a small object that you keep to remind you of someone

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• Dr_Hyper
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2482/6031)
回答No.2

ことわざと解釈すると難しいですが, 意味としては日本語では 「記念品」 何かの祭典で,来訪者全員に,その日時と祭典の名前,ロゴなどがはいったものを「記念品」として渡す。 例えが悪いですが,連続殺人犯が殺した人の体の一部を持ち帰る。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。訳  あなたが誰かを思い出すために持っている小さなもの 2。これに当たる英語の単語には memento (下記)などがあります。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=memento 3、ご質問に「下の英文のことわざ」とありますが、1の訳でお分かりのように、ことわざではありません。

関連するQ&A

• 当てはまる言葉を教えてください。

当てはまる言葉を教えてください。 ____________. Someone you work with ____________:a small thing that you keep to remind you of someone or something ____________:to remember someone or something by a special action, ceremony, object, etc ____________:to come to be in a particular situation when you did not plan it ____________:to give something to each parson in a group ____________:happening at the beginning of a situation ____________:not generous with money, when you can afford to be ____________:to gradually decrease Stingy Distribute Initial Memento Commemorate Colleague End up Subside

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

There is such a thing as being so dedicated to fairness, as an elemental law, so rigidly a part of your being, that when you encounter someone who doesn't give it that much stock you are unfair to them. *この英文の構造と意味がわかりません。 *as an elemental law→基本的な法律ですか? * so rigidly a part of your being, that when you encounter someone who doesn't give it that much stock you are unfair to them. →thatが二つ出てくるのですが、文法的にどのようになっているのでしょうか? →itはa thing as being so dedicated to fairnessのことですか? お手数ですが教えてください。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

That unique blend of optinism, humility, and the utter confidence that, when the world needs someone to do that, you need an American.

• 和訳お願いします

But it does not remind you to keep the hose in the sink - the hose that lets the water out. remindをどう訳せばいいかわかりません(>_<) お願いします!

• この英文あってる???

Come and help me!I've got a cold and I've lost my sense of taste.BTW Is it true that you recover from colds when you give them to someone else?:D

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳をお願いします。 Often,the hardest job for a writer is simply to get started. Some day there seems to be nothing to write about. But don`t worry if this "writer`s block" happens to you. The following ideas may help you begin your writing. First, try a timed free-writing. That`s, sit down and write anything that comes into your mind for 15 minutes. Don`t stop before the time is up. Much of what you write will not be good and you will throw it away. But you will also find some ideas on the paper that you like. You can keep these good ideas and rewrite them in a better way. Second,you can use the five questions of a newspaper reporter: who, what,when,where,and how. Just writing down the answers will help you begin to organize the facts for your essay. Third,you may find a short outline useful. Make a simple list of the major points you wish to make. Seeing the points on paper will help you decide in what order you should put them in the essay. Remember that usually you should put the most important point at the beginning of your essay. Just remember that every day we can find good ideas for writing topics. Many writers keep a small notebook handy to write down ideas from talking with friends,listening to television, or reading a magazine. These notes often become the source of good essays.

• 短い英文です。翻訳お願いいたします。

you know you're attached to someone when you've gotten so used to talking to them on a daily basis and they've become a part of your happiness. but when you guys don't talk it's like a part of you is gone and you just started to miss them uncontrollably. 様々な訳し方があるように思いますので、いろんな方の解釈をお聞きしたいです。 よろしくお願いします!

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 抽象的な部分や変なところは意訳して いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is a celestial influence from planets and stars in your seventh house. When there is a planet in the seventh house, it brings a definite kind of fate to bare, the choice of love is much more destined and less free. A planet also means that you yourself possess, a particular look or character that will deeply attract only a certain kind of man, and not others. It is as if the picture of love is cut out for you. If you had no planet in the seventh house, it would be more difficult to find love and yet more freedom to fall in love too, more opportunity but perhaps less depth. This planet placement gives you, endurance, practicality, a feeling of the predestined, so that once you are involved with someone, even if its not the soul mate, you are able to “make do” with relationship, or to put up with a lot that others wouldn’t for the sake of love.