'11010011' ーーANDWF PORTB,1 ーーGOTO LINE ーーEND 私が今、予想しているのは MOVLW B'11111111' MOVWF TRISA CLRF TRISB とするのではないかな、くらいです。(合ってるか分かりませんが) この問題を解ける方、いましたらお願いします。 (注)プログラムがスペースが分かりにくくなっていますが、本当のプログラムはちゃんとスペースが空いて、列も揃っています。行の先頭に付いているーは強制的に左寄せになるのを、すこしでも見やすくするための物で、意味はありません。

MAXIFY MB5130エラー5200
このQ&Aのポイント
  • MAXIFY MB5130を使用しています。エラー5200が表示され、電源プラグを抜いて再起動しても、同じエラーが表示されます。
  • 修理に出す以外の解決方法はあるでしょうか。
  • キヤノン製品のエラー5200について相談です。
回答を見る