• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

Stay-at-Home Mom Struggles with Cleaning

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A stay-at-home mom who works part-time from home shares her struggle with cleaning.
  • Despite her goals to take care of the kids, clean the house, and work, the cleaning often gets neglected.
  • Her husband is supportive and helps with household chores, but cleaning remains a challenge.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

the cleaning seems to get shot to hell 99 percent of the time!はどのような意味でしょうか?  99%の場合、掃除は地獄へ飛ばされる > ほとんどな場合疲れ果てて掃除はできていない > ほとんどの場合お掃除まで手が回らない。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=shot+to+hell 2。あと、starts dishes, laundryは「皿洗いと選択をし始める」でしょうか?  おっしゃる通りです。洗濯

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

My husband's older brother comes over every few weeks to do his laundry. While he's here, he helps himself to my snacks. My husband's younger cousin also comes over every now and then to do his laundry and eat (at our expense or my labor). at our expense or my laborの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• shattered his leg

I saw my boss kissing a man who is not her husband in an alley on my way home from work and saw the two of them going into a hotel the next week. She has a young kid and is married to a great guy. We live a couple of blocks away from them, and her husband and kid often bring us cookies they’ve made or invite us over for barbecues. When one of my own kids shattered his leg and I was away, my boss’s husband drove him to the hospital and waited by his bed for six hours until I could get there. shattered his legはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• assigns dishes

My husband and I are very social and have several groups of friends. Lately, one of these friends has started to make every get-together a potluck. Even for special occasions such as birthdays, the hostess asks each guest to bring a food item. Many times, she actually assigns dishes. assigns dishesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My wife dislikes driving. I drive whenever we go somewhere together or as a family. We do a fair amount of shuttling little kids around, often in time I could really use to stay up on work. We do a fair amount of shuttling little kids around, often in time I could really use to stay up on work. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Calvin works only enough hours to leave time to drink at his favorite bar, which is across from the store where he and my husband work. We usually drive him to work, he works for about four hours and then drinks at the bar until my husband picks him up to come home (we live less than two miles away from the store). Calvin has four grown children who live about an hour away. Yesterday, one of his kids gave Calvin a car. He does not have a driver's license and today he drove himself to work. As I write this, it's too early in the day to know if he stopped at the bar before driving himself home. What should I do, if anything? it's too early in the dayのin the dayはなぜ必要なのでしょうか?あと、ここでのif anythingの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• come to my home??

とても初歩的な質問かもしれませんが、「私の家へ来る」をhomeを使って表現するとき「come to my home」は正しいでしょうか?「come my home」とは言いませんよね??あと、「皿を洗う」というとき、「clean the dishes」というようにcleanを使うことはありますか?washやdoが一般的だとは思うのですが・・・。どなたか回答をよろしくお願いします。できれば今すぐにほしいです・・m(_ _)m

• grant-funded

My husband and I want to have kids soon. The problem is that my job is grant-funded from year to year, so it's unclear what my situation will be next year at this time. grant-funded from year to yearはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• banking perks

My husband works for small companies and we rely on my job for the banking perks and job security, but he’s supportive of anything I wish to do. banking perks とはどのようなことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• that節

My husband and I have been raising two of my grandkids: Their mothers are from my first marriage and addicted to drugs. It was rough the first few years, but I told my husband I couldn’t turn my back on the grandkids and he said that we together could do it. Fast-forward several years and he’s retired, the kids are 14 and 9, and I feel like I get punished all the time for “ruining his life and retirement” by choosing the grandkids over him. He always starts off that it was the only choice we could make, but there isn’t a day that goes by he doesn’t have a sarcastic remark about me or the grandkids’ mothers or how dishonest and horrible all women are. He always starts off thatはなぜ that節がとれるのでしょうか?何にでもとれるわけではないですよね?よろしくお願いします

• 仮定でしょうか

I’d like to get a little bit of weight-related plastic surgery, and my husband is adamantly opposed to it. Both of us work, and I would be using my own money to pay for it. I will be usingではなくI would be usingとwouldが使われているのはなぜでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

メールの送受不可(2台)
このQ&Aのポイント
  • ノートパソコンとデスクトップのメール送受信に問題が発生しています。
  • ノートパソコンでは、送受信時にパスワードを入力する画面が表示されるようになりましたが、以前は問題ありませんでした。
  • デスクトップでは、パスワードを変更した後に送受信ができなくなってしまいましたが、変更前は受信はできていました。
回答を見る