• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

At 4:15 pm, having drunk all that coffee earlier, I have to use the restroom.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

午後4時15分、先程のコーヒーを全て飲み終えた今、私はトイレに行かなければならない。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

その前に散々コーヒーを飲んでいたものだから、、午後4時15分になると(もう我慢できなくなって)トイレに行かなくてはならなかった。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

学校の英語で分からないところがあったので ご協力お願いします。 You are going to have to have that bad tooth looked afte that. ↑のafte thatをどう訳していいのかが分かりません。 ↑の続きで So we might as well get over with it. だからそれをよくすることがいいかと思います。 と訳しましたがあってるでしょうか? Will it hunt? Hardly at all. 痛みますか? ほとんど痛みません。 ↑であってるでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

He certainly has a knack for always finding me no matter where at the gym I am and having to use the machine directly in front or next to me.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner and I have a disagreement about charitable giving. My partner says that it’s better to let money gain interest in your account and donate it all at the end of your life, whereas I say that in donating to the right causes yearly, your money “grows interest” in terms of how the recipients of your donations make use of it. It does not seem, however, that it’s easy to be confident in which approach yields a greater bounty. 全文の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Don't believe the press telling only the bad news that motherhood is all dirty nappies and sleepless nights which are said to cause mothers to abuse kids. When I got married, it seemed the most natural thing in the world that I would that I would have three babies in four years. Having children was what I had always wanted. I was fulfilled in my work and happy generally, but having children was the absolute high point. Fortunately my partner shared this view. But for some people, raising their children is a tough thing. Surely, raising children is a responsibility. You make a baby and you can't get drunk, stay out all night or go on holiday on impulse. In fact, you can't really have any arbitrary thought at all when everything you do has to be so well-organized. It's also true that I would love just occasionally to be totally irresponsible, unmindful of anyone's needs but my own. I remember the time I was seven months pregnant and struggled with a stroppy three-years-old son and a crawling one-year-old daughter. My back ached, and what is worse, I couldn't find the right colored crayon for my son to shade in Batman's cape. He repeatedly complained to me, "A pencil just would not do." I was greatly embarrassed, at last lay on the kitchen floor, and sobbed. Then he was filled with wonder.

• 小説の英文和訳お願いします

小説の一部です、和訳お願いします。 Then, the inexorable voice went on, a voice which to these miserable souls was no longer that of the lawyer, but an issue from the grave they had themselves dug for Anthony Westonhaugh, know that your abstinence comes too late; that you have already drunk the toast destined to end your lives. A label is easily changed and--Luke,John, Hector, I know you all so well--that bottle has been greedily emptied by you; and while I, who sipped sparingly, lived three weeks, you, who have drunk deep, have not three hours before you, possibly not three minutes.

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

• この文の和訳をお願いします><

I have thought since of the wonderful godness of God to me, in preserving me in the use of my reason and senses, in that distressed time, that I did not use wicked and violent means to end my own miserable life. 要点だけでも構いませんので、誰かお願いします><

• 次の英文を和訳してください

The organization was paying for computer projects at universities all over the USA. But Bob Taylor was not happy with the results. He went to see his boss, Charlie Herzfeld. Charlie, we have a problem, he said. What is that? Herzfeld asked. We are throwing money away, said Taylor. We are paying different people all over the USA to do exactly the same study. What is wrong with them ? shouted Herzfeld, who had a strong Austrian accent and scared many of the people who woreked for him. Dont not they go to meetings? We pay for them to go to meetings. Why do not they just tell each other what they are doing? No, Charlie, that is not the problems, explained Taylor. Of course our people talk to each other. The trouble is that their computers do not. Their computers do not talk? What do you mean? asked Herzfeld. Well, look at my office. I have got connections there to all of our biggest computers. But if I want to communicate with the people at Santa Monica, I have to sit down at one machine. And if I want to talk to the computer at Berkeley, I have to get up from that machine, go over and sit at another one, and use a completely diffrent computer language.

• 和訳教えてください!

海外の方からメールを頂きました。 正しい訳がわからないので、教えていただけないでしょうか。 Would you ever get one? I really cant wait! I have been trying to figure out somethings when do I use "Wa" I can write the individaul words but just connecting them i am having a problem? 大変申し訳ございませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。