• ベストアンサー

書き換え文その2

何とかやってみたのですが自信がありません。 答えがないので添削してください。答えだけで結構です。 8 Willingly he put up with that secretary of his. Willingly を動詞句内へ→He Willingly put up... 9 They feard him. → They were afraid of him. 11 He bought the girl a doll. a dollをitに      →He bought it for the girl. 12 He wonders where he should spend the summer vacation. 不定詞を用いて he should spend→to spend

noname#11432
noname#11432
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • artist0
  • ベストアンサー率24% (92/378)
回答No.1

8は単に移動させろというのではなく、willingly を述語に変える ということでしょう。 よって、 He was willing to put up with that secretary of his. 元の文が過去形であることに注意。 後は異論ありません。 9は They feared him. ですよね(質問では e が抜けている)。

その他の回答 (1)

• Alias
  • ベストアンサー率59% (173/293)
回答No.2

8. He was willing to put up ... では? 9. OK 11. OK 12. OK

関連するQ&A

• 英訳の添削をお願いします

「彼は欲しい物を買うことを我慢できない。」 →He can't put up with buying what he wants. 「彼はすぐに欲しい物を買う癖がある。」 →He is in the habit of buying what he wants immediately. 「彼に必要なことは欲しい物を買うことを我慢することだ。」 →It is nessesary for him that he put up with buying what he wants. 欲張って3つ書いてみましたが、合ってますでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

From what I hear, he philandered (not sure whether he actually cheated or whether it was something tamer like “got lap dances at strip clubs” or “flirted more than he should have”) before they got married. She knew about it and put up with him anyway because of how much she wanted to bag a rich husband and fulfill her dream wedding princess fantasies. よろしくお願いします。

• 2文が同じ内容になる!!★

宿題なのですが、どう考えても思いつきません。 明日ここが当たるので困っています。 どうかわかる方は教えてくださいませんか?できれば意味もお願いします。 He ( ) ( ) complain of the treatment. It is only natural that he should complain of the treatment.

• they beat him up badly.の文の順序について質問です。

1、they beat him up badly. 2、he tore up my homework. 上記の二つの文なのですが、 なぜ1の文をthey beat up him badly. 2の文をhe tore my homework up. とすることが出来ないのでしょうか? この二つの文の違いがわかりません。。 どなたか詳しい方教えていただければありがたいです”” よろしくお願いします#

• 英語からフランス語に翻訳お願いします。

英語からフランス語に訳せる方お願いします。 The man woke up, and he drank coffee to start his day. He put his parka on and go ready. His wife asked where he is going. She asked him to drink a cup of coffee with her, so he drank. At quarter to eight, the office was empty and the man was bored. He drank coffe until they arrive. His day is busy. He worked until coffee break, and his secretary brought him coffee. At business meal he felt stressed. His co-workers offered him cigarette and coffee. When they finished, he called the taxi. He does everything in Paris. He found a bar, and he got re-cafeined. The man arrived at the office, but the secretary made him mad. He threw her out the window. And right before he left, he drank coffee.

• 疑問詞疑問文の答え方

When did he come up with the idea of universal design? と尋ねられた際の答えとして1970年代だと言いたいとき、次のどれが 適当で、どれが不適当ですか? 理由も説明していただけると助かります。 He came up with the idea of universal design in the 1970s. He came up with it in the 1970s. He did in the 1970s. In the 1970s.

• 書き換え文その1

何とかやってみたのですが自信がありません。 答えがないので添削してください。答えだけで結構です。 1 He insists on his innocence. on his→that he is 2 He boasted that he had never had a serious illness. thet he had never→himself never having 3 Only He knew the kind of candy Jill likes. 間接疑問文 the→what 4 Nothing healthier exists than a cold shower. thereを使用→There is nothing healthier... 5 I think that John is going to join us. Jhonを答えとする疑問文に→Do you think who is going... 6 Surprisingly,Jhon returned the money. 形容詞Surprisingを使用→It was surprising that Jhon returned... 7 Drink up your beer quickly. your beerをitに       Drink it up quickly.

• すぐに和訳お願い致します!!!

The next day the workmen came to put everything tidy. "This is evidently a deputation," said the Rocket; " I will receive them with becoming dignity;" so he put his nose in the air, and began to frown severely as if he were thinking about some very important subject. But they took no notice of him at all till they were just going away. Then one of them caught sight of him. "Hallo!" he cried, " what a bad rocket!" and he threw him over the wall into the ditch. "BAD ROCKET? BAD ROCKET?" he said, as he whirled through the air; " impossible ! GRAND ROCKET, that is what the man said. BAD and GRAND sound very much the same, indeed they often are the same ;" and he fell into the mud. "It is not comfortable here," he remarked, "but no doubt it is some fashionable watering-place, and they have sent me away to recruit my health. My nerves are certainly very much shattered, and I require rest." Then a little Frog, with bright jewelled eyes, and a green mottled coat, swam up to him.

• 英語

put everything tidy, deputation, becoming dignity, he put his nose in the air, frown severely, took no notice of, caught sight of, ditch, whirled through the air, mud,fashionable, recruit, nerves, shattered jewelled, mottled これらの意味を教えてください。 本文は以下の通りです。 The next day the workmen came to put everything tidy. This is evidently a deputation. I will receive them with becoming dignity so he put his nose in the air,and began to frown severely. They took no notice of him. Then one of them caught sight of him. he threw him over the wall into the ditch. he whirled through the air. he fell into the mud. but no doubt it is some fashionable watering-place, and they have sent me away to recruit my helth. My nerves are certainly very much shattered, and I require rest. Then a litlle Frog, with bright jewelled eyes, and green mottled coat.

• 英文和訳です

英文和訳です No one should spend too much time on memories. Some people start doing that when they are twenty and never get over living in the past. And it is my feeling that too many memories are sad. They are of friends or events that are gone. The other day someoe asked me what year my father died and I could't remember. The date never seemed like one to memorize, and I don't think of him any less often for having put it out of my mind. 全体的に分かりにくいのですが、特に最後の一文がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。