• ベストアンサー

添削お願いしいます

He was confident and strong will that change their future in their own power. He had a power of expression to show clearly his audience that is he imaged a future vision 「彼は自分達の力で国の未来を変えるという決意と自信にあふれている。将来のビジョンをイメージとして明確に聴衆に見せる表現力がある。」 こちらの英文を添削お願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >He was confident and strong will that change their future in their own power. He had a power of expression to show clearly his audience that is he imaged a future vision >「彼は自分達の力で国の未来を変えるという決意と自信にあふれている。将来のビジョンをイメージとして明確に聴衆に見せる表現力がある。」 (語句) *自分達の力で→自分や仲間の力で:with the power of himself and his colleagues。 *国の未来を変える:change the future of the country。 *決意と自信にあふれている:is full of determination and self confidence。 *将来のビジョンをイメージとして明確に聴衆に見せる:to show clearly to the audience the image of the future vision。 *彼は~する表現力がある:He has the ability to express ~。 (添削文) He is full of determination and self confidence to change the future of the country with the power of himself and his colleagues. He has the ability to express to show clearly to the audience the image of the future vision.

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 >「自信にあふれている」というのをどのように表現すればいいかと色々検索をかけて探したのですが、be full of self confidenceとすればいいのですね。 その他添削していただいた文章、大変参考になりました。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

He is a can-do leader who has a strong will to determine the nation's future with his supporters, and who has an ability to make it visible to the people. 原文があいまいでいくつかの意味にとれますが(たとえば「自分達」がどういう人々を指すのか?),私の頭に浮かんだイメージを英文にしてみました。念のために,自動翻訳結果をそのままつけておきます: 彼は、支持者と国の将来を決定する強い意志がある、そして、それを人々の目に見えるようにする能力がある意欲的なリーダーです。

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 すみません、もう少し詳しく日本語訳を載せるべきでした。 添削ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

At that time, he was not strong interested in music, but this environment that he was unconsciously touching with the rhythm of jazz and the sounds of koto influenced for future his music. 「当時、彼は音楽にあまり興味がありませんでしたが、無意識に触れていたジャズのリズムや琴の音色は彼の将来の音楽に影響を与えた。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

I learnt a lot of (various) things about writing through this class, and it is my first time to write paper that has so many pages. I read some articles that related with my own thinking, and I connected it with my paper. By doing this, my thinking became more understanding for my audience. 「このクラスを通して、”書く”ことについて様々なことを学び、このようなペーパーを書いたのは初めて(の経験)だ。自分の思考に関連するいくつ化の文献を読み、それをわたしのペーパーに結びつけました。そうすることで聴衆によりわたしの考えを理解してもらえるようになりました。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。

• 和訳お願いします

there is clearly a strong systematic component to the evolution of their strength.

• 英文の添削お願いします。

課題文:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people should start to live on their own and become indepentent of their parents as early as possible.Give reasons to support your opinion. 解答: (1)I think young people should start to live on their own and become independent of their parents as early as possible. (2)I think so because,when they start working they will have to do everything by theirselves.Their parents won't help them any more.If they are not independent of their parents,they cannot work. (3)Second, if they start to live on their own,they will know that doing houseworks such as making meals,cleaning rooms is hard work. (4)And the most important reason is that,when they have their children,they have to teach their children a lot of things by them selves.If they are not indepentent of their parents,they can't raise their children properly. (5)I have friends who live on their own.They are doing everything by theirselves,so they look confident. (6)With above reasons I think young peole should start to live on their own and becomeindependent of their parents.約150words,30分 TOEFL対策の問題です。 後々読み直してみると、 firstがないのにsecondを使ったり、 一番大事な理由を述べているパラグラフの位置が中途半端だったり、 無駄にパラグラフを多くしてしまった点がよくなかったように思います。 文章構成・表現・文法なんでも稚拙な部分が多くあると思うので直したほうがよい所やアドバイスがあったらぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

⇨He was an overwhelming presence like swallowing the main character. His speaking way and voices resounded heavily. Especially the scene that gnaws the remains of a dead daughter, it made me feel bottomless fear and eeriness. 彼はまさに主人公を飲み込むような圧倒的な存在感でした。ゆったりとした喋り方と、重く響く声。特に死んだ娘の遺骨をかじるシーンなんか、思わず息をのむような迫力と、底知れない不気味さを感じさせる名シーンでした。 ⇨I think that the reason why Godzilla (1954) is still said to reign in the top of the series is that the strong warning message for excessive science and technology is clearly expressed. ゴジラ(1954)が未だなおシリーズ頂点に君臨すると言われている理由は、行き過ぎた科学技術に対する警鐘という強いメッセージが明確に表現されていることにあると私は思います。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

英会話教室用にスピーチを考えましたが、だんだん書いているうちに判らなくなってきました。特に"He understands that they wish their babies happiness and the possibility of meaning, or a particular sound that Kanji has." は、「作者は、両親が子供の幸せと可能性を漢字の意味と音にたくしていることを理解している。」と言う意味で書きましたが、どうでしょうか? 他にも指摘がありましたら、お願いいたします。 Yesterday, I read a book review. The book title was, `Yominikui namae ha naze fuetaka?` Translating this literally into English, `Why did the names that were unreadable increase?` The writer asks why, in these days, so many parents name their children unreadable names using difficult Kanji. He understands that they wish their babies happiness and the possibility of meaning, or a particular sound that Kanji has. Some parents also really worry about distinguishing their babies from others. Thus, they choose difficult Kanji to read and unusual ways to pronounce them. Also, he warns that these trends might ruin the system of Kanji that has a long history. I generally agree with him, and think that we need some more strict rules for naming babies.

• わかりません

Behind this change is a sense that personal posessions now have lost their power to distinction. 最後の to distinctionのところがよくわかりません。これは何でしょうか?

• 英文解釈の添削をお願いします

The wish to make something, always perhaps the great conscious concern of the artist, is a constant, independent of time. The things that do change are his attitude to the spoken and written word, the kind of the things he is interested in or capable of perceiving, and the kind of audience with whom he wants to communicate. ひょっとしたらいつも芸術家が大いに意識的に関心をもっている何かをつくりたいという願望は絶え間のない時間と関係のないものである。 本当に変えるものは話し言葉や書き言葉への彼の手段や態度、そして彼が興味がある、あるいは知覚できるようなものや、彼が意思疎通をしたいと思うような観衆である。

• 添削IIお願いします

次の4コマの内容を英語にしました。文法や英語の表現、文の流れなどおかしな点がありましたらご指摘よろしくお願いします。最初の1文は提示されたものです。 「(1)その若い男は昼は工事現場で働き、夜はバンドの練習をしている。(2)父親が彼に説教をしている。(きちんとした仕事をしろというようなことを言っている)(3)彼は無視をして練習を続けていた。父親はかんかんに怒っている。(4)6ヶ月後、彼はステージに立っている。コンサート上は聴衆でいっぱいである。」 There was a young man who played the guitar in a band. He was working at a construction site during the day, while he was practicing the guitar in his band at night. One day, his father said, “You get a decent job. You quit your band.” However, he didn’t accept his father’s thought. His attitude at last made his father angry, but he ignored it and continued his band. Six months later, his dream came true. He could stand on the big stage in his concert. The concert was full of the audience. The young man was happy that his band became famous. よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

This story of this movie is three people (bandit, wife and samurai) made a different claim. They said that a criminal is yourself. They wanted to protect their pride rather than their own lives. Despite of black-and-white, I felt the glare of the sun and the images is beautiful. 「この映画では全員がみんな違った主張をし、それぞれ自分が犯人だと言います。 3人とも自分の命が助かることよりも、プライドを守りたかったのです。 白黒映画にもかかわらず、映像は美しく、太陽の眩しさを感じました。」 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。