• ベストアンサー

英文の添削,お願いします。

英文の添削の指導を,お願いできないでしょうか? あなたは立つ位置が近いですね。日本人は話をする時、かなり距離をとります。 測ったことはないけど1m以上は取ると思いますね。 1,You stand closer to me. Japanese stand pretty apart. I haven't measured it though, it must be over 1 memter away. 2,You stand close to me. Japanese people keep more distance when we talk. I haven't exactly measure it, but we’re one meter away from each other. 物を大切にしましょう。 Let's try not to waste materials. Let's not waste your stuff. Let's stop wasting your things.

• genial
  • お礼率89% (200/224)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#7963
noname#7963
回答No.2

添削ではありませんが、参考にしてください。 You're standing too close! People in Japan tend to keep further apart when they talk with each other. I've never measured the actual distance, but it's probably over one meter. Let's try to not waste materials. Let's not waste stuff. Let's stop wasting things. 私なら、 Take good care of what you own.で良いかと思いますが。

genial
質問者

お礼

こんにちは! 毎度どうもお世話になります。 お礼の挨拶が遅れてすみません。回答どうもありがとうございました。 >Take good care of what you own. なるほど!「目から鱗です!」

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

You stand too close to me. Whenever Japanese people talk to the other, we always keep a proper distance. I have never measured it yet, but I guess it is about one meter at least. だと思います。1番も2番も文法的に通じないとおもいます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を教えて下さい。

英語圏の友人から届いたメールです。食事会の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Not a problem and we love to have the interpreter join us. Haven't picked the restaurant, was waiting to hear what your preference in food is so let me know what kind of food you would like to eat and I will confirm the details tomorrow.

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 英語の訳をお願いします

You sound like not pleased to see me, so let's put it off と言ったことにたいして、Let's notはどういう意味なんでしょうか??

• 英文の和訳を教えて下さい

ホテルの空室確認のメールをしたところ、返信がなかったので メールが届いているかという内容で、メールを送ったところこの様に返信が来ました。 上手く訳せないので、教えて下さい。 I have forwarded you the email that we did send to you. Please let me know if you did or did not receive it this time. お願いします。

• 入会者へのお願い -- 英訳 コメント依頼

下記、英語で理解してもらえるでしょうか? ボランティアの日本語学校への入会者に配布したい、お願い項目です。  Requests from ○○Nihongo School Welcome aboard to our “○○Nihongo School”. We look forward to being able to learn Japanese together. Let’s have fun learning. 1. Please do not hesitate to talk us, if you have any concerns. 2. Which area of Japanese you would like to learn? Tell us frankly, please. 3. Let’s continue, not to stop, to learn Japanese. It takes time to progress! 4. We have 4 classes a month. We will not open on 5th Tuesday, if we have. 5. Membership fee is \500 per month. You have to pay it when you join the Class and every first class of the month. It is nonrefundable if you do not attend the class by your own reasons. We will use the fee for rental charge(\8,400/m), course materials and so on. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

英文メールの添削をお願いします。 上に作成した英文メール、下に書きたい内容を日本語で書いたものを 載せています。 初めて書いたので、色々とおかしい所があるかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Hello, Y.J(仮名) How are you? Thanks so much for the other day. We enjoyed the occasion thoroughly. Sorry I couldn't write to you sooner. It is a wonderful memory that talking to you, cute Y.J. and funny brother. I guess my poor English is difficult to understand. Well, I appreciate your listening to what I talk patiently and telling me lots of things. You said we look younger, but to we,(もしくは but, if you ask we) your reaction and facial expressions are more innocent(pure?) and pretty than Japanese of the same age. So, I and ○○ thought you are irresistible. But,I regret that I couldn't English well. If I was better English-speaker, I would have showed you around satisfactorily and (I might 不要?) have took you more better restaurant. Also, that area is is close to the station, so it's high prices. And we didn't know that area so much. There are many restaurants with more reasonable prices and good taste in ○○ There are Interesting spots too. After all, ○○ is city of western confectionery. So, If you like sweets, let's go "sweets tour"(もしくは to going around a patisseries) the next time!! If you don't mind, in a group of girls with your sister.:-) When you come to Japan agein, please let me know. I want to show you over. Please come to play at my house. Your brother was taking pictures, so I send photos taken by us to him. If you need to photos, I would send there to you. When we go to Korea, let's have a good time with. In the meantime, take care, C.I(仮名) Y.Jへ 元気ですか? 先日は楽しい時間をありがとう。 可愛いY.Jと面白いお兄ちゃんと 話せたことはすごくいい思い出です。 不出来な英語で、分かりづらかったと思うのに、 真剣に聞いてくれて、色々話してくれてありがとう。 自分達が若く見えるって言ってたけど、 自分達からすると、Y.Jの反応とか表情の方が こっちの同年代より素直で、○○ちゃんと二人で可愛い!!って 悶えてました。 でも、もっとしっかり話すことができたら 案内もちゃんとできて、 もっといいお店とかにも連れて行ってあげられたのにと 悔しく思っています。 あの辺は、駅の近くで物価も高めなのと 自分たちもそこまで詳しい場所じゃなかったので。 もっと安くて美味しいお店や、面白い所もたくさんあるよ。 それと、○○はやっぱり洋菓子の街なので、 甘いの嫌いじゃなかったらぜひスィーツ巡りとかしよう!! よかったら妹さんも一緒に女の子みんなで:-) また日本に来ることがあったら連絡してね。案内します。 うちの家にもぜひ来てください。 お兄ちゃんが写真を撮ってたので、 こっちが撮った写真もお兄ちゃんのアドレスに送りました。 もし必要なら、Y.Jのアドレスにも送るので連絡ください。 ではでは、また韓国に行ったときはぜひ遊んでね。 C.I

• 英文でのやりとりについて教えてください。 

個人輸入でのやりとりについて下記文章での返答で通じるかどうか確認お願いします。 私としては、注文商品がほしいから手配続行してほしいと伝えたいです。 この文章で通じますか? I would like to purchase black shoes. It waits. please proceed with arrangements. Thank you for your help. 又、納期がかかるものに対して、付け加えたらよい表現や文章があれば教えていただけると幸いです。 ≪こちらからの注文に対し、店側からの返答文≫ Thanks for shopping ! I'm writing you this email to let you know that the Short Black in shose, size 6 you recently ordered is on a short backorder, approximately one to two weeks or so. If waiting is not an option, my staff and I would like the opportunity to help you find the perfect footwear for your needs so please do let us know if we could be of assistance in any way. We'd like to think that we are staffed with some very knowledgeable shoe experts and we are ready to help Of course you can reply to this email but you do not need to reply or confirm receipt t o keep your order open. It is merely informational. In closing please let me know if there's anything else that I can do for you 以上 よろしくお願いします。