• ベストアンサー

倒置

『』内を文頭に出し、語順を変えて書き換えてください。 1)Though he was 『tired』, he insisted on coming to the meeting. 2)If they 『were』 to cease advertising, prices would be significantly reduced. 3)I got 『only one little gleam of hope』.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数33

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

塾で英語教えてます。文法書で調べるなら倒置文の項目で調べよう。 1)Tired though he was,he insisted on coming to the meeting. 訳)彼は疲れていたけれども、会議に行くと主張した。 2)Were they to cease advertising,prices would be significantly reduced. 訳)彼らが万一、宣伝することを止めていれば、価格は明確に、下がっているだろう。 3)Only one little gleam of hope did I get. 訳)私は、たった一つの希望のかすかな光を得た。

suzuky
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 お礼が遅くなって申し訳ないです。

その他の回答 (1)

• yoshis
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/2)
回答No.2

同じ回答です。

関連するQ&A

• 副詞の位置(significantly)

If that wasteful practice were to be stopped, the prices would be significantly reduced. 英文を作る時、副詞の位置がいつも よく分かりません。 副詞は比較的、置く場所は自由だとも 聞きました。 じゃあ、上の文ですが、例えば the prices significantly would be reduced. the priced woud be reduced significantly. だとか、ありなのでしょうか。 また、いくつか方法はあったとしても、 副詞全般において、「好ましい位置」 というのは、どういう基準でしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

He could have borne to live an ordinary life, but not to be forgotten in the grave. His great desire had changed to hope. and hope had at last become a certainty that, althought he now journeyed unnoticed, a glory would shine on his pathway-though not, perhaps,while he was travelling it.but the day would come when people would realize that a gifted one had passed through this life with none to recognize him.

• わからないので教えてください(´・ω・`)

全文を日本語訳に訳しなさい。 Your parents must be worried about not hearing from you. 語句を正しい語順に並び替えて、 全文を日本語に訳しなさい。 1My parents (aboad /going /my /objected to) 2He (going /my /to/ the dentist /insisted on) 3My husband (fond/ baseball games /is /watching /of) 4My mother (my father /complained of /busy /too /being) 5(give up you drinking should) 動名詞を使って英語で表しなさい。 1私はギターを弾くことに興味があります。 2私たちは彼女が試合に負けることを思いもしなかった。

• in the barest of senses

Back in October, my boyfriend essentially ended our three-and-a-half-year relationship. He said he couldn’t do it anymore, wasn’t happy, and found someone else even though (as he would admit) I gave him no reason to be unhappy. He stayed around to offer me moral support; my college graduation was coming up in December and I was a mess. But he replaced me with a girl he’d known for six months, pushing me off and rescheduling things with me for this other girl even though he and I were still together in the barest of senses. in the barest of sensesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただけたら嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。 The feet are generally colder than the body and icy in the evenings in bed And tend to go cold when he has a head ache.. He is subject to chilblains in winter and to numbness in the snow, though his shoes are adequate for the weather. He neglects his feet and his shoes are the not the kindest and his walk is too plodding. There is an inclination to turns the toes outwards when he walks. So the shoe are apt to rub. so his feet suffer. He gets cramps in the soles of the feet, and tired feet. He washes his feet and is hygienic. But the palms of the hands sweat more than the feet.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The reason he wants to negotiate is because his bombs work now. They’re done. He’s not going to give them up. If you think trump caused this you are wrong. NK has detonated 6 bombs since 2003 and only one fizzled. And their rockets make it over Japan into the pacific. So he can now blow up any country within 1000k for sure and they could possibly reach California. Though that might be pushing it. He wants to keep his bombs and also get iPads and Instagram and McDonald’s and Starbucks. He wants a big boy seat at the nuke table - he doesn’t have to shake his saber anymore.

• 内容を教えてください。

Last Friday I actually had bad things. My father almost lost my dog on the way home, which spoiled the whole day. He should be kept on a leash. Fortunately we found him again, I was too much worried because he is already old, had an operation last year, have to take medicine every day. Coming back home, he looked tired and stressful. You know he is not just a dog, my another younger brother. 帰り道で弟さんとはぐれてしまったという事でしょうか?

• 中学英文法

(1) As she was very tired,she decided not to go swimming. He stayed home all day because it was reinning. Asとbecauseは理由をあらわしますが、(~なので、~だから) 使い分けがあるのでしょうか? それとも全く同じと考えていいのでしょうか? (2)Althoughとthoughの使い分け 両方とも訳は(~けれども)と書いてあるので(1)のように悩んでいます。 (3)琵琶湖はすべての日本の湖の中で一番大きい。 Lake Biwa is bigger than all lakes of Japan. Lake Biwa is bigger than lakes in Japan "すべての日本の湖" この部分の英語がわかりません。  どなたか詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I’m consistently on and off with a man ten years my senior (we were colleagues at said prestigious company) for no reason — I don’t love him, there are no sparks, he’s not nice or in love with me, I don’t think he’d be a great father, and he isn’t that attractive. However, he’s good on paper and checks the boxes, and for some reason keeps coming back to me (though won’t commit). Is someone only going to love me if I check the boxes, too? How do I get over the need to keep checking the boxes (even the boxes I created for myself)? I thought I did everything right. Why isn’t it paying off? he’s good on paperとここでのcheck the boxesの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I have been dating a wonderful man for about four months now. He is a model boyfriend 90 percent of the time, but it’s that 10 percent that concerns me. He binge drinks and when he does his personality changes significantly. He goes from being a kind-hearted caring man to someone that ignores me for long periods of time, is nasty, and blames me for everything. All his friends are huge drinkers. He does not drink daily, but tells me that once he starts he cannot stop. It happens at least four times a month. He apologizes and seems truly sincere and sad, and then it just keeps happening. He refuses to admit he has a problem. I want to give him an ultimatum, but everyone advises against it. I cannot deal with the drinking, but I truly love the rest of him. Is it wrong to give the ultimatum? I’ve given him several chances to “control” the drinking and each time he fails. I have told him I think he’s an alcoholic he does not agree. Are you aware of any good free resources for binge drinkers, it seems most cater to alcoholics? I have told him I think he’s an alcoholic he does not agree. は文頭にEvery timeが省略されているわけではないですよね?he does not agreeは何を受けているのでしょうか?あと、seems most caterは正しい英語でしょうか?(caterの形容詞の意味がみあたらないのですが)もしそうでしたらどのような意味でしょうか?なぜmostの前にtheが付かないのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします