• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I am sorry I should have made it clearer. Here I mean △△ by 〇〇. In addition I mean this securities trading company by ✖️✖️.

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 日→英

ETFを証券取引所から上場させるにはCMAの承認が必要と聞きましたがこれは間違いないですか?

• 英→日 翻訳してください!(>_<)

(1)No i can't speak japanese, but i learn it since 2 months ;D ! I love Black Butler ; Black Bird ; Rosario Vampire ; Vampire Knight ; Amagami ss ; Gothik and MOOOOOOOORRRREEEEE *0* Yes you are right, I'm a german Otaku ;D  So by the way, would you teach me (japanese) ? ;3 (2) My English is not so good so do not be surprised whom you do not understand what ^ ^ I'm really happy that I have seen your profile, I have long wanted a Japanese friend. I would appreciate soo whom you write to me ^ ^ (3)Umm.. hello there >w< Hmm, i am really confused with penpal name, but Naufal is fine. I am a senior high school, grade one. I am fifteen years old. I can speak Indonesian, English, Malay (not fluently), and still learning French, German, and Japanese. I hope i can learn well on these three languages, especially Japanese. If you want help me learning on one of these languages, i'd like to say thanks! As of my thanks i will teach you English, is it okay? :) I am interested in games, especially in FPS, RTS, racing, action, adventure, casual, and indie. Puzzles too. I am also a bit of geek, part-time blogger, otaku (i like watching anime and manga, and also collecting some stuff like Nendoroid), and an amateur in photography. (4)Hi thank you for replying! I'll be sure to friend you^^ Don't worry I can help you with English:)  どれか一つでもいいので英語が得意な方よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 翻訳してください(日→英)

つぎの文を翻訳してください↓  一年間英語を教えて下さってありがとうございました。  授業でするゲームはとても楽しかったです。  様々な英語を学べて良かったです。  これからも英語を沢山学び、話せる様になりたいです。  いままで有り難う御座いました。 先生へ向けての文章です。 一番分かりやすく訳して頂いた方にベストアンサー、分かりやすく訳して頂いた方々にお礼を差し上げます。いますぐ回答を!

• 翻訳 英→日

自力で訳そうとしたんですけど 分からない単語ばかりなので英語の翻訳お願いします。 Hey! Haha, yea English is pretty hard... I think with English, it's really difficult at first but it gets easier later. I find that basic grammar with Japanese is a lot easier to learn than English. But, when you get better it becomes harder because there's more grammar to learn and kanji is hard too.. Hmm, I'm in third year of university at the moment... hahah, what would you like to know?

• どなたか日→英に翻訳お願いします

以下の「」内の文章をどなたか英訳お願いします。 「○○○(ある女性歌手の名前)と△△△って、日本ではよく知られている歌手だけど、 海外ではあまり有名とはいえませんよね? あなたは何故それらの歌手を知っているのですか?彼女らの歌を好きになったきっかけ は何だったのですか?」

• 日→英翻訳お願いします

「なつかしい」、「流れる」を辞書で調べてもどういう単語を使ったらよいのかわかりません。 【なつかしい歌が流れていた(テレビで)】を英語にしたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 日→英 翻訳お願いします。

日→英 翻訳お願いします。 アメリカのショッピングサイトで買い物をし、 9/21に発送済みとあり、追跡番号も受け取りましたが、 追跡が出来ない状態です。 『荷物が届きません。 トラッキング番号をクリックしても追跡ができません。 荷物がどこにあるか調べてください。』 この旨をショッピングサイトに送信したいのです。 翻訳お願いいたします。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日

Autofill not working: Some users may have incomplete fields in the checkout page, this is due to chrome aufofill feature interfering with the bot autofill. So we need to disable chrome autofill by going to the browser settings:

• 翻訳お願いします。日→英

頂いたご注文内容ではお手続きを完了できませんでした。カート内、ご登録情報を確認の上、再度ご注文手続きへお進みください

• 翻訳お願いします。日→英

CHECKOUT DELAYは何秒に設定すればいいのでしょうか? 「絶対に購入できる秒数」というのはあるのですか?